make $135,00 in a short time

28 replies
hey guys, i need help i need like $135,000 in like 6 months do any of you have any idea?
i need those 135k to pay my school [damn]
i would also like to know... where i can find people that want to make surveys in exchange of products or money?
i have money but that money is not enough to make $135,000 in paypal in a very short time, please help me!!

money methods that you recomend?
where to find people that doesn't care of making a survey to download a good e-book very useful, or android apps, or a lot of things also 1 question
i have a something that i can easily sell but if you think i offer it for free here in the wf by completing a survey then get the download link, for example an android app or a money making tool (just an example) do you think it will work?
regards,
#$135 #make #short #time
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    $135,000 for school fees??? what sort of school are you going to? The school for Highway robbery? I think if someone knew how to make that money, they would be doing it.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Visit my site for more info

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045507].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Colin Theriot
      Originally Posted by laurencewins View Post

      I think if someone knew how to make that money, they would be doing it.
      Not true. Lots of people here know plenty enough to make that kind of money, they just won't do the work.
      Signature

      Fair warning: It's possible I'm arguing with you because I have nothing better to do.
      Join my free copywriting group on Facebook: http://CultOfCopy.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045514].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SEOtrug1
      Originally Posted by laurencewins View Post

      $135,000 for school fees??? what sort of school are you going to? The school for Highway robbery? I think if someone knew how to make that money, they would be doing it.
      to a normal university, but it is in europe! i think you use the dollar like lower as it's real value, i don't know how to say that! lol :/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045533].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jonathan Joseph
      @Laurence, haha... oh man, go easy on SEOtrug1 will ya!
      (Perhaps he/ she wants to become a surgeon).

      OK SEOtrug1, as you may already know -- nearly ALL of us at some point want the easy, quick, large money payday. What most of us fail to realize is that we need to:

      1) Research.

      2) Test.

      3) Implement.

      That's the 3-step formula that can allow you to become financially successful.
      Pick ONE thing, and put it into use, then practice it daily. And eventually you will become good enough to make money at it, as long as there is a market.

      Originally Posted by laurencewins View Post

      $135,000 for school fees??? what sort of school are you going to? The school for Highway robbery? I think if someone knew how to make that money, they would be doing it.
      Signature

      Jon

      "Success comes when people act together; failure tends to happen alone." -- Deepak Chopra

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045539].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SEOtrug1
        Originally Posted by Jonathan Joseph View Post

        @Laurence, haha... oh man, go easy on SEOtrug1 will ya!
        (Perhaps he/ she wants to become a surgeon).

        OK SEOtrug1, as you may already know -- nearly ALL of us at some point want the easy, quick, large money payday. What most of us fail to realize is that we need to:

        1) Research.

        2) Test.

        3) Implement.

        That's the 3-step formula that can allow you to become financially successful.
        Pick ONE thing, and put it into use, then practice it daily. And eventually you will become good enough to make money at it, as long as there is a market.
        thanks you just gave me an awesome answer!
        PS: do you have any idea where i can offer some products but to get'em you have to complete a survey PS; i am making some money online but not enough to pay my school! :/
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045575].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
      Banned
      Originally Posted by laurencewins View Post

      $135,000 for school fees??? what sort of school are you going to? The school for Highway robbery? I think if someone knew how to make that money, they would be doing it.
      Highway robbery doesn't begin to describe it. I'm going to pay less than half that for the next 4 years of school.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045543].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Colin Theriot
    Originally Posted by SEOtrug1 View Post

    hey guys, i need help i need like $135,000 in like 6 months do any of you have any idea?
    Create a high value product, sell it for a high price tag, secure top affiliate support. You should be able to make that much with one launch.

    Originally Posted by SEOtrug1 View Post

    i would also like to know... where i can find people that want to make surveys in exchange of products or money?
    Facebook I guess? Why?

    Originally Posted by SEOtrug1 View Post

    money methods that you recomend?
    Create a product and sell it.

    Originally Posted by SEOtrug1 View Post

    where to find people that doesn't care of making a survey to download a good e-book very useful, or android apps, or a lot of things also 1 question
    Forget surveys.

    Originally Posted by SEOtrug1 View Post

    i have a something that i can easily sell but if you think i offer it for free here in the wf by completing a survey then get the download link, for example an android app or a money making tool (just an example) do you think it will work?
    regards,
    If you want to make money, I would not recommend giving away your sellable product for free. That's the opposite of how you make money.
    Signature

    Fair warning: It's possible I'm arguing with you because I have nothing better to do.
    Join my free copywriting group on Facebook: http://CultOfCopy.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045511].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SEOtrug1
      Originally Posted by Colin Theriot View Post

      Create a high value product, sell it for a high price tag, secure top affiliate support. You should be able to make that much with one launch.



      Facebook I guess? Why?



      Create a product and sell it.



      Forget surveys.



      If you want to make money, I would not recommend giving away your sellable product for free. That's the opposite of how you make money.
      good answer, what kind of product do you recomend me to create?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045527].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Colin Theriot
        Originally Posted by SEOtrug1 View Post

        good answer, what kind of product do you recomend me to create?
        One that people will pay you a lot of money for.
        Signature

        Fair warning: It's possible I'm arguing with you because I have nothing better to do.
        Join my free copywriting group on Facebook: http://CultOfCopy.com

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045652].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RyanLima
      Originally Posted by Colin Theriot View Post

      Create a high value product, sell it for a high price tag, secure top affiliate support. You should be able to make that much with one launch.



      Facebook I guess? Why?



      Create a product and sell it.



      Forget surveys.



      If you want to make money, I would not recommend giving away your sellable product for free. That's the opposite of how you make money.
      Awesome advice!!! $135 k is really possible in 6 months with a solid product launch. Make sure you test the product and the sales funnel before securing any top affiliates though. They aren't going to just email their list or send traffic without seeing some stats. Make sure you have at least one downsell and up sell as well.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045980].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Same
    135k for school? You're probably going for pilot license!

    It is hard to make 135k without investment, but if you do have money to invest, hire a programmer, great one, create some automation software, put selling listings everywhere you can, attract affiliates with money, market it.

    High value product can MAKE you money, but it really requires pretty much money to create and market it.

    P.S. If you are going to do something with survey ( exchanging or what ) thats not going to work, 135k is a lot, so you should take action in higher value market.

    Good luck


    Originally Posted by SEOtrug1 View Post

    good answer, what kind of product do you recomend me to create?
    Create software products, software sells very good.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045528].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SEOtrug1
      Originally Posted by Marxy View Post

      135k for school? You're probably going for pilot license!

      It is hard to make 135k without investment, but if you do have money to invest, hire a programmer, great one, create some automation software, put selling listings everywhere you can, attract affiliates with money, market it.

      High value product can MAKE you money, but it really requires pretty much money to create and market it.

      P.S. If you are going to do something with survey ( exchanging or what ) thats not going to work, 135k is a lot, so you should take action in higher value market.

      Good luck




      Create software products, software sells very good.
      thanksss! you are right, i am taking the course to be a comercial pilot faa, and engeneering too! too much to do in the day so i don't have a lot of time free but thanks for the help!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045610].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shmerns
    Okay, I read your post 3 times, but couldn't understand what you are asking.

    It sounds like you are very emotional, which is understandable if you are desperate to pay off your loan.

    I'm not sure what you are trying to convey about survey's, but re-read your post, it doesn't really make a lot of sense.

    To make the kind of money in the amount of time you would like is most likely not possible. I wish I could understand better what you are looking to do, is there a way you can explain more clearly?

    I know of a way that you can earn a great income, quite possibly in a short amount of time (not $135,00 in six months though), but it really depends on the type of marketer you are.

    Have you been marketing long? Do you have a list? etc.

    I'd like to help, but I need to understand more about your situation.

    Lori P.
    Signature
    This May Just Be The Last Tool You EVER Use For Leads…
    www.LoriPetrosino.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045532].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SEOtrug1
      Originally Posted by shmerns View Post

      Okay, I read your post 3 times, but couldn't understand what you are asking.

      It sounds like you are very emotional, which is understandable if you are desperate to pay off your loan.

      I'm not sure what you are trying to convey about survey's, but re-read your post, it doesn't really make a lot of sense.

      To make the kind of money in the amount of time you would like is most likely not possible. I wish I could understand better what you are looking to do, is there a way you can explain more clearly?

      I know of a way that you can earn a great income, quite possibly in a short amount of time (not $135,00 in six months though), but it really depends on the type of marketer you are.

      Have you been marketing long? Do you have a list? etc.

      I'd like to help, but I need to understand more about your situation.

      Lori P.
      the only way i have to make money is in a web[page that pays per download, doing short surveys, so what i really want to find is where i can find THOUSANDs of people that want to make surveys in exchange of something...
      no i don't have a list and i am just a newbie with not so many time to online and that stuff! :/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045554].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author earlgray
    You went to school and you don't know how to use capitalization and correct punctuation? I'd ask for a refund first.

    If you can't get a refund, then sell your house, your car, any/all of your valuable possessions. Donate a lot of blood plasma, then sell a kidney. Move in with your mom, get a job, and watch the money pile up!

    Seriously, if we knew how to go from scratch to $135,000 in 6 months, do you really think we'd be spending our time on a forum? Hell no, son! We'd all be laid out on a beach in Hawaii, sipping mojitos, and eating lobster 3 meals a day.

    The only way to make that kind of money in that short of time is to get a job at an investment firm or win the lottery. IM takes time. It doesn't happen overnight. I've been at this for 3 weeks and have only managed to bank $1.60. And a lot of people have told me that was fast. Most people take months to ever see any return.

    I hate to pick on you kid, but you just have to start thinking reasonably.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045536].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kwonyoo
    It will get you nowhere without taking action first.

    Just like Jonathan says above, research, test, implement. Faster way to do this is by investing and hiring a mentor who has success. Many people who makes 5-6 figure income offers coaching. They don't do direct 1 on 1 coaching so even if you do join their coaching, you need to take action for yourself and test, test, test until you get it.

    There is no sit and relax stuff from my experience. Even I do 5 different methods to keep myself busy. $135k in 6months, hope you are a fast learner and research and test 20h a day.
    Signature
    Want to learn how to turn $98 one time investment to $4,000 weekly income? >> Click Here <<

    Bonus: You will get 98 PLR products for you to resell at your own price! That is $1 per product!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045564].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shmerns
    Can you pm me the URL to your webpage so I can review?
    Signature
    This May Just Be The Last Tool You EVER Use For Leads…
    www.LoriPetrosino.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045685].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PRATHIBHA
    I also experienced cituation like this about 9 years back.I was a broke at that time.Even
    though I badly needed huge amount to payoff my debts!All the friends and relatives scold me rather than helping me.I escaped from that cituation by disposing my
    home!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6045883].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    What school do you go to, MIT? $135,000 in 6 months sounds tough. You should try and sell alot of $2000 products. You're gonna need the copywriting skills and testimonials to sell such products tho. Or... maybe you can throw recurring seminars. Charge $1000 for 100 attendees for 3 days, and that's $100,000 right there... that is of course... if you can get people to pay that much to you.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6046087].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    1. Get more realistic.

    2. Get more realistic.

    3. If you want quick money go and buy a lotto ticket.

    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Internet Marketing is not a money tree you can come and shake whenever you need some quick money. It doesn't sound like this type of business is for you. Your expectations are too unrealistic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6046574].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Same
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      1. Get more realistic.

      2. Get more realistic.

      3. If you want quick money go and buy a lotto ticket.

      I've said it before and I'll say it again. Internet Marketing is not a money tree you can come and shake whenever you need some quick money. It doesn't sound like this type of business is for you. Your expectations are too unrealistic.
      I absolutely agree with Will.

      When I found out about IM, was so happy thought that I found money tree. How it went? Nearly a year and no profit,but I read a LOT, FAILED most of times, but now I can say that I live free life.

      IM isn't place where you can make fast money, you're going to make money only if you do invest your time(hours of hardwork!) and money.

      6 months is enough to make this money, but if you're newbie here, I don't think that you're going to make. But if you're going to try, pay attention to product creation. Only product creation can make you that amount. ( I don't think that you're have experience in other stuff like PPC to profit from there, if i'm wrong - correct me. )

      My recommendation is first to purchase few courses about Information Marketing ( product creation ). Maybe you'll be successful.

      good luck
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6048370].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6046674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sadas
    $135000 for university? that's rs 6925000.. wow so expensive you can join an university in india for less than $1000...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6046730].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WebPen
    If you give me $140,000, I'll give you $135,000.

    We can be done tomorrow afternoon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6047281].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMHunter
    Product creation! If you can make some quality products and manage to get affiliates you can make that money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6047446].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brooke Milt
    The absolute only way you're going to be able to make that money is through hard work and connections. I suggest you begin reading everything you can on product creation and get to work. A great product with amazing affiliates on your side will get you to that dollar mark and beyond!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6047512].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6048471].message }}

Trending Topics