direct linking adcenter

10 replies
Hello,

I just started with online marketing and I signed up with adcenter.
I filled in the application form at maxbounty and got accepted.

I want to promote their offers via direct linking PPC but adcenter does not allow the destination url. This is the tracking code that maxbounty gave me.

Thnx
#adcenter #direct #linking
  • Profile picture of the author unclebuck
    masterjay,

    Instead of direct linking, you may have to link to a webpage, either your own or a free one such as hubpages or squidoo.
    Signature
    Free Pinterest Marketing Guide Click Here to get yours today - Harness the Power of Pinterest
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6183604].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author masterjay
      Originally Posted by unclebuck View Post

      masterjay,

      Instead of direct linking, you may have to link to a webpage, either your own or a free one such as hubpages or squidoo.
      so, it is not possible to direct link with adcenter?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6183623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bond Girl
    It is possible but it depends on what you are promoting in my experience. It is far easier to do it with adcenter than it is with google adwords.

    With that in mind, I find my conversion rates are much better if I link to a webpage instead of direct linking anyway...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6183785].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aaaa33030
    I have a campaign currently running on msn adcenter and am using a direct clickbank affiliate link
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6183915].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BestLaptopBrands
    You may register a domain name and forward that link.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6183922].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rvillanu4
    I would signup with an Affiliate Network such as EWA, Getads, etc. Then you would use offers from those networks in Adcenter.

    Otherwise, you would have to get the destination URL code from maxbounty and use that in Adcenter.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6185978].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author masterjay
      Originally Posted by rvillanu4 View Post

      I would signup with an Affiliate Network such as EWA, Getads, etc. Then you would use offers from those networks in Adcenter.

      Otherwise, you would have to get the destination URL code from maxbounty and use that in Adcenter.
      Okay, but if i copy/paste the destination url into the text ad, adcenter says that the destination url is not allowed because of the editorial guidelines.
      What to do next??
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6228912].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MackSell
        Originally Posted by masterjay View Post

        Okay, but if i copy/paste the destination url into the text ad, adcenter says that the destination url is not allowed because of the editorial guidelines.
        What to do next??
        Setup a Website and redirect it to the Affiliate page.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6228937].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JayWiz
    Here is the steps:
    1. Buy domain, any domain will do
    2. Go to cpanel setup redirection for that domain to your affiliate link
    3. Or you can also use simple rotation script to rotate few affiliate link at once
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6228951].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author masterjay
      Originally Posted by JayWiz View Post

      Here is the steps:
      1. Buy domain, any domain will do
      2. Go to cpanel setup redirection for that domain to your affiliate link
      3. Or you can also use simple rotation script to rotate few affiliate link at once
      okay, thnx for the advice.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6228982].message }}

Trending Topics