But, could it be possible that the influences and exposure you get here are holding you back from even greater levels of success?
I mean, if you're a newbie whose goal is to earn $3k a month at home, this place is a gold mine. However, once you have bigger goals, it seems like it's time to find your own tight network of people who share those goals.
For me personally, I don't spend as much time here anymore because of certain prevailing themes here that aren't aligned with what I need to focus on. For example:
- Pressure to set super low prices for your products
- Anti-guru sentiment
- Distrust of all people making income claims - "why the heck would they sell that system if they were making so much money with it?"
- The focus on doing WSOs for the IM niche instead of spending time on more lucrative opportunities.
- The focus on fast product creation for quick sums of cash instead of building an evergreen business.
- The focus on trying to be like the popular and outspoken Warriors who may really not as successful as they seem.
- Spending too much time creating and answering posts in order to get popular and make a name for yourself.
Again, this is not to bash this place at all. It's just an observation that maybe can help some people finally grow their business if they set the bar higher and are not as influenced by these things.