Some of them do cost money, but when you're working more efficiently, you can usually earn it back pretty quickly.
- If you can, use more than one monitor, or a big monitor, or both.
- Get a mouse like Logitech's Revolution that has extra programmable buttons that can be used for things like going forwards / backwards when surfing the web or opening / closing programs. Same goes for a good keyboard with shortcut buttons.
- Limit distractions and interruptions (ie. If there's a door where you work, close it - and keep your email closed when working.)
- Take breaks when you need them, but keep working when you're on a roll.
- Make a realistic to do list each day and follow it as best you can.
- Work on what you know works and spend time duplicating it instead of always trying the newest thing or latest fad.
- Similarly, try to spend your time working on your business instead of in it.
- Hire an assistant and outsource as much as you can.
- Exercise, keep in shape and eat well. It will give you more energy and help keep your mind sharper.