What do you seriously expect from a $10 product?

42 replies
Genuine question this.

I've seen good WSOs getting slagged for downright silly reasons. Good systems getting slammed because they don't give you a detailed step by step way to get a million visitors a day (slight exaggeration, but you get the point).

I do realize that the WSO forum is for offers that give warriors an advantage over people who are not members of the warrior forum. I've purchased many great WSOs. IM products that were insanely cheap for what they had to offer. And I've seen several of the marketers making them available getting torn apart by an angry mob.

It makes me wonder if some people shouldn't sit back for 5 minutes and make a reality check.

P.S.: Having said that most reviewers tend to be constructive and keep a positive tone even when they are critical.
#$10 #expect #wso
  • Profile picture of the author Alminc
    "What do you seriously expect from a $10 WSO?"

    A $47 OTO.
    Signature
    No links :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5721906].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Alminc View Post

      "What do you seriously expect from a $10 WSO?"

      A $47 OTO.
      lol ... good answer. But to answer the question, I only expect what is promised whether it's a $10 product or a high priced product.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5896421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JEasy
    I've come to learn that WSOs provide good insight into how the seller achieved success. I've been satisfied with each one I've bought, but some haven't been for me to actually implement for various reasons. For the cheap price, the knowledge you can learn is well worth the money spent.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5721924].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author carlamartins
      All I expect is a bit of transparency instead of the blind offers that seem to be so popular. I want to know what I'm getting, not some vague reference to some "secret" formula.

      just be honest
      Signature

      A day without learning is a day wasted....

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5721943].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Michelle Stevens
        Originally Posted by carlamartins View Post

        All I expect is a bit of transparency instead of the blind offers that seem to be so popular. I want to know what I'm getting, not some vague reference to some "secret" formula.

        just be honest
        I won't buy blind offers at all
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
    I expect that the WSO (regardless of the price) lives up to what is stated in the promotional offer.

    As on offline business owner for years, we had to be very careful of the marketing we did as you can be slapped with civil and even criminal charges for misrepresenting what you are selling in your promotional materials.

    So after all that, I'm very often taken aback by what is stated in many WSO's and then what is supplied.

    In many cases, it would not pass the type of legal review offline businesses must adhere to.

    The courts don't care if it is $1 or a million, but it better live up to your ads with no additional purchase necessary or you will be in big trouble.
    Signature
    44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

    Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
    I adjusted the subject line. It shouldn't matter all that much whether it's a WSO or sold elsewhere.


    Paul
    Signature
    .
    Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722043].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JEasy
      Originally Posted by Paul Myers View Post

      I adjusted the subject line. It shouldn't matter all that much whether it's a WSO or sold elsewhere.


      Paul
      I don't know it may have been good to leave the original thread title. $10 product is a bit genera as that could be anythingl. WSOs are pretty different in that most are geared at helping people learn about making money specifically on a make money forum.

      just my 2cents
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722084].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CyberSEO
    Originally Posted by hebsgaard View Post

    What do you seriously expect from a $10 WSO?
    Something that will make $10 during 6 months. I'm used to buy projects and pay for idea that do compensate themselves within 6 months. So if you ask me would I buy a $10 WSO, the answer will be very predictable.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722051].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hebsgaard
    Originally Posted by Young And Opulent View Post

    For $10, I expect the seller to deliver what they say they're going to deliver. People need to quit under-delivering and then using their low price point as an excuse for not giving the buyer what they advertised. I don't know about you all, but when I buy something, its because I expect for it to do what they say its gonna do. Otherwise, I wouldn't buy it. The thought on here seems to be: "Spend your money on my product, but don't expect me to actually deliver any value since my product was inexpensive. If you do expect value for a low price, you're the fool."
    That's fair. However, what I'm talking about is when people are disappointed by something that isn't an essential part of the offer.

    I'm probably a bit harsh on reviewers, and I'm certainly exaggerating to get the point across. However, if you go to car dealership with $5000 in your pockets and the salesman doesn't offer you a Ferrari, you can hardly fault him for not delivering a Ferrari.

    Blind offers and offers that don't at least deliver on their promise should be torn to shreds. Those not in those categories shouldn't imo.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722061].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gijsbertus
      I have found out that some are offering a faboulus sales copy for 10 bucks but the content is not up to it...

      The famous ''take the money and run'' scheme is still out there and I hate it.But overall I believe we are in a good position on the Warrior forum where a spammer and cheater gets debunked real soon...

      On the contrary we can get hold on great things for free : advise, reviewcopies... and friendship!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722110].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Lenaghan
      Originally Posted by hebsgaard View Post

      I'm probably a bit harsh on reviewers, and I'm certainly exaggerating to get the point across. However, if you go to car dealership with $5000 in your pockets and the salesman doesn't offer you a Ferrari, you can hardly fault him for not delivering a Ferrari.
      You can if the reason you came into the dealership was the ad they placed in the local newspaper that said "We're selling Ferraris for $5000!"

      My expectations are the same whether the product is $10 or $1000 - it should deliver what it says it will in the sales copy. Just because someone decides to sell something cheap doesn't relieve them of the responsibility to deliver what they promise.

      If they want to cut corners because the price is so low, the problem is that they're devaluing their product by selling it too cheap. Sell it for what it's worth and the feeling of not getting what you deserve disappears.


      Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

      The things people complain about in the WSO forum do not get complaints elsewhere for a reason; Warriors have different expectations than other customers.
      Not only that, there aren't that many marketplaces where the sales page is in an open forum where people can actually post their opinions - good and bad - outside the control of the person selling the product.

      If they're selling it from their own site and have comments enabled, they can moderate them however they want. Sure, some posts in the WSO forum get removed but that's because they're breaking some kind of rule, not because they're complaints (in spite of what some people think )

      John
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5723638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gama Seva
    There are product owners out there selling on wso section that are genuinely lowering their price (not the value) just to get some sales. You can easily spot these type of products by googling it. If they are selling it outside wso with higher price then their wso must credible.

    Others are deliberately bloating up their product price then a sudden price drop to make it look heavily discounted. This is a typical guru style type of thing exploiting the power of wso and most of these products are backed with OTOs.

    Gama
    Signature

    FormBerry Advanced Form Builder Plugin For WordPress
    WPiFramer - Ultimate iFraming & Cookie Dropper Plugin!
    Instant eCover Pro - Create Unlimited High Quality eCovers In Minutes!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cataclysm1987
    Probably the worst one I ever bought was in this price range. Here's why it sucked:

    1. Because I tried it, step by step, to a ridiculous extent, and made a small percentage of what the OP said he would make, and was able to prove this with my own records.

    2. Because I was 99 percent sure the OP WAS NOT doing the strategy he claimed to be doing. Very few people came into the thread saying they made money.

    It wasn't even the 17 dollars that pissed me off. It was my time and energy devoted to the strategy and the money I invested in it that pissed me off.

    I thought of reporting him, but I figured it wouldn't matter much since his WSO was selling and from the looks of it, very few people were actually implementing the strategy enough to realize it was basically a scam.

    On the surface, it looked like a great WSO.

    Below, it was a complete time and money waster, more so than the money I paid for it, but also the value of my time.

    Screw the refund. I posted a negative review in his thread. No one can refund my time.
    Signature

    No signature here today!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722118].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jase1977
    Sorry, a newbie here, but what does OTO mean? Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722119].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author megawarrior
      Originally Posted by Jase1977 View Post

      Sorry, a newbie here, but what does OTO mean? Thanks.
      One time offer
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722153].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hebsgaard
      Originally Posted by Jase1977 View Post

      Sorry, a newbie here, but what does OTO mean? Thanks.
      One time offer. It's a special deal that you only get once...most of the time...occasionally....well, you should only be able to get it once. I tend not to buy OTOs out of principle, but that's a long story.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722156].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alminc
        A $10 product in most cases is the first step in a sales funnel. The seller just want you to prove that you are someone who is willing to spend money on that kind of products. What you usually are exposed to after that first step is the series of offers that are increasing in price.

        Very offen the seller is paying 100% commision for $10 product to his affiliates, so he's making no money from it at all. But he's getting customers on his email list and into his sales funnel, which is his goal.

        If it's a serious seller, you can expect the $10 product to be as good as $37/47/67 product. His goal is to make very good first impression on you, hence he's selling gold at the price of bronze.
        Signature
        No links :)
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722607].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Nothing wrong with a $10 product if the information is good and the seller came thru on their promises.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722576].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
    Originally Posted by hebsgaard View Post

    I've seen good WSOs getting slagged for downright silly reasons.
    The primary such reason being "it is a WSO."

    The things people complain about in the WSO forum do not get complaints elsewhere for a reason; Warriors have different expectations than other customers.

    If you want to sell to Warriors, you must target your offering to their expectations.

    If you don't want to do that, then when you run a WSO you have to deal with the slagging.

    If you don't like that, then don't run a WSO.

    None of those are "right" or "wrong" answers. It's just the simple business reality that if you don't make your customers happy they are going to complain. Either pick one, or get different customers.

    Warriors are a targeted market. You know more about them than you do about the general public. That has value. Use it.
    Signature
    "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722671].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarlboroMonkey
    There's been a lot of great $10 or less WSO's. The ones that bug me though are where they claim to make 20k a month, yet are selling all their "secrets" for 10 bones. Yeah...right.

    The other instance is one everyone hates and is less easy to spot. $10 WSO with a $47 OTO that's critical to get the system working in the first place. Ugh...
    Signature
    SentientAds.com - The Evolution of Display Ads
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722929].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
      Originally Posted by MarlboroMonkey View Post

      The ones that bug me though are where they claim to make 20k a month, yet are selling all their "secrets" for 10 bones. Yeah...right.
      This is largely because people are stupid and can't read.

      Not so long ago, someone complained that there was a WSO promising $3,000 a month with only a half-hour of work a day. Which he found absurd, because you can't possibly make $3,000 in half an hour just by reading some stupid PDF.

      So he bought it, and read it, and sure enough you couldn't make that kind of money in half an hour! It would take months to set this thing up and get it making that kind of money.

      Of course, once it was making that kind of money, it would only take a couple of hours a week to maintain it.

      Which - a few months down the road - is indeed $3,000 a month with only a half-hour of work a day.

      What the buyer didn't like was that the WSO told him what he would get in the end, without disclosing that it would take months to get there. Furthermore, you would need to buy things, and do work. And that WSO's sales page did not tell him any of that.

      Plus, if this guy's making $3,000 a month with only a half hour of work a day, and he's working full-time IM, then that means he's making $48,000 a month because there are 16 half hours in a full-time day so why would he sell his secrets anyway?

      Um, no. That's not reality. That's crap you made up. If you're enough of a dickhead to make your buy decision based on the fantasy in your head, then the very least you can do is STFU and not try to convince other people of your fairy tales.

      Or, alternately, maybe you could actually build a real business that takes time, effort, and investment to get off the ground. If you only buy magic buttons, and there are no magic buttons, stop bitching that everything you buy isn't a magic button.

      $10 WSO with a $47 OTO that's critical to get the system working in the first place. Ugh...
      Maybe if more people would buy or promote a $57 WSO, you wouldn't have so damn many of these.
      Signature
      "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5723173].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chris1093
    If you make an uninformed buying decision you get exactly what you paid for. If I am going to spend $10 on any product I expect to get exactly what is advertised in the promotion. Anything less is unacceptable. It should be common knowledge that A ten dollar product isn't going to completely turn the world upside down for you and if you buy into they hype I suppose you get what you deserve, but its still unethical for anyone to under deliver a priced product.

    If someone has posted a WSO and delivers on there promise but people are unhappy that they are not getting the same results then they need to question themselves. If they are complaining that its not living up to its promotion but arent putting in real effort than they are more guilty of under delivering than the accused. Its wrong to leave a bad review if you have not put effort into someone elses product
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5722979].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
    I agree that more people should realise price is usually proportionate to quality and value and adjust their expectations accordingly.

    However, that is easier said than done when vendors themselves hype up low-cost/discounted products to no end with wild, lofty promises, claims and representations.

    In such cases, being cheap doesn't justify the fact that a product falls short of expectations imposed upon a customer by the vendor's own sales-page.

    My gas fitter doesn't get let off the hook when my house goes up in smoke two days after after he carries out a heavily discounted repair that turns out to have been sub-par in spite of his promise that I would receive exactly the same level of workmanship as the next full-paying customer. The excuse that I should have lowered my expectations accordingly just won't cut the mustard.

    Perhaps vendors need to be more realistic in their sales messages, ensuring they're commensurate with the value and materiality of the offering rather than just expecting customers "to understand", and to settle, more or less, for anything.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5723083].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Since this calls for an opinion, I haven't read the other replies yet. If someone else has already said what I'm about to, they're in good company...:p

    What do I expect from a $10 product?

    The same as I expect from a product at any other price point - exactly what the sales letter or offer promised, or more. Never, ever less.

    Simple question, simple answer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5723508].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cali16
      Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

      What do I expect from a $10 product?

      The same as I expect from a product at any other price point - exactly what the sales letter or offer promised, or more. Never, ever less.
      You took the words right out of my mouth, John!
      Signature
      If you don't face your fears, the only thing you'll ever see is what's in your comfort zone. ~Anne McClain, astronaut
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5723623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PlatinumLady
    Originally Posted by Young And Opulent View Post

    For $10, I expect the seller to deliver what they say they're going to deliver. People need to quit under-delivering and then using their low price point as an excuse for not giving the buyer what they advertised. I don't know about you all, but when I buy something, its because I expect for it to do what they say its gonna do. Otherwise, I wouldn't buy it. The thought on here seems to be: "Spend your money on my product, but don't expect me to actually deliver any value since my product was inexpensive. If you do expect value for a low price, you're the fool."
    Hear! hear! well said. I don't understand the logic in some people's head.
    Signature
    You won’t believe this amazing source of 100% free PLR content! I was gobsmacked! So will you!

    If you know What & Why you will surely know How to fix it. Find out here


    Your Attitude will Determine your Altitude. Choose wisely!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5723642].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kari18
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724027].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author EddieJunior1
      Ok i had to chime in on this one..after reading almost every post one has yet to answer the question. So i have a new question what type or amount of 'quality' content is expected in a $10 product? Now granted there are many variables to this question but lets assume im an expert in SEO. As you can see im a nobody on this forum and ready to release my 1st WSO SEO system i use. My system contains SEO friendly blog themes, 50 page step by step system w/ explanations, 2-5 minute look over the shoulder video of each step. Plus, an action plan cheat sheet and last but not least a 1 hr free coaching call.

      Would this be an acceptable product offered at $10 bucks?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724225].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
        Originally Posted by EddieJunior1 View Post

        Ok i had to chime in on this one..after reading almost every post one has yet to answer the question.
        Actually, most of the responses are variants of this, posted 20 minutes after the OP:

        Originally Posted by Young And Opulent View Post

        For $10, I expect the seller to deliver what they say they're going to deliver.
        That might not meet your expectations, but it's reality.

        When you go on to ask:

        "...what type or amount of 'quality' content is expected in a $10 product?"

        And then make your way to:

        "My system contains..."

        What you're actually wondering is what you should charge for your own product.

        Whatever you want.

        Prices are basically pulled out of your arse. With experience, you get better at pulling out the right one, but they still come from the same place.
        Signature
        "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724512].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author erichammer
        Originally Posted by EddieJunior1 View Post

        Ok i had to chime in on this one..after reading almost every post one has yet to answer the question. So i have a new question what type or amount of 'quality' content is expected in a $10 product? Now granted there are many variables to this question but lets assume im an expert in SEO. As you can see im a nobody on this forum and ready to release my 1st WSO SEO system i use. My system contains SEO friendly blog themes, 50 page step by step system w/ explanations, 2-5 minute look over the shoulder video of each step. Plus, an action plan cheat sheet and last but not least a 1 hr free coaching call.

        Would this be an acceptable product offered at $10 bucks?
        If you don't promise more than it is, then it would be acceptable of course. If on the other hand you say something like "use these and you'll get on page one" even though you offer no off site seo with it, then that would be unacceptable. It's all a matter of what you say.

        There have been several WSOs where I politely questioned the seller about what they were offering because it was very obvious they were making wild claims which would never happen -- not just with what they offer anyway (what they offered were often one tiny step in the direction of their wild claims, but they never mentioned that fact in their sales copy).

        Now if they had been honest about what they were offering -- things that some may find useful but which will not do what they claimed in their sales copy, I'd have simply left it alone and walked away. I have a big problem though when they try to create crazy hype which anyone who knows something about IM would know is basically a lie. Because of WF rules, I can't mention which WSOs they are, but I'm sure others who have been here for a while know what I'm talking about.

        Eric
        Signature
        Why waste your time hiring a cheap writer? Cheap writers don't write stuff that converts!

        Get the conversions you need and deserve with my professional, viral writing services.

        Free SEO included at no additional charge!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5896295].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smadronia
    What do I expect? I expect what's promised in the sales copy. If it's 45 minutes in video telling you how to do something, I expect that. If it's a pdf with a dozen "secrets" I expect it to have 12 pieces of information, not 6. If it's a Theme, I expect it to work as advertised.

    I once ordered a WSO, that if it had been done correctly, would have been worth far more than the $20 or so I paid for it. However, it left out 2 cricial things: how the person presenting it did his keyword research, and some files he claimed were included, sample articles and the like. When someone asked him about it in his thread, he said everyone should know how to do keyword research, and we could just copy the files off his website.

    That really turned me off the program. His version of keyword research was specific to him, and to the nature of his sites, but he wouldn't explain, other than maybe one sentence in a video, how it was done. And, the site he said we should use an example wasn't all there: parts were missing, and a big chunk of it didn't make any sense.

    In short, had the guy spent an addition 10 minutes across his videos, and included actual files he claimed we'd have, it would have been far more worthwhile than it was, and well worth the $20 or so I spent on it. Since he didn't, I shelved it, and unsubscribed from his list. It wasn't worth buying anything more from him.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724165].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smadronia
    Originally Posted by Ken_Caudill View Post

    The reality of a claim of 3k a month with a half hour of work a day is that it's a lie.

    It doesn't matter how you qualify it, it's a lie.
    Not necessarily. I'm sure if you had a virtual assistant and a whole team under your VA, you could handle the business side of things with a half hour of work a day.

    And that's how some of these WSOs catch people. They promise you a system to bring so much per month, but once you buy it, you realize you're shelling out $600-$1000 a month or more on outsourcing to people. And, that's fine if you have the money to devote to that sort of thing. It's fine if you can stick to their plan and crank out the sites they suggest with your team.

    But most people aren't able to do this. Either money's tight, or they can't keep the people on track, so they end up in the hole. And that's where the catch it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724173].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jeff Henshaw
      What do you seriously expect from a $10 product?
      Value for money. Nothing more, nothing less. Of course, value for money is in the eye of the beholder!

      Just my thoughts,

      Jeff.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724206].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author icegin
        Originally Posted by Jeff Henshaw View Post

        Value for money. Nothing more, nothing less. Of course, value for money is in the eye of the beholder!

        Just my thoughts,

        Jeff.
        100% agree. I don't purchase WSOs often (especially when I'm still working on implementing some of them), but I've found that they're quite decent for the price they're sold for -- though I try to be very cautious about who I'm buying from.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5896416].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
      Originally Posted by hebsgaard View Post

      I'm probably a bit harsh on reviewers, and I'm certainly exaggerating to get the point across. However, if you go to car dealership with $5000 in your pockets and the salesman doesn't offer you a Ferrari, you can hardly fault him for not delivering a Ferrari.
      What if the dealer shows you a vehicle that looks like a Ferrari, and you find out after he takes your money that it's actually a Ferrari kit built on an old VW chassis, with a motor that will never pass an emissions test? It looks like a Ferrari, and the right mechanic (copywriter) can make it sound like a Ferrari. But it will not only not perform like a Ferrari, you won't even be able to make it street legal, even though it might have passed several years ago.

      Two people at fault here. The dealer, for offering bogus goods. And the buyer, for not checking under the hood.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724216].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nathan Isaac
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724269].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author EddieJunior1
      Good point Nathen..other words a product that will help you achieve a better result on an existing project.. As you pointed out maybe a small ebook on how to create a better FB fan page.. Good one!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724359].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tim3
    "What do you seriously expect from a $10 product?"

    I seriously expect whatever the sales letter told me I could expect whether it is for 10c or $10, but of course anticipation is always better than realization, especially when you realize you have to put in months of work or buy traffic, or find that the 'secret sauce' is something you hate doing.
    Usually they all contain a nugget or two that are worth the cost alone, finding some of the things out for yourself could take days.

    Sometimes even if you don't buy, you can still read a $5000 sales letter
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724366].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author surferchris
    I don't expect anything too fancy from a $10 product, but I definitely expect what they actually offer is something I will see.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5896212].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author erichammer
    I know it was said before in this thread but I think it bears repeating:

    Whether the product is $1, $10, $100 or even $10,000, I expect one and only one thing when I make my purchase: That it does what the person who sold it to me says it will do. If it does that then I'd be happy to have spent $10,000. If it doesn't do that, I'll feel ripped off for having spent just $1.

    Eric
    Signature
    Why waste your time hiring a cheap writer? Cheap writers don't write stuff that converts!

    Get the conversions you need and deserve with my professional, viral writing services.

    Free SEO included at no additional charge!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5896234].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JeanneLynn
    I agree with most of the responses. If I buy a product (no matter what the price), I want it to give me what it promised in the sales copy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5896327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Valdor Kiebach
    Originally Posted by hebsgaard View Post

    I do realize that the WSO forum is for offers that give warriors an advantage over people who are not members of the warrior forum.
    Untrue, I have noticed a trend of WSO's being sold on other forums using the same wsopro button with the same price so those sellers are breaking WSO rules and not giving a price not available to the general public (have been reported but nothing done about them, still on WSO and other sites).

    As for the question 'What do you seriously expect from a $10 product?'

    I expect it to be what the sale letter says it is and provide what the sales letter promises.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5896390].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author purpleraven
    It depends on the seller. Do they have a good reputation? If they are someone from out of no where I might not expect much, but someone who has a proven reputation is probably selling a snipet of valuable information.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5896400].message }}

Trending Topics