Would you buy the following :
- An optimized domain name and associated keyword list.
- A squeeze page that leads to a static HTML landing page, with an attached Wordpress blog for off-page SEO.
- The landing page and squeeze page are completely graphically designed and on-page optimized for the researched keywords.
So, in my mind, the process would be the following :
1. You see an advertisement on Flippa that has the above details.
2. You think 'Ah, those keywords and statistics seem profitable, and look, I get the landing and squeeze pages already made and ready to go, I just need to do the offpage SEO/promotion etc'
3. You purchase the site for $200-$300 potentially.
What do you guys think? Can you see any problems with this idea? What would Flippa buyers need/want? Basically, this is what I am doing :
1. I research a highly searched, low-competition niche keyword list.
2. I purchase an optimized domain name, create a landing and squeeze page and wordpress blog.
3. I sell the package of the domain name, keyword list, landing page, squeeze page and blog.
Any suggestions? Critiques?