1. why bother with it? I mean why not just research on the web and rewrite that, isn't it exactly the same as that process except it's nicely packaged and possibly a little quicker?
2. how much would you pay for plr? do you get it for free? how can one judge if the plr one is purchasing is good quality? what are the important criteria in selecting pr - is it number of pages or is it date of publication or what?
3. how do you make use of plr? Do you use it as a gift to customers on a squeeze page or do you just rewrite parts of it and use it as article/blog content?
4. can someone give a quick explanation of the licensing process? there are about 10-12 different licensing considerations - how do i know if I am using it in line with licensing protocols?
5. what is the most effective plr - week by week courses or e-books or what? i see some plr that is dvd or video based content - that doesn't make sense to me, are you going to send dvd's and videos to hundreds and possibly thousands of customers???