Anyway, so I've put up a three Kindle titles all in the same general area(pregnancy and birth), but they are not selling a single copy.
So to trouble shoot this, this is what Ive done
- Checked the market via adwords. Main keywords get 40k+ hits/month for induction and home birth
- Keywords on amazon based on adwords hits
- Amazon description, copywritten (ok its not SUPER but should be decent)
- Positive review
- Pretty decent covers (in my opinion)
- ran a free promotion for Sleep Great... for a weekend, 45 downloads, meaning that people somehow do find the book, but theyre not buying.
What I cant really get is that the books dont sell even a single copy, so the conversion must be crappy for some reason.Thankful for any help in figuring out what I need to change?
Titles on Amazon (not allowed to post direct links due to first time post)
- Induced Labor Demystified - Get Rid of worries about Induction and have a Wonderful Birth experience
- Sleep Great when you're Pregnant: How To Sleep Like A Baby When You're Expecting One
- The complete Home Birth Guide - Everything you need to have an Amazing Home Birth! U.S. Version