- Because this is the health niche, my ebook is inevitably similar to my competitors' in terms of content (causes, solutions, etc.). To get affiliates/customers to choose my product, I know it has to be better. How can I do this if the content is rather similar?
- For their upsells, the competitors that are doing well offer 'bonus' ebooks. However, these ebooks look REALLY legitimate. Like, 250-page documents stacked with information written by Dr. So and So. Where/how do I get books or other bonuses like this for my product?
- To get 'super' affiliates to promote your products, many Warriors on here say to promote their product first. But if I'm in the health niche, these super affiliates are usually only promoting someone else's work. So how do you attract them then?
- Just about every product (especially in health) has reviews and testimonials (in bulk) on its squeeze/sales page. However, if you are just launching your product, no one has bought it yet. So how do you get such reviews/testimonials? (I'm assuming my fellow vendors don't just make them up, and understand that I am most likely wrong).
- I am intending to use CB as my affiliate platform. I know it is best for visibility and exposure, especially for newbies. Would you suggest any other affiliate platform that may be even better (remember that I am in the health niche)?
Thank you all SO much for your help.