Outrank hubpages,yahoo answers & ask answers

by darker 13 replies
Hello warriors

i have micronich site with rank 4# in google serp and PR 3

the first three compatetors are hubpages,yahoo answers & ask answers

any idea how to outrank them ?

Regards
#main internet marketing discussion forum #answers #hubpages #outrank #yahoo
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author hotwebwords
    Try publishing a Kindle ebook containing your keyword in the title.
    Signature

    Do you have Hot Web Words earning you $3,000+ a month?

    Build your website rank this week with SEVEN BMR posts for $5.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5610459].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author oscarmike
    Originally Posted by darker View Post

    Hello warriors

    i have micronich site with rank 4# in google serp and PR 3

    the first three compatetors are hubpages,yahoo answers & ask answers

    any idea how to outrank them ?

    Regards
    +1 for the OP, I am really interested with learning how to beat them too.
    Signature

    Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5610484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SamuelUherek
    Quality relevant contextual backlinks should do the work. If not, try to spread the website in social networks and build more links from relevant articles to your site.

    It takes time, but it should work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5610633].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cashtree
    I say answer yahoo questions until you reach level two, then find relevant questions for your niche and plug your site. If you can't beat em, use em, that's why they're there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5610640].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author darker
      Originally Posted by SamuelUherek View Post

      Quality relevant contextual backlinks should do the work. If not, try to spread the website in social networks and build more links from relevant articles to your site.

      It takes time, but it should work.

      Already did that, i got my pr 3 from relevant niches with high PR

      Originally Posted by cashtree View Post

      I say answer yahoo questions until you reach level two, then find relevant questions for your niche and plug your site. If you can't beat em, use em, that's why they're there.
      How many answeres do i need to reach level 2, how many answer i can do per day ? this method will out ranke yahoo answers only ? or also hub and ask ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5610693].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cashtree
        Originally Posted by darker View Post

        Already did that, i got my pr 3 from relevant niches with high PR



        How many answeres do i need to reach level 2, how many answer i can do per day ? this method will out ranke yahoo answers only ? or also hub and ask ?
        eh is 250 points, but you get 100 auto for signing up so 150 left. you get 2 points a answer, or 10 for a "best answer" and you can answer up to 20 questions a day so if you did all 20 answers each day and didn't get a best answer you'll have to do it for 3 days minimum.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5610718].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SamuelUherek
        Originally Posted by darker View Post

        Already did that, i got my pr 3 from relevant niches with high PR
        Than do more. Begin #1 is a tough journey.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5610798].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author oscarmike
      Originally Posted by cashtree View Post

      I say answer yahoo questions until you reach level two, then find relevant questions for your niche and plug your site. If you can't beat em, use em, that's why they're there.
      the problem is, some dick is talking me and reporting my answers. haha
      Signature

      Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5617434].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author darker
    Thanks cashtree, i will start posting some answers today
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5610787].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author darker
    yes it seems so, i will increase my BL also, i may get there soon
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5611437].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NACAdam
    Anchor text backlinks ... Probably EDU and GOV backlinks you can probably beat out the hubpages but sometimes Yahoo answers gets more love and there isnt anything you can do because the search engines are actually in biz together on some level
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5617891].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author darker
      Originally Posted by NACAdam View Post

      Anchor text backlinks ... Probably EDU and GOV backlinks you can probably beat out the hubpages but sometimes Yahoo answers gets more love and there isnt anything you can do because the search engines are actually in biz together on some level
      70% of my backlinks are .EDU & .GOV
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5618156].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanmilligan
    Banned
    Slow and steady will win the race here.

    High quality backlinks is probably the best way to do so.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5619080].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics