Highest converting weight loss ebook on ClickBank?

23 replies
For those in the health, fitness and weight loss niches ...

I'm curious ...

Based on your experiences, what products convert best for you?

We all know gravity is not a true indication of the actual conversion rate of a product, and in many cases high gravity products convert poorly.

So if you've promoted any of the big products, like Truth About Abs, Fat Burning Furnace, Weight Loss 4 Idiots, The Diet Solution etc ... I'd love to know how well those products actually converted for you.

Obviously, the quality of your traffic plays a bit part in the process, so if you're getting traffic of a "general" nature, it would be appreciated to mention that.
#clickbank #converting #ebook #highest #loss #weight
  • Profile picture of the author sumpreneur
    I can't speak for the others but I promoted "Xtreme Fat Loss Diet" for a few months. It converted at 1/62 (Just from a banner ad on a weight loss site)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5723333].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jbsmith
      Wouldn't happen to be your Xtreme product would it Xtreme Warrior :-)

      Jeff
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5723602].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author rashoman
        Find a sales page that "you" would buy and try promoting that.
        Signature

        Affiliate links are not allowed.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5723627].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Coolstro
          hey Area51, have you thought of promoting non clickbank products? search weight loss affiliate program in google and see who has their own affiliate program setup outside of clickbank they usually have affiliate promotional stuff as well
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5723708].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author aaaa33030
        Originally Posted by jbsmith View Post

        Wouldn't happen to be your Xtreme product would it Xtreme Warrior :-)

        Jeff
        I think if xtreme weight loss diet belonged to xtreme warrior they would have made the product seem more profitable and worth promoting by saying It converted at 1/31
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724174].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sumpreneur
        Originally Posted by jbsmith View Post

        Wouldn't happen to be your Xtreme product would it Xtreme Warrior :-)

        Jeff
        No Guinness.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724776].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Danny Cutts
    Lol

    I use to make some good money with fat burning furnace.... But I try and keep away from the weight loss niche now... there are so many more easier niches to make money in.

    Danny
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724787].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mikedonovan23
      Originally Posted by Danny Cutts View Post

      Lol

      I use to make some good money with fat burning furnace.... But I try and keep away from the weight loss niche now... there are so many more easier niches to make money in.

      Danny
      hi danny

      im mike . can u advice what other niches that we can make some decent money
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5735724].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cataclysm1987
      Originally Posted by Danny Cutts View Post

      I use to make some good money with fat burning furnace.... But I try and keep away from the weight loss niche now... there are so many more easier niches to make money in.
      True that.

      All you have to do is Google weight loss to see how crazy that niche is nowadays.
      Signature

      No signature here today!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5735907].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author area51backlinks
      Originally Posted by Danny Cutts View Post

      Lol

      I use to make some good money with fat burning furnace.... But I try and keep away from the weight loss niche now... there are so many more easier niches to make money in.

      Danny
      I do get the feeling (based on what I've been reading about people's experiences promoting these products) that weight loss products in general convert poorly, even the good ones?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5738555].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tess47
    About 5 years ago when I used the "bum marketing" method touted by Travis Sago, I promoted the Fat Loss 4 Idiots weight loss plan and sold a minimum of one every day for about 3 weeks straight. I don't have experience with any other weight loss products on Clickbank, but this one converted pretty well for me considering the small trickle of traffic I got through a few articles.

    Good luck to you
    Signature

    Tess
    Ghostwriting Services - Exceptional Content With An SEO Twist!
    Internet Marketing Tips - Straight Talk Marketing! Is Success on YOUR Horizon?
    Content Writing Services - Great. Content. Period.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5725107].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author roomservice
      Originally Posted by tess47 View Post

      About 5 years ago when I used the "bum marketing" method touted by Travis Sago, I promoted the Fat Loss 4 Idiots weight loss plan and sold a minimum of one every day for about 3 weeks straight. I don't have experience with any other weight loss products on Clickbank, but this one converted pretty well for me considering the small trickle of traffic I got through a few articles.

      Good luck to you
      What kind of traffic did you generate?
      Did they search for the title and author, or just general weight loss terms?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5735697].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Larkrise
    Hi area51

    have you read Mike Geary's post on Four Hour Work Week blog? He tells how he has consistently made a huge sum of money and pretty much doubled the profit annually.

    His product is The Truth About Abs and he tests and tests and test his sales pages. He makes most of the money nowadays because he is all over paid ads and has deals with the companies running them (inc Yahoo)

    So his is a safe one to go with but...
    the competition of IMarketers is massive!

    Weight loss as a niche is a toughy to get into. I'd really dig down in your keyword research and find some that are less popular in IM (less comp) to focus on. Or choose something else.

    Mikedonovan23

    You can make decent money in any niche if you find the right keywords. Keyword research is the single most important thing you will do before you choose a niche, site to build or product to promote.

    Think of a problem that people have or a desire for something they want. Human beings are not always only searching for 'needs' in fact its often the case that they look first for 'wants'. Buying psychology should be studied by all IM'ers really but we don't (we I have but more on the behavior analysis side), so just think about what you buy. What your family buy. What kind of things attract your attention. What do you want that a really good sales pitch could manipulate you into buying.

    Some IM'ers will tell you popular niches, but that doesnt necessarily mean you should go into them.

    Finance
    Education
    Health
    are very popular

    but then so is retail

    Get a pad and just brain storm your thoughts. Ask people you know about what they buy/want etc and then look for your keywords

    Cos if people are searching using a keyword, and there are easy to beat sites on page one - and you've chosen a buying keyword or solution for a problem, then you'll make money.

    Then you build a site based on that Best of luck
    Signature
    Claim Your Complimentary Web 2.0 & Social Media Guide
    (Post Panda/Penguin) continued updates with recommended link building strategies
    NLP, Coaching, Blogging, Promoting, Psychobabbly Potions & Spells, SEO and the usual IM fluff
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5735868].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author area51backlinks
      Originally Posted by Larkrise View Post

      Hi area51

      have you read Mike Geary's post on Four Hour Work Week blog? He tells how he has consistently made a huge sum of money and pretty much doubled the profit annually.

      His product is The Truth About Abs and he tests and tests and test his sales pages. He makes most of the money nowadays because he is all over paid ads and has deals with the companies running them (inc Yahoo)

      So his is a safe one to go with but...
      the competition of IMarketers is massive!

      Weight loss as a niche is a toughy to get into. I'd really dig down in your keyword research and find some that are less popular in IM (less comp) to focus on. Or choose something else.
      Sure did read that post. Mike is a very clever guy for sure.

      And what I gathered is that it takes MASSIVE amounts of traffic to get to his level. He claims his TAA site gets around 100,000 visitors a day, and that he sells 10,000-22,000 copies a month - which by my calculations, means roughly a 0.003-0.006% conversion rate (although math isn't my strong point).

      Of course, a lot of those views will be from existing customers and/or subscribers reading his articles. And of course, a lot of the traffic will be very "general" in nature. But still, doesn't seem like a very good conversion rate.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5738616].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author calculon
        "He claims his TAA site gets around 100,000 visitors a day, and that he sells 10,000-22,000 copies a month - which by my calculations, means roughly a 0.003-0.006% conversion rate"

        More like 10-22% conversion rate.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5780687].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
          Banned
          Originally Posted by calculon View Post

          "He claims his TAA site gets around 100,000 visitors a day, and that he sells 10,000-22,000 copies a month - which by my calculations, means roughly a 0.003-0.006% conversion rate (although math isn't my strong point)"

          More like 10-22% conversion rate.
          Nice try, but math perhaps isn't your strong point either ...

          100,000 visitors per day is 3,000,000 visitors per month.

          10,000 - 22,000 sales from 3,000,000 visitors is actually 0.33% - 0.73% conversions.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5781040].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author area51backlinks
            Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

            10,000 - 22,000 sales from 3,000,000 visitors is actually 0.33% - 0.73% conversions.
            lol. That's actually quite impressive BTW.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5900675].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Danny Cutts
    yup its manic...

    there are still a few un touched niches in it though
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5736071].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    I want to say that ebook package with the name: "The Truth About 6-Pack Abs"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5781711].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Victor Thomas
    I used to promote Jillian Michaels from linkshare for quite awhile (year and a half) and used to have very decent results, (about 1.5% conversions) but starting around last January the conversions really fell off.

    Now I'm promoting The Diet Solution from ClickBank. So far (3 weeks now) the conversions have been about 0.9%. I'm looking at the Fat Loss Factor diet on clickbank which has a great looking sales letter video.

    Also I saw that a competitor of mine has just gone from promoting The Diet Solution, to Bill Phillip's Transformation Solution, which is also a clickbank product. The sales letter for Transformation Solution is a clunky long form sales letter, the kind you used to see all the time five years ago, but he does have a ton of before and after pics that are very impressive.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5945328].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Victor Thomas View Post

      The sales letter for Transformation Solution is a clunky long form sales letter, the kind you used to see all the time five years ago, but he does have a ton of before and after pics that are very impressive.
      It is kind of clunky, but I must say I've seen a lot worse: even the exit pop-up page is acceptable. I have no idea what the product's like, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if that sales page converts targeted, pre-sold traffic fairly well.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5945417].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author alvinchua91
      Originally Posted by Victor Thomas View Post

      I used to promote Jillian Michaels from linkshare for quite awhile (year and a half) and used to have very decent results, (about 1.5% conversions) but starting around last January the conversions really fell off.

      Now I'm promoting The Diet Solution from ClickBank. So far (3 weeks now) the conversions have been about 0.9%. I'm looking at the Fat Loss Factor diet on clickbank which has a great looking sales letter video.

      Also I saw that a competitor of mine has just gone from promoting The Diet Solution, to Bill Phillip's Transformation Solution, which is also a clickbank product. The sales letter for Transformation Solution is a clunky long form sales letter, the kind you used to see all the time five years ago, but he does have a ton of before and after pics that are very impressive.
      How did you even convert the diet solution? Can't seem to convert that in the past. lol.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8227093].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Ogbin
    If you are interested in promoting clickbank products. You could check this URL

    Top Health and fitness products in ClickBank

    to see the top health and fitness products that make high conversion.

    You must test any product that you promote.

    Good Luck
    Signature
    Speedy Up - Jumping game that change your mood and put smile in your face :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5945581].message }}

Trending Topics