Said in my best robot voice ....
Too much information......too many products.....too many promises.....can't process.....can't choose..... Can't decide...please help to prevent complete system overload and/or pulling out of hair.
Although, I have just decided to stop playing around and join WF, I have been an unofficial member for a couple years. Purchasing products here and there, and not doing much of anything with them. However, I have recently gotten VERY serious about making full-time income with IM marketing. And as a result, I have been going through hours of WF posts trying to find the best starting place.
The information is great but it's ALL a little too much to digest... so I would like to stop...and make an official plea to the WF family for help and guidance prior to my quest ending before it starts, from lack of knowing where to start.
I have an idea for a pretty good authority site (that I am very excited about ) but, gather that those take time to build up and I will have to wait for a good ROI. The authority site will be a labor of love for me something that I am really interested in. However, I would still like to (while working on my authority site) be able to accomplish my original goal of making at least $50 - $70 a day within the next 2-3 months.
Back to the current problem, (that I am sure most newbie's have) I don't have a clear picture of where to begin. So my questions are the following;
- Is my goal of $50-70 a day (using any method) in a couple of months a reasonable one?
- Which of the methods (niche sites, CPA, list or offline) should I start with which will allow me to reach this goal?
- Where would l find the best no BS training or mentor that would put me on the right track from the very start? I have no desire to hop from one WSO to another without any upward progression. I would like to start out in the best place and end up in an even better one.
- What type of budget would I need for the best starting method? I am already aware of some of the basic expenses for site creation.
- I don't have anything started right now, so I am a real newbie.
- I don't have a budget for CPA on a grand scale and would have to start out using free methods (I gathered from different post that a sizable budget is needed for successful CPA, and I am saving for this).
- I do have a small budget to get a few sites up and running (but again since I really don't have a clear picture of what all my cost would be other than hosting and buying domains...I am guessing my budget would be enough).
- I am capable and can pay in time what I lack in current funding.
What I am looking to accomplish.
No doubt my desires are probably the same as many newbies that come to this site...make money...earn full-time living from IM... and in turn help others if I can.
* But, more than that want to obtain a work for myself lifestyle while I am still young. And In a several years I would like to be able to surprise my super supportive and extremely hardworking mother by being able to help her when she decides to retire.
I have learned enough to be over the whole get rich in a week thing. I now know... that is will take time, consistent action, and focus. Even with my already busy schedule, I am prepared to put in the work. I also know that reading about creating a business is not the same as creating one and I so badly want to get about the business of creating a successful IM business.
What I am looking for is an honest and detailed plan of action that can help me earn at least $ 50 a day, with the potential to be scaled up. I would like to be able to reach this goal in the next 90 days.
As I am truly lost and want out of IM PURGATORY any and all genuine help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, (SINCERELY) in advance for your time and wisdom.