17 replies
Hi ..
Its been more than 3 years , i am trying to make money online but got nothing .. as i started PTC 3 yr. ago but i stopped after some days because of senseless work .. Now i am again clicking ..Dont want but i have to...
In between these 3 yr. i worked with some internet team and even i manage to make 30+ downline in 2weeks ,, i was happy but nobody did nothing .. but i did some work with those guys ...due to no sells , i left ..and again waste of time ... Than i start to observe thing what i did with that team and read different stuff on IM ..and after i finish my graduation , i took a franchisee of Online recruitment portal for city ... They were doing offline marketing of their online business .. but i still focused on mostly on online marketing ... got good result .. even my classified & articles & images got higher google rank than actual portal ... very less sell ..
Than i think to connect students/Job seekers directly . so , i try to make facebook fanpage ... In starting it was very hard .. because i have no experience in programming and i just use those HTML editor at forums ...
After struggling 3 weeks with Fb fanpage ... i finally made a good HTML fanpage , even i put all stuff together one page ... I am good at HIT AND TRIAL method , so i finally figured it out at my way... And again No Result at all ... so i found i am not reaching my target customer again .. now i want to use HTML Newsletters ... so i found constantcontact and i dont want to spend a penny this time because i already wasted my time & money before ... i google lots of stuff but not got any working method for me ... but what i got from google , i use MS office tools and finally made a good Newsletter .. now its time to get email list ... i arrange around 1000emails of students ... emailed all of them but Again No results

This is the time i started thinking that IM is never gonna work for me ...
i realized that there are lots of problems involved like name of product should have to Shout like JOb JOb ... and some technical problems in portal..
I write to CEO and discussed thing and now after 8 months ,i left work they are considering my point and re branding and relaunching ...

and I always believe that i can make good residual income with IM but nothing working for me ... i have a passion for IM , Social network marketing ... i love to do those things and i feel very refresh even after doing 12-14 hrs work in a day ... But i am getting no money ..
Now i am thinking to buy some website and promote it ... and want to earn this time ... atleast i am earning some experiences...

So i want to know that am i still newbie ?? Or should i have to do this time to earn some money ??? or should i start working on website project ???

I always think to work with some experienced person who got success in IM .. am i right or not??? should i have to find someone??

Please guys suggest me or atleat share your experience with me...

Thanks
#newbie
  • Profile picture of the author Christines Dream
    I have joined a few mentoring programs and I have learned a lot out of each of them. I recommend joining a mentoring / coaching program. It really helps you out over the rough spots.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5648049].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author opt in
      Originally Posted by Christines Dream View Post

      I have joined a few mentoring programs and I have learned a lot out of each of them. I recommend joining a mentoring / coaching program. It really helps you out over the rough spots.
      I also agree with Christine, Coaching and mentoring from reputable IM coach was of great help for me.

      Look at some Coaching/mentoring WSO here in the forum and read all the comments to see if WSOs students are satisfied with the program.

      Cheers,

      David
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5650342].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author buckeyes09
      Originally Posted by Christines Dream View Post

      I have joined a few mentoring programs and I have learned a lot out of each of them. I recommend joining a mentoring / coaching program. It really helps you out over the rough spots.
      Yeah, it's the little things that really make having a coach worthwhile. For the big things, you can pretty much figure them out, but being able to ask whatever makes it worthwhile having a coach when starting out.
      Signature

      Christian

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5650502].message }}
  • your not a newbie really. It actually took me a few years before I made anything. Just keep trying and take action. Thats all it takes to make money. Really just getting a basic idea of how things work and take action.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5648074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Miguelito203
    Originally Posted by nextech View Post

    Hi ..
    Its been more than 3 years , i am trying to make money online but got nothing .. as i started PTC 3 yr. ago but i stopped after some days because of senseless work .. Now i am again clicking ..Dont want but i have to...
    In between these 3 yr. i worked with some internet team and even i manage to make 30+ downline in 2weeks ,, i was happy but nobody did nothing .. but i did some work with those guys ...due to no sells , i left ..and again waste of time ... Than i start to observe thing what i did with that team and read different stuff on IM ..and after i finish my graduation , i took a franchisee of Online recruitment portal for city ... They were doing offline marketing of their online business .. but i still focused on mostly on online marketing ... got good result .. even my classified & articles & images got higher google rank than actual portal ... very less sell ..
    Than i think to connect students/Job seekers directly . so , i try to make facebook fanpage ... In starting it was very hard .. because i have no experience in programming and i just use those HTML editor at forums ...
    After struggling 3 weeks with Fb fanpage ... i finally made a good HTML fanpage , even i put all stuff together one page ... I am good at HIT AND TRIAL method , so i finally figured it out at my way... And again No Result at all ... so i found i am not reaching my target customer again .. now i want to use HTML Newsletters ... so i found constantcontact and i dont want to spend a penny this time because i already wasted my time & money before ... i google lots of stuff but not got any working method for me ... but what i got from google , i use MS office tools and finally made a good Newsletter .. now its time to get email list ... i arrange around 1000emails of students ... emailed all of them but Again No results

    This is the time i started thinking that IM is never gonna work for me ...
    i realized that there are lots of problems involved like name of product should have to Shout like JOb JOb ... and some technical problems in portal..
    I write to CEO and discussed thing and now after 8 months ,i left work they are considering my point and re branding and relaunching ...

    and I always believe that i can make good residual income with IM but nothing working for me ... i have a passion for IM , Social network marketing ... i love to do those things and i feel very refresh even after doing 12-14 hrs work in a day ... But i am getting no money ..
    Now i am thinking to buy some website and promote it ... and want to earn this time ... atleast i am earning some experiences...

    So i want to know that am i still newbie ?? Or should i have to do this time to earn some money ??? or should i start working on website project ???

    I always think to work with some experienced person who got success in IM .. am i right or not??? should i have to find someone??

    Please guys suggest me or atleat share your experience with me...

    Thanks
    Hey. Don't worry about titles. I can understand why you haven't had much success so for. PTC is a waste of time and will get you nowhere because you only earn pennies. The reason why so many people dislike and struggle with MLM is because it's the people on top that make all the money. Your income is also very much dependent on whether those below you work and what not. Many times, they don't. It's also very possible that no one is looking to purchase the product you're promoting.
    One of the biggest problems with social networking is that people don't use social networks in order to look for stuff to buy. They use them mainly for entertainment.

    If you want to learn to make real money online, you first have to learn a sound business model, find a legitimate program that teaches it, and then take the time to implement what you learn. One of the most common ways to do this is with something called niche blogging. It's where you have blog on a particular topic like dating, weight loss, video games, learn Spanish...something that you have an interest in and that's profitable. Your blog will contain both product reviews and articles on related topics based on what people are looking to buy in the search engines. You can also do things like list building (the right way) and beyond.

    Good luck,
    Joey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5648189].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Green Diamond
    I think you are not a newbie but you give up your works so fast.

    My suggestion is to focus on one business for example offline/online marketing using one technique & keep going until you achieve it.

    We can discuss in Skype (Alton.Trezza) if you wish , I can suggest you some great ideas in order to let you earn some money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5648259].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wilsonljx
      3 years is enough for you to provide value to people who have just started out.Maybe not considered as expert but people who have just begun know absolutely nothing and you can teach them.

      You are not considered as a newbie and even if you are focused on one business model, you will have to wait for quite a while to see significant results. What more about trying on few more business model and lose focus?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5648769].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nextech
    Thanks guys for suggestions... I should find some coaching ... any suggestions ??

    Thanks
    NexTech
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5649832].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author subten101
      Yes, I think 1-on-1 coaching will probably work good for you, check around the members on this forum as there are quite a few who offer this.
      Signature
      Ever Wonder Why The Top 3% Of Online Marketers Make More Than The Other 97% Combined! >>>>>www.easycashwebinarsystem.com<<<<<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5649899].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnWiz
    I'd have to agree with Christine.

    If you can afford it, definitely get a mentor. ESPECIALLY if you are struggling, frustrated, confused, and even perhaps about to give up.

    But just don't give up easily! That might be the worst mistake you'll ever make.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5649873].message }}
  • Your "newbie" status would depend on your knowledge of a particular subject.

    For example I have been focusing on SEO in my business, but I am still a Pay Per Click newbie, or CPA newbie. It's all relative to what you know.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5650489].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Carlton Johnson
      Originally Posted by TBInternetMarketing View Post

      Your "newbie" status would depend on your knowledge of a particular subject.

      For example I have been focusing on SEO in my business, but I am still a Pay Per Click newbie, or CPA newbie. It's all relative to what you know.
      Yep, I agree with you there, it's all relative.

      I also agree with the advice of getting a mentor. It can change things totally to have someone there who you can turn to and who can guide you in the right direction.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5650518].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WhiteDove
    I must agree with some others, get a mentor. Get someone who will guide you to take the necessary sequential steps. To take action. Follow a proven strategy, a proven blueprint. Start small and with something that is relatively easy. Don't roller blade uphill...
    Signature

    Dianne
    WhiteDove
    War Room Member

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5650534].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
    What you need is a step by step system that you can just follow that is proven to make money and then you need to stick to it.

    There are several really good systems laid out in ebooks in the Make Money Online forum.

    Find one that you really like and follow it. With all the free step by step manuals on this forum and that you can find in Google, I don't think you need a coach.

    With your background and what you already know how to do, you could make money doing any list of things with some real focus on just doing that one thing.

    Pick one thing and focus on just doing that. Make sure the one thing you are focusing on actually is a system that makes money and I would not suggest you buy anything else as far as training goes until you are making some money with what you already know or can get for free.
    Signature
    44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

    Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5650551].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nicolas simpson
    I guess you are not a newbie anymore.. you need to find something than you are good at or love and stick with it for a while, instead of changing every minute. Hope things turn around for you.

    best regards.
    Signature
    Discover Reggae | Dancehall [Jamaica]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5650576].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nextech
    Thanks warriors for suggestions ... I found Warrior forum great place for learn things easily and meet like minded people ...
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5653782].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TallyDon
    If you need to ask then your are! Remember it is all about confidence
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5653785].message }}

Trending Topics