I've been interested/ associated with internet marketing for a number of years. Despite that, I've had very minimal success with it and it's totally my own fault.
As a sort of public service announcement, I thought I'd post some mistakes I've been guilty of...
- Joining EVERYBODY's list - While it's great to have an idea of what is going on in the IM world, too much is too much!
- Amassing a HUGE collection of freebies you'll never use - When I first started, I was on such a shoestring budget, I couldn't even afford the shoestrings. Freebies seemed like a way to get information without having to outlay cash I didn't have. I was WRONG!
- Amassing a HUGE collection of paid products you'll never use - Much like the freebies, you can get way too many information products you'll never use. Worse yet, you can lose track of paid items if you're not organized, which brings us to...
- Not properly organizing important files - Due to differing rights associated with information products, I found a need to separate items I had PLR from MRR from RR, etc. Additionally topics/ niches need to be organized.
- Calling activities work that are not work - While posting and reading on this forum are useful, they are not "work" per say. This is just an example, I'm not hating on this forum, I love it. Checking email is not necessarily work, either.
- Not taking action - I've had my moments of being afraid of success and how it might change me.