10 Ways to Make Money Offline in 2009
1. Offer your web design services (Anything from a basic one page site to a major web development project)
You can charge anywhere from $300 for a basic website (1-3 pages, links, pictures, menu) to $2,000++ depending on the functions that the website will need to perform.
2. Offer basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services to local businesses
3. Offer more in depth SEO services to local businesses and/or international businesses
4. Offer graphic design services, logo creation, etc.
5. Offer article marketing services to offline local businesses
6. Offer blog creation services for local businesses
7. Offer lead generation services
8. Offer copy writing services to businesses for their website
9. Set up autoresponders for local business websites
10. Tutor offline business owners in the areas of:
- Web design
- Using the internet
- Internet Marketing
- Article Marketing
Any of the above services can be outsourced (even the tutoring), either on the Warrior Forum, Elance.com or any freelance service site that you know and trust.
I'd love to hear more suggestions, methods, techniques, etc. from fellow Warriors so please feel free to add some!