I wanted to let everybody know what I am doing with my site and check I am doing the correct thing, and are on the right track.
1. I have registered the site on google
2. I have register with lots of directory and tried to leave links behind (website url)
3. I been trying to set my key words correctly
4. I been examining with alexa the competition and trying to create links on as many websites that are listed as backlinks in alexa, so far I have evaluated top 20 results and tried to put post or my website address on as many sites as possible, some are directories or local pages of interest or photographic specific sites.
5. Setup a facebook page and tried to get my likes up
6. registered with google plus.
7. Setup a Blog on my site and tried to link it to a couple of the blogging sites
8. I also purchased the .co.uk ste and pointed that at the .biz site
So far I had zero backlinks showing in Alexa, I guess this is just a slow process only been doing it for two weeks.
I don't want to spend much on advertising if I can help it as funds are restricted.
can you let me know if I am on the right track or what else I need to do
Thanks for all your help and support - Andy
Creativesnaps Photography - wedding photography swindon wiltshire
Creativesnaps Photography - Professional Services - Swindon, United Kingdom | Facebook