1. What is your primary niche? Do you even have a primary niche, or are you working on multiple smaller sites? If so, which niches do you target?
2. What makes you choose a niche? What made that niche appeal to you? Do you sell your own info products, do you sell advertising, are you an affiliate marketer or does your business encompass some combination of these various models?
3. Do you believe that the "big" niches like IM, weight loss, dating, etc. are completely saturated? I've noticed a lot of people focusing on product niches instead like kitchen appliances or computer hardware. Is the future in more product-oriented niches and sites?
4. How many pages of content did you have to put up before you were keyword optimized enough to begin really seeing the traffic?
5. What makes a niche or a site successful or special,in your opinion? Everyone strives for quality content...what have you done to set your site out from the crowd?
Thanks in advance for thinking about these questions and answering them!