It received a lot a views and the conversation often became quite heated to say the least.
I know from personal experience that "content marketing" truly rocks.
1 piece of seo'd content can easily earn us 1,000's of views of the content if it's properly distributed.
- It could show up on the 1st page of the search engine listings:
- It could get you tons of views from the article sites:
- Folks can take your content and put it on their site for tons more exposure and they must leave you bio/resource box intact:
- You can turn the content into a blog post and even rotate it on your blog farm - if you like - with a few changes:
- You can submit your content to the blog carnivals:
- You can create tons of web 2.0 pages with your content and make it available to high traffic web 2.0 communities:
- You can also turn the content into a web page of your own and then turn it into an RSS feed for the people of the RSS world:
- You can change the format of the content and submit it to the press release world:
- You can grab the essential points of the content and turn it into an video:
- You can be kind enough to allow the social news sites such as digg! to have a chance at displaying your content:
- There's nothing stopping you from turning your content into a podcast:
- You can bookmark every single place your content is on the net for lots more exposure and backlinks to your content:
- You can ping every piece of content that has an RSS feed attached to it:
- Your content stays on the net forever:
- You can even turn a piece of content into 4 completely different types of content - thus multiplying the content you have for distribution:
- Be careful you could end up with a lot of the 1st page listing in the search engines for your chosen keywords - especially the longtail ones.
- You don't even have to write the content yourself:
Of course there's more than one way to skin a cat but...
With the advent of all the submitters, free and paid and all the free and reasonably priced content distribution services and if you can't afford to pay anything, a little elbow grease works fine... cause content marketing rocks big, big time!
Hope This Helps!!