that will choke a horse.
1. Sales letters that promise the moon.
2. Merchants that will tell you whatever you want to hear in an email reply
to your inquiry just so you'll buy their product.
3. Autoresponder emails with no f*cking way to unsubscribe or unsubscribe
requests that get ignored.
4. Products that are supposed to be original but are nothing more than PLR
that was taken and barely rewritten.
5. Scammers who will cheat you out of thousands of dollars in mentoring
costs and teach you absolutely nothing useful.
6. People who steal your articles off of directories and don't even include
your resource box when they post it.
7. People who buy your product and then 2 minutes later, ask for a refund.
8. People who promise that they'll do a JV with you, make you go through
tons of work creating the product and then at the last minute, they back
out because somebody else screwed them and you've wasted all that time.
(No, I won't mention any names)
9. People who ask for your new ebook, say they'll give you a testimonial
if they like it, then, you never hear from them again and when you write
to them, you never hear back from them.
10. Site owners who somehow manage to lose your commission info in
their system and then when you email them to get it fixed, you never
hear from them again. Meantime, you've lost thousands of dollars in
commissions. (NO, I won't mention any names)
I could go on for a year. There is so much crap about this industry that
I totally detest that it makes me ashamed to be part of it sometimes.
But I try my damned best to change people's perceptions of IM. Let me
tell you, it's hard. I get emails from people with so much venom that I
wonder where it's coming from. These are people who I don't even know.
So yes Jason, I hate a lot of crap in IM.
Maybe even more than you do.