The Boston Public Library in conjunction with OpenLibrary.org are scanning Public Domain books on demand and for FREE!
The potential for your online business could be HUGE
This is how you do it:
1. Go to OpenLibrary and create an account with them.
2. Use their search function to search for a book/keyword within your niche.
3. If the book is located at the Boston Public Library and hasn't been scanned yet, you can request a scan by going to "Refine Results" on the right hand side column and then under the "Full Text" header click the link "Scannable"
4. This page will show a refined list books at the Boston Public Library that have yet to be scanned (related to your chosen search term).
5. Click the link to your chosen book(s)
6. You will be taken to a descriptive webpage for that book and there will be a "Scan This Book" button on the left-hand side. Click this and you are away!
7. After 3-5 days you will receive an email follow-up with a link to the newly-digitized copy, complete with PDF, online flip book and best of all - fully editable text ready to use on your next project - brilliant!
All the best
PS: heres a good book you may want to go request...