The Exact Method I Used To Get My First $5,000 Month (Amazon)

118 replies
Alright Warrior Forum this is my 600th post and I decided to make it count!

Today I'm going to show you how you can find a completely UNTAPPED buying keyword that receives over 20k searches.

Alright first off we're going to start over at Google News

Google News

and type in "announced" in the search bar




Then you're going to look for a product that was just announced

Here's what I found



Note this product was JUST announced yesterday so the competition is as low as can be.....

Now we're going to hit up Google Keyword tool and find the best keyword for it using a predecessor

REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE YOU UNCHECK BROAD AND CHECK EXACT



PERFECT! Now we have three keyword we know to target for our new product!

"gtx 690"
"gtx 690 review"
"geforce gtx 690"

The graphics card itself costs $1,000 so the commissions coming in will be pretty big!

Back in October I did this with 2 products ONLY 2 and had my first $5,000 month

So the money is definitely there for those who are willing to try....

Ranking these websites is AMAZINGLY easy as well since there is literally NO competition

All I'm asking is you guys put it to use and make some money! Best of luck to all of you

EDIT:::

Due to the amount of people asking for an example site I'm just going to post it right here! Enjoy guys

Here's a website I never exactly finished because I got too busy but as you can see the pages each got a decent amount of views for the 1 week of work I put into the website

The only page I got around to putting affiliate links on was "Canon G1X Review" but as you can see I never even got around to finishing the review itself.

Overall this should give you a decent idea of how to use the method I discussed

Zander Tech Reviews
#amazon #exact #method #month
  • Profile picture of the author thomasr
    looks and sounds easy enough....but how are you supposed to drive traffic/buyers to that product page?
    Signature

    Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most...
    -Mark Twain

    Someone stole my mood ring... I don't know how I feel about that.
    -Tracey Morgan 30 Rock

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154136].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
      Originally Posted by thomasr View Post

      looks and sounds easy enough....but how are you supposed to drive traffic/buyers to that product page?
      What I would do is write a product review and have 3 affiliate links

      One on top Click Here to check out profuct name in the middle one that read

      Click here for the best price

      Then at the bottom click here to check out product name once again

      I also had an image that would link to the product.

      Note I had my affiliate links a little larger and more spaced than my normal text
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154183].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cashp0wer
        Nice information and thanks for sharing. Looks like this worked out great for you. I will have to look into this in some more depth later when I have more time.
        Signature
        My Internet Marketing Blog - Warts And All!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154198].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154139].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bill Farnham
      Was that $5,000 in ad fees, or $5,000 in gross sales?
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154153].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
        Originally Posted by Bill Farnham View Post

        Was that $5,000 in ad fees, or $5,000 in gross sales?
        Amazon commissions.

        The one thing I didn't like about amazon was I actually didn't get my check until February when I could've used the money way before which isn't awful but still inconvenient.

        Another smart thing to do is when you think traffic is about to start going down for example one month after the product has been launched and the sales start to slow down

        Flip the website and restart the process
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154213].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goosefrabah
    What an awesome idea. I never thought to look in Google news for new keywords. Next site I make I am going to try this.

    Thank you kind sir.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154151].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author teamcrunk
    is this done with seo website? or spaming? backlinks? forums? social media?
    Signature

    No affiliate links.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154203].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
      Originally Posted by teamcrunk View Post

      is this done with seo website? or spaming? backlinks? forums? social media?
      My SEO strategy was a little different back then.

      At the time I used BMR and high PR homepage links
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pamb10
    I assume you had more than just an article about the one product....did u build a site around the niche or related products?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154228].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author teamcrunk
    nice nice. are u still doing this?
    Signature

    No affiliate links.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154244].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
      Originally Posted by teamcrunk View Post

      nice nice. are u still doing this?
      I have one Amazon authority website in the Tech niche


      Originally Posted by pamb10 View Post

      I assume you had more than just an article about the one product....did u build a site around the niche or related products?
      I had about ten articles as release got closer and closer I'd publish more news.

      I also recorded a video of myself going over what's new and stuff like that
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154277].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author teamcrunk
    i mean amazon?
    Signature

    No affiliate links.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154250].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ashera
    Well done, another Amazon success story.
    Signature
    If you don't change direction, you'll end up where you're going.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154257].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author akg12
    The problem is those keywords, even with review attached to them still have 250K-17 MILLION competitition even with exact match. I think it will be a bit harder to rank than it sounds.

    I have niche websites with those kinds of traffic, but the competition is WAY lower. Let me know your tricks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154351].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
      Originally Posted by akg12 View Post

      The problem is those keywords, even with review attached to them still have 250K-17 MILLION competitition even with exact match. I think it will be a bit harder to rank than it sounds.

      I have niche websites with those kinds of traffic, but the competition is WAY lower. Let me know your tricks!
      The "competition" you're talking about isn't actually competition.

      When analyzing competition the only competition that counts are the websites on page one

      And the amount of sites returned for a search is NEVER a good indication of how easy/difficult a keyword is
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154999].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrizos
    Sounds easy enough. What are you using to drive traffic to these products (post penguin).
    Signature
    Can't Rank? Find out why!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154388].message }}
  • Hi Sovereignn and thanks for sharing this awesome how-to for your 600th post. It's really an awesome, fast and converting way to ensure many affiliate sales.

    Thanks and see you soon here around.
    Alessandro Zamboni
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6154603].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author josephpeter
    blinking heck, happy 600th

    JP
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155012].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ben Armstrong
      Getting the jump on new products is an awesome way to earn huge commissions for very little work early on. It's kind of like launch jacking for clickbank products.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155053].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Nathan251
        great idea

        but what about the domain name, if you use the name of the product in the domain name isn't there a danger you could be in breach of trademark and if you don't use it then it'll be harder to rank
        Signature
        Get your grubby hands on a revolutionary content-grabbing Wordpress plug-in now?? Oh and it's FREE for a limited time only!!!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155144].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
          Originally Posted by Nathan251 View Post

          great idea

          but what about the domain name, if you use the name of the product in the domain name isn't there a danger you could be in breach of trademark and if you don't use it then it'll be harder to rank
          Yeah when I started I actually used a trademarked word but when I found out I was already #1 so I didn't want to start over.

          I threw up a disclaimer and nothing bad ever happened. Not saying this will always work but it did for me. From my experience if you do http://randomsite/keyword it ranks just as easy
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155152].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155416].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author i am brad
    Very nice method. I hope with my 600th post I can return the favor.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155467].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author earlgray
    Oh yeah, this is a great method. All you need is a highly ranked, well trusted authority site with thousands of followers and you're set. Easy enough.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155559].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
      Originally Posted by earlgray View Post

      Oh yeah, this is a great method. All you need is a highly ranked, well trusted authority site with thousands of followers and you're set. Easy enough.
      A bit cynical aren't we? :p

      I made brand new websites and had none of the things you mentioned
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155660].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155647].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Congrats on your 600th post. And thanks for sharing your insights.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155689].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Elvis Michael
    Congrats.
    Is that site still bringing u close to $5,000 a month? Or is the money usually a one-time deal? (in other words, can you expect to see any $$$ by the third month at all?)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155802].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
      Originally Posted by Diablo2 View Post

      Congrats.
      Is that site still bringing u close to $5,000 a month? Or is the money usually a one-time deal? (in other words, can you expect to see any $$$ by the third month at all?)
      Those websites have been sold. About a month after launch they slowed down to $50 a day and I flipped them
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155811].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6155819].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mosthost
      Originally Posted by adexaja View Post

      how you create honest review for high conversion buyer ???
      The only way is to actually buy the damn thing. Take pictures, make a video, etc etc. Otherwise your 'review' is just spammy BS.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6166652].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bigfriendly
    A heck of a nice post for #600 A few questions if you don't mind...

    1. How big was your site?
    2. Was it promoting just the one new released item?
    3. How much did you know about product you promoted when you first started?

    Thanks
    Scott
    Signature

    You can have everything in life that you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want....Zig Ziglar

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156035].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ashera
    You were really making over $80 a day on each site? How much traffic were you getting a day? You were able to rank above the actual Amazon page for the product as well as the actual sellers site?
    Signature
    If you don't change direction, you'll end up where you're going.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156049].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
      Originally Posted by Ashera View Post

      You were really making over $80 a day on each site? How much traffic were you getting a day? You were able to rank above the actual Amazon page for the product as well as the actual sellers site?
      It started off at about $50 per day on each website and then a week before the products released the sales just EXPLODED and yeah ranking past amazon was easy I actually don't think they were even on the first page of the results

      Originally Posted by bigfriendly View Post

      A heck of a nice post for #600 A few questions if you don't mind...

      1. How big was your site?
      2. Was it promoting just the one new released item?
      3. How much did you know about product you promoted when you first started?

      Thanks
      Scott
      1. Probably about 20 pages each

      2. Two products

      3. I read about 20 articles on the product that wen't over the specs and new features stuff like that and just wrote a really in depth 1,000 word article about it. I was by no means a pro on the subject
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156816].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jimnastics
        Originally Posted by sovereignn View Post

        It started off at about $50 per day on each website and then a week before the products released the sales just EXPLODED and yeah ranking past amazon was easy I actually don't think they were even on the first page of the results



        1. Probably about 20 pages each

        2. Two products

        3. I read about 20 articles on the product that wen't over the specs and new features stuff like that and just wrote a really in depth 1,000 word article about it. I was by no means a pro on the subject
        You say 20 pages, but then you talk about one 1000 word article. How did you manage to fill 20 pages with content on an unreleased product?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6157688].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
          Originally Posted by jimnastics View Post

          You say 20 pages, but then you talk about one 1000 word article. How did you manage to fill 20 pages with content on an unreleased product?
          I made posts about pre orders

          Posts about black friday

          Posts about new "leaks"

          Video posts

          Posts saying the release date was getting closer

          stuff like that
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6160358].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author blackjack
            Hi Sovereignn

            1. Is it possible to see one of your site to get an idea on how you post these article?



            Thanks
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6161771].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
              Originally Posted by blackjack View Post

              Hi Sovereignn

              1. Is it possible to see one of your site to get an idea on how you post these article?



              Thanks
              Sure just shoot me a PM
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6161824].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author CatherineMay
                Thank you for this very helpful "out-of-the-box" information.

                Very interesting and encouraging.

                I would love to see one of your sites, too... if you don't mind?


                Catherine
                Signature

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6162191].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BloggingPro
    Cool trick with using the word "announced" to find upcoming hot keywords! Never thought of that before. Secondly? Thanks for not charging me $7, 17, or even $27 to find that little gem!
    Signature
    You're going to fail. If you're afraid of failure then you do not belong in the Internet Marketing Business. Period.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bigfoot1
    This is a great example of finding an untapped niche and making money of that.

    Another good example would be foreign SEO, targeting other languages.

    A friend of mine creates sites in french and he had his ****ty french sites making 10 grand a month. Unfortunately the Penguin Update shut that down. It wouldnt' be hard for someone who makes authority sites that are quality to do well in the French market.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156079].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eternalwarrior
    600 post! Looks like your site has strong authority. And congrats on your success
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156103].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eman1
    Great technique! I can see how that would produce results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James53
    Very generous of you to share that. The ranking comment especially.
    I haven't tested my sites lately to see how long a keyword change/modify takes to kick in, but the last time i did a study it was about 2 weeks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TechGeek
    Awesome tips to discover a nearly zero competition niche. Never thought Google News can be a great niche finder tool.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156229].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryansjacket
    Great thinking outside of the box. How did you figure that one out ?
    Signature

    Professional Video Reviews Delivered Within 72 Hours For Only $5 http://tinyurl.com/79wtklx

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156353].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Love
    Great stuff! I like how you jump right into the idea without any build up... That cracked me up! Thanks again.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156460].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DeMango25
    nice, straight to the point... respect! Great idea too, could bring you a lot of revenue in the long run as long as you keep updating the products
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156727].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spen
    Hi sovereignn,
    May i ask a question?
    The search volume of new products alomst is 0.
    why to 20k searches?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156905].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
      Originally Posted by spen View Post

      Hi sovereignn,
      May i ask a question?
      The search volume of new products alomst is 0.
      why to 20k searches?
      New products receive a TON of searches, a lot more than products that have been out for a year do.

      Not sure where you got that information
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6156927].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author spen
        Originally Posted by sovereignn View Post

        New products receive a TON of searches, a lot more than products that have been out for a year do.

        Not sure where you got that information

        The search of gtx 690 is 480
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6157053].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
          Originally Posted by spen View Post

          The search of gtx 690 is 480
          The product was just announced yesterday.... Do you honestly think everyone knows about it already?


          Originally Posted by ginder View Post

          Thanks, this has brought a fresh set of ideas to my mind. I have a great spin I think that will work for this method, do you mind if I drop you a PM to see if its viable?
          Feel free!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6157092].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ginder
    Thanks, this has brought a fresh set of ideas to my mind. I have a great spin I think that will work for this method, do you mind if I drop you a PM to see if its viable?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6157073].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fahmzie
    Sick idea to playing with the word "announced" . Just make sure you're doing it fast, rinse and repeat, because i dont think this is a long term strategy.

    Anyway thx for sharing man!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6157185].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marketinguk
    You're both right, google's keyword tool takes time to update with the number of searches people are typing in, so it won't be a fair reflection when a new product comes out. There is definitely a huge spike in sales at the launch and this is a great and very simple tip to use here.
    Thanks a lot
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6157234].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author barickiza
    How effective would be to advertise that product on facebook ads?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6157759].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Legit SEO
      What would you pick for the domain name? Is it safe to put the product name in the domain?
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6157987].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
        Originally Posted by Legit SEO View Post

        What would you pick for the domain name? Is it safe to put the product name in the domain?
        Back then I did

        Code:
        www.productname-review.com
        But I wouldn't recommend it
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6162256].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMHunter
    This is a great idea! Thanks a lot for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6158003].message }}
  • Great post. Thanks for sharing. Simple yet easy idea and can bring money on autopilot especially if you are dominating the first page before the product is released.

    Will definatly implement this and give it a try.
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6158096].message }}
  • Thanks for sharing! This sounds like a great idea, I have to try it :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6159368].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author socialmassmedia
    Nice share man! Congrats on your 600th Post, im sure you have many more good stuff to come.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6162239].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6162271].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MrSDPromo
    Pretty cool! Good job
    Signature
    Jake Widmer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6162279].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rushindo
    Don't forget you can use PPC as well if you don't want to worry about SEO. You will probably be the only ad and clicks should be cheap.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6162367].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alamest
    It is awesome to read this kind of story's and still there is lots of opportunity left to start a business..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6162481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cecil Dee
    sovereignn, this is a very clever idea and I really dig that you just put it out there like that. I got two thumbs up for ya on this one.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6162617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zvous
    Totally encouraging idea!

    I try different version of your method and will implemented on my next site

    "announced" "brand names" --> "announced" "Ferrari"
    or
    "announced" "name of the tools" --> "announced" "Sport cars"

    just like the post #63

    would you mind sharing (PM) me one of your sites using this method

    Thank you,
    Afiff
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6162804].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spen
    Hi blackjack,
    thank share your story,
    I would like to see one of your sites using this method (PM me), too, if you don't mind?
    thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6163124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amanchadda123
    Really awesome trick. Will surely try it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6163233].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cloudstrife
    Brilliant thread. Thumbs up to you for both doing it, and sharing it with the forum.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6163539].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wiliiam
    good ideas ...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6163802].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RickAtWar
    Banned
    great info, some guys in wf charge money for info that doesnt even come near. Those of you who were fortunate enough to read this, well lucky you, as well as lucky me, thanks again dude
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6163869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RickAtWar
    Banned
    do we need to nofollow amazon affiliate links?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6163880].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
      Originally Posted by RickAtWar View Post

      do we need to nofollow amazon affiliate links?
      At the time I wasn't using nofollow but I've switched to it

      Not exactly sure why it doesn't change conversions or anything I just felt like it was a good idea
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6164107].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author popmarco
    Hi Soverignn!

    This is another success story in IM. It seems so easy for you but got some questions.

    1. Do you purchase domains related to, if not, exactly the same as the product once you've got a newly announced product?
    2. What keyword tool did you use above, external keyword tool?
    3. I did not find any product in the first page using "announced". Should I go each page till I get a product?
    4. What is an authority site? How do you make it?
    5. Can you just make an sub domain for Review if you have a blog site and all products that were recently announced will be written in that particular subdomain? Ex. Cx690Review.addondomain.com

    Thanks!
    Signature
    Toon Blogger gives No BS blogging tips highly peppered with toons (great for beginners!).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6164253].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Iamcaptain
      This is a good idea, I actually tried a similar method without as much success though! Happy to hear you've done well, makes me want to try this business model again, so thank you for that!

      I'd love to be able to checkout one of sites to try and learn a couple of things to apply to my next attempt, im a new poster so unfortunately unable to send pms, could you please pm me? I would be truly grateful,

      Thank you very much in advance,

      Christian.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6164626].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author basictauren
    there's so many products out there with low competition. Chose the right one, the most hot selling!
    Signature

    50 PR3 DoFollow Backlinks for $25

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6165469].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lossman29
    brilliant share. It's shares like these that keep bringing me back to WF. Gonna try this out soon.
    Signature

    "There is light at the end of the tunnel. Have some faith and work hard. ALWAYS."

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6165690].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chri5123
    You know this short post is as VALUABLE as some WSO's! Awesome post mate!

    Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6165755].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cooler1
    Thanks for sharing your method.

    Do you only promote a product via this method if the 3 keywords have a combined search volume of at least 20k or do you still go for it if its below that?

    Also, what do you recommend for backlinking now that BMR is closed down?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6165930].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author greenleaf5
    A very good idea. Thank you for the useful and informative post.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6166218].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Caprica
    This is just awesome, thank you very much !
    Signature
    SEOUniverse.org
    Best Free Blueprint for Internet Marketers!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6166263].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SlfMastery
    Hey "sovereignn"

    You're Launch Jacking Hope newbies heed your advice. It's little tactics like these that make it so much easier for the newbie to make money online. I hope they heed your post b/c it really makes it so much easier to see results. And when you see results, you get even more addicted

    Key:
    -"Launch Jack"
    -unbiased Review Page
    -.Clickable Image with affiliate link
    -bigger clickable text links in beginning, middle, and end
    -keyword in URL (Question if you don't mind: Can a trademark name be in the part after the domain? EX. YourDomain.com/trademark-name-here.htm)
    Signature
    **Blueprint To Your First $50 - FREE Now!
    **Amazon Assoc. Reveals How To Make $1500 Fast
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6166364].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
      Originally Posted by SlfMastery View Post

      Hey "sovereignn"

      You're Launch Jacking Hope newbies heed your advice. It's little tactics like these that make it so much easier for the newbie to make money online. I hope they heed your post b/c it really makes it so much easier to see results. And when you see results, you get even more addicted

      Key:
      -"Launch Jack"
      -unbiased Review Page
      -.Clickable Image with affiliate link
      -bigger clickable text links in beginning, middle, and end
      -keyword in URL (Question if you don't mind: Can a trademark name be in the part after the domain? EX. YourDomain.com/trademark-name-here.htm)
      The way you have it showed yes you can have a trademarked term there
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6168796].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6169064].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ericbryant
    This is great! Do you utilize Google Alerts at all?
    Signature
    www.CoreZero.com
    - Social Media Marketing Strategy & Consulting

    - Custom Wordpress Website Design & Blogs

    - Wordpress Speed Demon? Click Here!

    - Live the life you love... now!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6169179].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MattBrighton
    WOW! Amazing method, I was posting previously that I wanted to get started in amazon, and this might be a great boost for me to have a look into it!
    Signature
    #1 BEAUTIFUL *Ultimate WSO Package: Graphic Design* Boost YOUR Sales & Conversions!
    Graphical WSO Sales Pages Convert 10% Higher. Why Haven't You Gone Graphical?

    >> The #1 Trusted Warrior Keyword Research Service - Rank Page 1 Google! <<
    Easy Keywords Means Easy Page 1 Google. Check It Out Today!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6169443].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
    I've put an example site in the original post because I've been receiving way too many PMs

    No more PMs guys!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6169628].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cjreynolds
      Originally Posted by sovereignn View Post

      I've put an example site in the original post because I've been receiving way too many PMs

      No more PMs guys!
      HaHa! See what you get when you post a great share??!!

      Thanks, sovereignn!
      Signature

      I just added this sig so I can refer to it in my posts...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6177809].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marcelomusza
    Congrats sovereignn and thanks a lot for sharing this powerful info with us.
    I am just about to create another source of income and this gave me an idea. Sadly I have no experience selling products as an Amazon affiliate.

    Could you tell me, just as an overall idea, how many hours of work could it take to create a ready for use website to use this explained method? taking in mind that I never created any business like this, I am in the "build your list" niche for IM products.
    I just want to estimate the effort that I would need to invest in order to create this second income stream, and according to this I will decide if I should make such a journey.

    In the other hand, will this work for other languages? for example "anunciado" in spanish (I am argentinean), I think my own language has a lot of potential to exploit but I wouldn't know where to start in the spanish market, but I could consider it if the business looks promising.

    Thanks in advance!
    Signature
    Internet Marketing Resources for Online Entrepreneurs
    http://www.marceblog.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6169847].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
      Originally Posted by marcelomusza View Post

      Congrats sovereignn and thanks a lot for sharing this powerful info with us.
      I am just about to create another source of income and this gave me an idea. Sadly I have no experience selling products as an Amazon affiliate.

      Could you tell me, just as an overall idea, how many hours of work could it take to create a ready for use website to use this explained method? taking in mind that I never created any business like this, I am in the "build your list" niche for IM products.
      I just want to estimate the effort that I would need to invest in order to create this second income stream, and according to this I will decide if I should make such a journey.

      In the other hand, will this work for other languages? for example "anunciado" in spanish (I am argentinean), I think my own language has a lot of potential to exploit but I wouldn't know where to start in the spanish market, but I could consider it if the business looks promising.

      Thanks in advance!
      It takes about a week of work and its easy work!

      Yeah of course it can work in other languages you guys buy stuff online as well don't you!?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6170150].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author marcelomusza
        Originally Posted by sovereignn View Post

        It takes about a week of work and its easy work!

        Yeah of course it can work in other languages you guys buy stuff online as well don't you!?

        lol yeah of course we do :p the thing is that I don't know how much is Internet Marketing exploited in my native language, I worked always in english, so I don't know how well it will go, but I think it would be worth the effort.
        And thanks for your feedback!
        Signature
        Internet Marketing Resources for Online Entrepreneurs
        http://www.marceblog.com
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6170374].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Borja Obeso
    that's am awesome trick, thanks for sharing, maybe if you play around with keyword variations you can find more products using this technique
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6170188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williamk
    Banned
    Awesome tricks mate. What I would do is find a specific niche that have a steady amount of upcoming product releases each month and build an authority sites for the niche. Then find as much opportunity to target a new keywords on my authority sites. Much easier than having to create a new sites for each upcoming product & avoid trademark violation.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6175499].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Franklin
    Sovereignn....

    Great tip! One of the best tips that I've seen on here for a long time. Let me suggest also that as you find out about these products that if you are savvy with animoto, you could upload youtube videos and optimize them around your product keyword phrases.

    On your video pages, you can link either to your amazon site or to your affiliate link for that product itself....In any event, a certain percentage of your youtube videos will rank high for these phrases.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6175595].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IGP
    Banned
    hahah you got me! thanks for ruining the secret! (sarcasm)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6176049].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BetaMaster
    awesome sharing! thanks mate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6176083].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andrewjr
    Very actionable information...great post!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6176204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author makingiants
    Excellent post! gotta try this one out...
    Vince aka makingiants
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6176374].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ochaim
      This is a kickass strategy.

      Why did you end up selling the site? I'm sure you sold it at a great price, but was there any other reason you sold it, as opposed to building the site up with new product launch info?

      My initial gut feeling about this was that I could see it being built as new products launch. Which makes sense, in the long run, but maybe I'm missing something.

      Would there be any disadvantage to building it out?

      Thanks again for sharing this.

      This easily kills any amazon WSO I've bought, ever.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6177314].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
        Originally Posted by ochaim View Post

        This is a kickass strategy.

        Why did you end up selling the site? I'm sure you sold it at a great price, but was there any other reason you sold it, as opposed to building the site up with new product launch info?

        My initial gut feeling about this was that I could see it being built as new products launch. Which makes sense, in the long run, but maybe I'm missing something.

        Would there be any disadvantage to building it out?

        Thanks again for sharing this.

        This easily kills any amazon WSO I've bought, ever.
        Well the website I was using at the time had the product name in it and that product was starting to slow down in sales

        So I figured I'd make more money just selling the website for 10x the monthly revenue at that time
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6177440].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HN
    Banned
    Too many people have read this post.
    Samsung Galaxy S III annouonced 3 hours ago
    Google allintitle: "Samsung Galaxy S III" returns more than 600,000 websites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6177515].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ochaim
      Originally Posted by HN View Post

      Too many people have read this post.
      Samsung Galaxy S III annouonced 3 hours ago
      Google allintitle: "Samsung Galaxy S III" returns more than 600,000 websites
      Page one is riddled with PR: n/a.

      Which is a better indicator of competition in this situation?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6177810].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
        Originally Posted by ochaim View Post

        Page one is riddled with PR: n/a.

        Which is a better indicator of competition in this situation?
        PR N/A is a good start but you have to learn to judge it on your own!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6180140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HN
    Banned
    I would personally never share a strategy that is still working, unless it's in a niche where competition is not a problem, like trading stocks or forex. I would not even share it if I found a better way to make money to protect the ones that do exact same thing. Because obviously when a method becomes saturated it becomes useless.
    It was only good when 2 people were doing exact same thing, me and you. We both know it's the thing of the past.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6177556].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sovereignn
      Originally Posted by HN View Post

      I would personally never share a strategy that is still working, unless it's in a niche where competition is not a problem, like trading stocks or forex. I would not even share it if I found a better way to make money to protect the ones that do exact same thing. Because obviously when a method becomes saturated it becomes useless.
      It was only good when 2 people were doing exact same thing, me and you. We both know it's the thing of the past.
      97% of people who read this method will give up before they get anywhere with it!

      Sad but true
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6177574].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author HN
        Banned
        Originally Posted by sovereignn View Post

        97% of people who read this method will give up before they get anywhere with it!

        Sad but true
        Sad indeed, but encouraging. In this case it makes sense to belong to that other 3%!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6177698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Lenney
    Banned
    I'm by all means not a n00b, but I loved this method so much - I've already built one site with it Great Share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6177727].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PLR Basket
    Great post. Thanks for the example mate!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6178188].message }}

Trending Topics