- I didn't want to buy a website, but I figured I'd need one, so I got one.
- I don't want to research and write articles, so I'll just spin stuff.
- I don't want to do keyword research because that's boring. But I will come and complain about my poor Google rankings.
- I don't want to research anything really. Traffic generation techniques, sales & marketing techniques, email marketing techniques, none of it. That's just too much work and very boring.
- I don't want to offer article writing services, programming, coding, graphic design, website setup, create a product, write reviews, build backlinks, make relationships with other sites in my niche, research my keywords or niche at all, learn anything that requires more than an hour's worth of effort, or just anything that involves any kind of effort at all, really. That's just too much work.
- Having said all that, I will buy your $17 WSO, I'll read it, I won't do anything with the information, but I will complain that it doesn't work and probably request a refund if I'm not feeling like that's too much work too.
So, with all that out of the way...
How can I go from $0 to $1,000,000.00 in 4 weeks?
ps. I'm also not willing to invest any of my own money. Thanks.
Note: This is fictional (as in, I'm messing around). But be wise to the type of image you project to your peers here also. Never know who you'll need or want to do business with in the future.