Pinterest Marketing Ideas
According to my GA plug in, my site went from 16 UV from 126 UV almost overnight. (Nothing epic by any means, but it's a great start for me)
Seeing as I learned so much from the forum, I wanted to list what I've been doing to help out the noobs and give back a little.
- Get an invite and set up an account (PM me if you need an invite)
- Go to Fiverr and buy 500 followers for $5 (incredible deals on that site BTW)
- Read the tutorials on Pinterest and put the "pin it" doohickey on your toolbar
- When you update your blog/site with new content (should be often and you should have different pics/videos associated with every post) click on the "pin it" icon on your toolbar and put one of your featured images into the board of your choice.
- Try to do this once a day with videos/posts new pics etc..
- When other people repin, follow or like your pin immediately follow them (It can be tedious...but it seems to be working)
- Sit back and watch the traffic roll in
I'm no Pinterest marketing expert by any means, but hopefully this will help some of you guys out there.
If you have any other ideas for marketing on Pinterest please share!
Considering your customer as friend or family engenders trust and loyalty
If you feel the same and are into such as Green Lifestyles, Alternative Health and Self Dev
or exploration of more client centred business models it would be lovely to connect