Google's New Privacy Policy - Just A Few Days Left To Delete Browsing History

54 replies
There are just a few days left to delete your browsing history before Google's new Privacy policy goes into effect.

"After the policy takes effect you are not allowed to opt out without abandoning Google altogether. But now before the policy takes effect, you have the option of deleting your Google Web History by modifying your settings so that Google is unable to associate data collected about you with your Gmail or YouTube accounts"

Read more: How to delete your Google Browsing History before new policy
#browsing #days #delete #google #history #left #policy #privacy
  • Profile picture of the author everydayreviews
    i just cleared my browser history. but really, i dont care... or do i? I mustve since i just cleared it...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5710554].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
      Originally Posted by everydayreviews View Post

      i just cleared my browser history.
      This isn't about your browser history. It's about your Google history. See, Google is ALSO keeping a history for you - of all the places you've been and all the things you've done through Google.

      Personally, I ain't touching mine and my preferences say "gather all my information and associate it however you want," because I am not ashamed of anything I say or do anywhere. Tracking cookies? Sure. Flash super cookie? Sure. Access my Facebook settings? Sure. Connect to my Twitter account? Sure.

      In time, I'll automatically scrobble everything I do and everywhere I go. I'll update my Skype status, it will automatically propagate to Facebook, Facebook will tweet it for me, Twitter will toss it over the fence to LinkedIn, and FourSquare will automatically pick up the GPS coordinates and check me in. And that will be awesome.
      Signature
      "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5711245].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thebitbotdotcom
        Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

        This isn't about your browser history. It's about your Google history. See, Google is ALSO keeping a history for you - of all the places you've been and all the things you've done through Google.

        Personally, I ain't touching mine and my preferences say "gather all my information and associate it however you want," because I am not ashamed of anything I say or do anywhere. Tracking cookies? Sure. Flash super cookie? Sure. Access my Facebook settings? Sure. Connect to my Twitter account? Sure.

        In time, I'll automatically scrobble everything I do and everywhere I go. I'll update my Skype status, it will automatically propagate to Facebook, Facebook will tweet it for me, Twitter will toss it over the fence to LinkedIn, and FourSquare will automatically pick up the GPS coordinates and check me in. And that will be awesome.
        CDL...you forgot to mention that the soon to be US drones over US airspace will be tracking your every move and judging you according to "their" standard...just because you are not ashamed of your actions doesn't mean it meets "their" standard.

        FAA pressed to allow civilian drone flights in the US - Nation - The Boston Globe
        Signature
        Do Your Copywriting Skills Suck?

        Let Us Help You Develop Your Writing Skills!

        Submit Guest Posts With [ TheBitBot.Com ]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5711553].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
          Originally Posted by thebitbotdotcom View Post

          CDL...you forgot to mention that the soon to be US drones over US airspace will be tracking your every move
          I'm a combat veteran with EOD training and a former defense contractor. I assume I'm under constant surveillance, because over the last 40 years that's been right more often than not.

          Which is why I tend to be kind of "meh" about the horrified whispers about what they COULD do. They've been able to do that stuff to me pretty much my entire life, and nothing has happened. And I've done a whole lot of things "they" don't approve of.

          For some reason, you people seem to think the Federal government gives a crap about you. That's sheer narcissism. They don't give a crap about me, and I know how to make bombs.
          Signature
          "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5714703].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Kim Standerline
            I couldn't care less what the government knows about me, (I've nothing to hide).

            All I'm saying is why should I make it easier for them

            Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

            For some reason, you people seem to think the Federal government gives a crap about you. That's sheer narcissism. They don't give a crap about me, and I know how to make bombs.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5714793].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
              Originally Posted by Kim Standerline View Post

              All I'm saying is why should I make it easier for them
              If you've nothing to hide, why hide it?

              That's like being completely honest on your taxes, paying every dime you owe, but still shuffling your money through a dozen offshore shell accounts and splitting it among multiple countries so they can't tell whether you were completely honest.

              Why the hell would you do such a thing if you were honest?

              I mean, what ends up happening is that they don't believe you were honest. They just think you're really, really good. And then you're basically under surveillance forever.

              Just sayin'.
              Signature
              "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5715666].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
                Banned
                Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

                If you've nothing to hide, why hide it?
                Personally I've long been a rebel ... just because that's the way I am. I like my privacy and if I choose not to be private, I want that to be my decision. I don't like software tracking my online activities, even though they are "child" safe activities. I don't search for bomb making instructions or anything like that ... although the thought ... never mind.

                If someone in real life asks me a personal question, I might just answer that it's none of their business.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5715709].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
                  Originally Posted by sbucciarel View Post

                  Personally I've long been a rebel ... just because that's the way I am.
                  And that's fine. What I take issue with is the alarmist crap where certain people come out and say "The sky is falling! Run! Hide!" every time the government wants to read our grocery receipts or something retarded like that.

                  It's perfectly fine for you to make your own decisions about what you want to do, I just find it really annoying that some people take it upon themselves to tell other people what to do. Get informed, sure, but make your own choices and your own decisions - and let others do the same.

                  Obviously none of that is directed at YOU, because I know you basically agree with me on that core point.
                  Signature
                  "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716310].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
                    Banned
                    Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

                    Obviously none of that is directed at YOU, because I know you basically agree with me on that core point.
                    Yes, we do, and I'm not normally one who is prone to government or other conspiracy theories ... I'm more just a contrarian.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716357].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author cjreynolds
            Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

            I'm a combat veteran with EOD training and a former defense contractor. I assume I'm under constant surveillance, because over the last 40 years that's been right more often than not.

            Which is why I tend to be kind of "meh" about the horrified whispers about what they COULD do. They've been able to do that stuff to me pretty much my entire life, and nothing has happened. And I've done a whole lot of things "they" don't approve of.

            For some reason, you people seem to think the Federal government gives a crap about you. That's sheer narcissism. They don't give a crap about me, and I know how to make bombs.
            Boy, you are brave! I won't even mention the 'B' word online! ...and as for being ashamed of where I've been online? You're darn right!! I'd be mortified if anyone found out that I spend all my time at transexual-nazi-eskimo-nymphomaniacs.com!
            Signature

            I just added this sig so I can refer to it in my posts...

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716326].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Matt Bard
            Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

            I'm a combat veteran with EOD training and a former defense contractor. I assume I'm under constant surveillance
            Almost the same here. I was in MI.

            The thing that I get a kick out of with all of this Google Big Brother fear is that the government doesn't need Google to know what you are up to.

            That doesn't mean that they won't use what they can, like Google or Facebook but that can work in your favor.

            If you DO have something to hide, you're better off by clogging the system with lots of minutia about yourself. The more crap they have to wade through, the longer it takes them to find what you were trying to hide.

            But ultimately, resistance is futile.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716619].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
              Originally Posted by Matt Maiden View Post

              Almost the same here. I was in MI.
              I worked with the intelligence community back in the 90s, much of it on the IC4I project. When the project was more or less stable and we were being kept online mostly for minor updates, I ended up doing a lot of work for the postal service, which was kind of funny.

              If you DO have something to hide, you're better off by clogging the system with lots of minutia about yourself.
              Yep, you were MI all right. Chaffing FTW.
              Signature
              "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716730].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RySpencer
    People should care... the data that google stores on people could be used by skynet
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5710566].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cataclysm1987
      Originally Posted by RySpencer View Post

      People should care... the data that google stores on people could be used by skynet
      Fool. Google IS Skynet!!!!!
      Signature

      No signature here today!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722096].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
    After the policy takes effect you are not allowed to opt out without abandoning Google altogether
    I am still amazed i can browse the internet with an adblocker active in my browser. If Google or similar would have total ownership of the internet (or operating system etc..) we would probably now read "You are not allowed to disable ads in your browser. If you do so, you need to immediately abandon the internet".
    Signature
    *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
    -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
    *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
    Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5710632].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SuppaDave21
      Originally Posted by GeorgR. View Post

      I am still amazed i can browse the internet with an adblocker active in my browser. If Google or similar would have total ownership of the internet (or operating system etc..) we would probably now read "You are not allowed to disable ads in your browser. If you do so, you need to immediately abandon the internet".
      lol I was wondering the same thing the other day

      Personally I don't care about all of the new tech gibberish that tracks our usage data etc...The way that I look at it is that Google is shopping for me...

      They gather all the data and figure out what is best for me to spend my hard earned money on by putting the right ads in front of me every where I browse

      Oh how capitalism rocks!!
      Signature
      ASK ME ABOUT MY $5 CUSTOM WEB-DESIGN DEAL!!!
      EXCELWEBDESIGN.COM

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5710880].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      Originally Posted by GeorgR. View Post

      If Google or similar would have total ownership of the internet (or operating system etc..) we would probably now read "You are not allowed to disable ads in your browser. If you do so, you need to immediately abandon the internet".
      And then there'd be one of those little windows where you have to click on an option to close the box, and the only option there says "OK" ... :p
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5712276].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author calebharris
    What changes will be implemented?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5710700].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author THK
    It has nothing to do with being ashamed of anything. None of us are. Well, at least most of us are not ashamed of anything either, but that is irrelevant.

    When I started using Google a while back, I did that to get relevant results, not so that they can turn around one day and tell me that they have enough information about me to sell for big profit. Now either I have to agree to be used as a product or get off their property. Well, I chose to get off their property because I don't enjoy the feeling of being used. YMMV.

    Tanvir
    Signature

    This is my signature!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5711873].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kim Standerline
    I'm not particulary ashamed of my history either however I do object to Google tracking my movements, (its the thin edge of the wedge).

    Thanks for the info, I've deleted mine

    Kim
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5712170].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bigcullie
      Originally Posted by Kim Standerline View Post

      I'm not particulary ashamed of my history either however I do object to Google tracking my movements, (its the thin edge of the wedge).

      Thanks for the info, I've deleted mine

      Kim
      I agree, it is still an invasion of privacy, privacy that is permanently recorded.

      So if Google get off with that, what is next? Google are getting powerful, and it looks like they are going to get worse. Are we soon going to have to plead for permission with Google before we can do anything, can ytou see where this is going? Letting them follow our history is the first step on that road. Where are our human rights now?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5712241].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KateStevensB
    I bet Google will be doing this again and again and again and I bet, there is more to come.
    Signature
    Premium Business Cards Online
    Create Effective, Premium and Quality Business Cards
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5712197].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LilBlackDress
    Originally Posted by Chris Kent View Post

    You've been able to stop Google collecting this information when you make your Google account. I've never let them have it anyway.
    That's true. However, very soon things are going to become different. You will no longer be able to opt out if you want to use their service.

    I think Google has made it pretty clear they are implementing a new Privacy Policy. But many people will not take time to read it.

    If someone doesn't care. no biggie. But others do and taking simple steps now can help protect your privacy in the future.
    Signature

    Pen Name + 8 eBooks + social media sites 4 SALE - PM me (evergreen beauty niche)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5712497].message }}
    • Every person needs to make this decision for themselves. And because big companies and entities like Google have a distressing tendency to redefine the word "privacy" to suit their own purposes, realistically you can't just set it and forget it.

      There is the school of thought that there's no use resisting, there's so much known about you already that you can never hope for privacy. I don't subscribe to that, because information flow isn't perfect. So, for example, I never give Facebook any more than the absolute minimum information or answer the seemingly innocuous questions ("So-and-so has listed you as a family member -- confirm? What's your relationship with so-and-so?") I have only one family member friended -- and I wish he would stop volunteering information about me, but what can you do.

      Among other things, I used to be a database administrator and I understand the power of relational databases. So, yes, various entities have bits of information about me but they don't all talk to each other. I don't need to connect the dots for someone else's unknown purposes. As a actor once said when asked if he was gay, "My life is an open book but that doesn't mean I'll read it to you."

      fLufF
      --
      Signature
      Fiverr is looking for freelance writers for its blog. Details here.
      Love microjobs? Work when you want and get paid in cash the same day!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5712607].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kjp
    Another thing you can do to slow down Google's tracking of your every move: Set your browser to not save cookies for google.com. In Firefox and Chrome this is easy to do. Under exceptions for cookies, use google.com (or [*.]google.com in Chrome) and set it to allow only cookies for the current session. Then delete all your cookies. This has 2 net benefits:

    1) Google will have to set a new cookie each time you close and re-open your browser. This will prevent them (or at least make it harder) for them to track your activity across sessions.
    2) This will force you to be logged out of Google, so that your tracking history doesn't get into your account. If you need to use a service such as gmail or youtube, log in and do what you need to do. You'll be logged out as soon as you close your browser.

    In fact, I've set my browser to allow only session cookies for all sites, and then set exceptions for sites I trust so I can stay logged in to them. That helps keep all the bad tracking cookies off, while still retaining functionality (such as being logged in) on the sites you use.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5712650].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dawn Wise
      Originally Posted by kjp View Post

      2) This will force you to be logged out of Google, so that your tracking history doesn't get into your account. If you need to use a service such as gmail or youtube, log in and do what you need to do. You'll be logged out as soon as you close your browser.
      Won't they still be able to track you based on the fact that your IP address used for accessing email is the same one used to access google search?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5714595].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    I'm using Ghostery Firefox Add-on. You can pick and choose what you allow to track you. It's amazing how many tracking scripts some sites have. You can see the blocked ones when Ghostery is active.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5715614].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GarrieWilson
    I didnt have any. I tend to stay logged out of all accounts to help stop the tracking being tied to an account. I know I am tracked w/ adsense cookies but they dont know its me. Just that I went to site X so lets show ads about X.

    As to hiding... its much like putting certain reading matterial away when company comes. I would tell I had it, if asked, but see no reason to leave it around for everyone to know about.

    -g
    Signature
    Screw You, NameCheap!
    $1 Off NameSilo Domain Coupons:

    SAVEABUCKDOMAINS & DOLLARDOMAINSAVINGS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5715776].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kierkegaard
    Everyone worries about a 1984 style totalitarian regime emerging and using their power to Know Everything against the individual man or woman.

    The fact is that the future dystopia will be one in which the individual is completely and utterly ignored by the institutions around them.

    All current developments are moving us towards reducing the individual to a set of spending habits. They'll never be out to get you because you will simply be part of a cluster of preferences (along with 1000s of other people you've never met).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716010].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FreeMeal
    A wise man once said...

    "If you want a vision of the future, imagine Google stamping on a human face -- forever."

    ...or something like that...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sethczerepak
    Yikes, all these conspiracy theories. No wonder that 2012 conspiracy product is still packing major gravity on clickbank.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716359].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author helixmechanics
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716407].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Christines Dream
      Have you ever thought that maybe the government or google has the ability to keep all sorts of information on you but does not have the capability to act upon it? Maybe they just don't have the manpower. And maybe, OMG... they are lying to you when they say you can just hit the delete key... just follow my instructions, and there you go all fixed -- I know nothing about you. Ha!

      Give up. They are too big, you're too small. And I can think of way better things to consume myself with than the "big brother" Henny Penny thing.

      As for the government... I think they really can't keep track of a few billion people.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716641].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Matt Bard
        Originally Posted by Christines Dream View Post

        Have you ever thought that maybe the government or google has the ability to keep all sorts of information on you but does not have the capability to act upon it?
        That is really the privacy issue in the US. People think that they have a Constitutional right to privacy but they don't.

        We have the right to not have that information used against us without probable cause.

        It would be impossible to create a public environment that every American had a "right to privacy".

        Can you imagine having a police officer walking up to you in the park and asking you what you are taking a picture of? Or why you asked that person you just met on the bus where they lived?

        We all have the right to gather as much information as we want as long as we do it legally.

        We do not have the right to blackmail the married guy at the park in the picture who is kissing his girlfriend on the bench.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716700].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716467].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wizzard74
    Maybe I should stop visiting certain sites, that or go and live in a cave
    Signature

    You don't want to click here --> Richard Arblaster

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716632].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AlphaWarrior
    Any idea how this would affect me. I have an AdSense account which I sign in and out of once a day. I do not have GMail or YouTube. I am never logged in to G when I browse the internet.

    Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716751].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Suze Thomas
    One thing I wonder is, once you delete Google's cookies, whats to stop them from collecting them all over again?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AlphaWarrior
    In the US, we use to have this thing called the Constitution. It was pretty neat.

    While privacy was not specifically written into the Constitution, the Supreme Court ruled that what was said and done in your own home was your privacy. They even said that what you say on a telephone connected to a wire was your privacy.

    But that got to be old fashion. It is no fun for big business and big government not to be able to "spy" on you and me. So now, even if you or I use dial up through a wire, there is no privacy. What a pitty!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5716832].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bill Farnham
      Thanks for the heads-up.

      I went ahead and deleted my history because, well...well I suck at spelling and use Google for a spell checker.

      I don't want them knowing I don't know two from too from to.

      ~Bill
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5717276].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Peeps66
        I'm sure the government has it's claws in a lot of big business. Cambridge University discovered a chip in what I believe was an iPhone (one of Apple's devices anyway). The only purpose of the chip was to store information about where you had been.

        When Apple were asked about it they totally ignored the question.

        How many incentives or dis-incentives are these companies getting?!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5718964].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Peeps66
          How to Stop Surveillance, Tracking, Hacking - Fight Back Against Trolls, Cyberstalkers, Hackers - Popular Mechanics

          WMR (April 22-24, 2011 -- I-Phone, Android back doors are courtesy of the NSA. - Wayne Madsen Report) April 22-24, 2011 -- I-Phone, Android back doors are courtesy of the NSA. ... In fact, the Apple and Google "spy ware" is courtesy of a deal struck with the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), which is the ultimate recipient of the location and web data being collected by Apple and Google.
          ... NSA's aggressive insistence that it have "back door" access to state-of-the-art commercial communications products was on display in the 1990s when Britain's Ministry of Defense discovered eight different back doors installed in Windows 98 and subsequent releases of the operating system. Microsoft is a long-time partner of the NSA in ensuring that its products are accessible by the American eavesdropping agency.
          ... Apple and Google, like Microsoft, have remained quiet about the surveillance capabilities of their products. WMR's intelligence source stresses that the silence from Apple and google is being directed by the actual developer of the surveillance back doors, the NSA

          NSA influencing Microsoft is nothing new.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=gXY1YwKyM9Y#!

          Makes you wonder if the Chinese have more freedom than we do!

          Best not to think about it though as it could ruin our lives.

          Government agencies and big business will hopefully one day concentrate on things like getting the economy back on track instead of watching real reality TV.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5719137].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SirThomas
    What if they report everyone deleting their history?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5719081].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Worner
    It would seem it has never been active on my account. I followed the instructions in the above linked article and I get a screen asking me if I would like to activate the function. I said no of course.

    -Chris
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5719650].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MP80
    Originally Posted by LilBlackDress View Post

    "After the policy takes effect you are not allowed to opt out without abandoning Google altogether..."
    I choose option (B) Abandoning Google altogether, and did so 12 months ago.
    Signature
    Before you do ANYTHING else in your day - do at least ONE thing that brings money into your business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5720143].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Janet Andersen
      Originally Posted by MP80 View Post

      I choose option (B) Abandoning Google altogether, and did so 12 months ago.
      What are you using now instead of Google?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5720587].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MP80
        Originally Posted by Janet Andersen View Post

        What are you using now instead of Google?
        For search, I have started using bing, although I am under no illusions that they are a better search engine (yet :p). Would love to hear if anyone has found one that is though...

        As far as adwords, adsense, youtube, maps, etc (all google products); I personally have no use for any of that stuff.

        For email and browser I'm using Hotmail and IE9.
        Signature
        Before you do ANYTHING else in your day - do at least ONE thing that brings money into your business.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5726026].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author carlamartins
      Just search for your porn without being logged in
      Signature

      A day without learning is a day wasted....

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AuthorityRush
    Yeah, could care less about the tracking...except for those few sites that have pics of...oh, no...do they really track? But what about the night after that bottle of Singleton and...but they are just sites, right? I mean, there won't be ads for...not while my wife is looking over my shoulder...they wouldn't, would they? And the cow, what about the cow and the...I'm getting scared...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5720462].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lyanna
    Thank you. I did pause my web history though I am not too sure what exactly this will do. Still, it's not like more privacy could ever hurt me, so it looks like a good idea.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5721255].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aaallday2010
    I have to clear my browser history everyday anyway, before my wife sees it. :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5721986].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wizzard74
    Can someone pass me my aluminium foil hat?
    Signature

    You don't want to click here --> Richard Arblaster

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722159].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cathyzxy
    I don't like clean my browser history.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5725719].message }}

Trending Topics