1932 writer Henry Miller suffered shiny object syndrome! Here is his Take action Plan!
I found this post on the blog Brain Pickings and thought that it was awesome and just had to share!
Henry Miller, author of the book Tropic of Cancer, used to have trouble concentrating on one book at a time and wrote a list he followed in order to be more productive.
1. Work on one thing at a time until finished.
2. Start no more new books, add no more new material to 'Black Spring.'
3. Don't be nervous. Work calmly, joyously, recklessly on whatever is in hand.
4. Work according to Program and not according to mood. Stop at the appointed time!
5. When you can't create you can work.
6. Cement a little every day, rather than add new fertilizers.
7. Keep human! See people, go places, drink if you feel like it.
8. Don't be a draught-horse! Work with pleasure only.
9. Discard the Program when you feel like it--but go back to it next day.
10. Concentrate. Narrow down. Exclude.
11. Forget the books you want to write. Think only of the book you are writing.
12. Write first and always. Painting, music, friends, cinema, all these come afterwards.
Remember this guy wrote this in 1932, I would say these are things any internet markerter should put into action!!
2) Productivity PLR Bundle | 3) Clean Eating PLR
4) 29 Internet Marketing PLR Emails | 5) Product Creation PLR (with audio MP3 and graphics)
Want to Take Your Marketing to the Next Level? The Ultimate Pinterest PLR Marketing Package
Tired about blogging about tedious subjects like blue widgets and four slice toasters? Learn how to have fun and profit blogging about a continually growing massive multi-billion industry. Find out how to do it for only $5 here!