I'm a lurker on this forum, but have been an SEO for a few years. I had some affiliate sites in the past and made some money through them. With algorithm changes and lack of interest in the niche areas, I didn't really maintain them and got more involved with my SEO job.
Anyway, I have set aside £1000 possibly for a few wordpress sites.
- Pick interesting and lucrative niche areas.
- Set-up a few quality looking sites using Wordpress.
- Hire a writer to do 25 articles on each site
- Pick a few affiliate programs
- Do slow but steady linkbuilding and turnover a new article every week for each site
What do you guys think?
Should I spend it on 10 sites or should I focus on 2 sites only?
What should I concentrate on, lucrative but competitive markets or easy to conquer micro niche areas?
Am I being realistic, if I expect a return of £1000 a month in 6 months.
I'd appreciate some feedback on my plan.