Anyone experiencing a sales drop at clickbank in the recent days

by bastik
14 replies
Hey,

I have consistently been making 2-6 sales a day at clickbank for the last couple of months.
Now for the last 5 days I didn't make a single one, although my traffic and the website haven't changed.
Is there anyone experiencing anything similar to that or has an explanation what could be the reason?
Thanks in advance
#clickbank #days #drop #experiencing #recent #sales
  • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
    Banned
    My stats are looking consistent compared to what they normally do. I'd double check your sales funnel perhaps, make sure that everything is in working order? Idk, without looking at your specific situation it's nothing more than guesswork on this end, really.

    It could also just be that you are entering a slow period. They can happen in any type of business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6276091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Baxter
    Originally Posted by bastik View Post

    Hey,

    I have consistently been making 2-6 sales a day at clickbank for the last couple of months.
    Now for the last 5 days I didn't make a single one, although my traffic and the website haven't changed.
    Is there anyone experiencing anything similar to that or has an explanation what could be the reason?
    Thanks in advance
    I would advise checking to make sure the product you're promoting, if that's the case, has not been removed. They are dropping vendors like hotcakes, especially in the I'M niche.

    Jeff
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6276691].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Networking_now
      Originally Posted by Jeffery Baxter View Post

      I would advise checking to make sure the product you're promoting, if that's the case, has not been removed. They are dropping vendors like hotcakes, especially in the I'M niche.

      Jeff
      are they dropping venders like hotcakes?

      or do you mean they are changing their rules,regulations ?

      if so, what recent changes hav they made? which are making them 'remove' IM products recently?
      Signature
      Joint venture With Me in the
      CREDIT REPAIR Niche or the...

      GOVERNMENT GRANT Niche
      (Private Message me)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6288705].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brunom
    Still the same here.

    Make sure the product didn't get deleted, sometimes that happens to me, unfortunately.
    Signature
    1500 Backlinks For Youtube Videos

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6276814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author strongfarmer
    Same here!
    I was making a sale p. day or every other day, but last 6 days, only 1 sale.
    At the same time my subscriber rate increased and traffic is steady!

    What is your experience, does people tend to have less money at the end of each month?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6287684].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    I still find it funny (laughable in fact) that as soon as someone has a small spike in sales (whether it be up or down) the first thing they assume is Clickbank has problems.

    Why on earth would that be your first, most logical conclusion?

    Sales come and go. You will always have spikes here and there, it's just the nature of the business. Get to know and understand that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6287951].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Diice
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      I still find it funny (laughable in fact) that as soon as someone has a small spike in sales (whether it be up or down) the first thing they assume is Clickbank has problems.

      Why on earth would that be your first, most logical conclusion?

      Sales come and go. You will always have spikes here and there, it's just the nature of the business. Get to know and understand that.
      I both agree and disagree with you Will, agree because its just common sense. But i disagree because the OP stated he was making minimum 2-6 sales every day. If you make 2-6 sales a day for a period of a few months and then suddenly no sales at all in 5 days then that to me would mean something is wrong.

      However OP it is not something wrong with Clickbank, perhaps something has changed on your site, the most logical explanation for me would be that the product has been removed from Clickbank. Check to see if the product is still running (as others have mentioned many have been removed recently) - If it is still up then wait a few more days, im sure there will be some sales coming in soon.

      -Michael
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6287983].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author WillR
        Originally Posted by Michael_Lee View Post

        However OP it is not something wrong with Clickbank, perhaps something has changed on your site, the most logical explanation for me would be that the product has been removed from Clickbank. Check to see if the product is still running (as others have mentioned many have been removed recently) - If it is still up then wait a few more days, im sure there will be some sales coming in soon.

        -Michael
        Mike,

        I didn't say nothing was wrong or he shouldn't investigate things. My point is the first place they all start pointing fingers at is Clickbank.

        I also hate to be the bearer of bad news but things like gaps in sales just happen. It can be for a huge number of reasons and it depends on your market. If your market is predominantly from one country and they have holidays then your sales can fall off or disappear. That's just one small example but there are a huge number of reasons as to why your sales can drop off. Clickbank would probably be the last one.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6288002].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Diice
          Originally Posted by WillR View Post

          Mike,

          I didn't say nothing was wrong or he shouldn't investigate things. My point is the first place they all start pointing fingers at is Clickbank.

          I also hate to be the bearer of bad news but things like gaps in sales just happen. It can be for a huge number of reasons and it depends on your market. If your market is predominantly from one country and they have holidays then your sales can fall off or disappear. That's just one small example but there are a huge number of reasons as to why your sales can drop off. Clickbank would probably be the last one.
          Thats a fair point Will, either way OP just keep an eye on things. The most likely situations are that either the product has been removed or as Will stated that it could just be a gap in your sales.

          -Michael
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6288092].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6287965].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andreasup
    Having been selling on the Internet since the mid-90s I can tell you that sometimes sales dry up for absolutely no rhyme or reason. Then again, sometimes there are weird reasons such as a competitor is having a major sale, it's the weekend right before tax day, the weather is funky.

    Ditto with Clickbank. It could be a wide range of reasons. It's just great bastik that you're paying such close attention to your sales.

    You'd be surprised how many people don't watch their sales closely enough. When you watch on a daily basis you can respond quickly once you do figure out what might be happening.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6288165].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jrpventures
    same here. when it rains it pours. and everyone has a dry spell. don't sweat it
    Signature

    Read the rules -- no affiliate links allowed.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6288213].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Fernando
    I too have been experiencing similar problem in the recent days...

    For the past two week i just got 5 sales when I used to get minimum 15 sales each week.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6288239].message }}

Trending Topics