Hello Warriors, I need your honest reviews. please..

37 replies
Greetings Warriors,

One of our team members created this salespage using the WP Sales Engine 2.3 plugin. What do you think of this page, Have a Break. Got Your Coffee? - I Really Love Coffe

All comments whether good or bad are very much welcome. We need some suggestions too.

Thanks,
G.B.
#honest #reviews #warriors
  • Profile picture of the author eternalwarrior
    The sales page looks okay, no problem with it. I think it will look much better with optimize press.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6279718].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Go4DBest
      Originally Posted by eternalwarrior View Post

      The sales page looks okay, no problem with it. I think it will look much better with optimize press.
      Yeah, I think so.

      Thanks for your input.
      Signature
      We setup and design wordpress sites using the Divi theme for roughly 200 USD. Let's talk.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6279774].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author eternalwarrior
        Originally Posted by Go4DBest View Post

        Yeah, I think so. But my client really insist this plugin so I need to deal with it.

        Thanks for your input.
        You are welcome.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6279796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Amy Harrop
    While the coffee background is cute...I find it a bit of a distraction from the sales letter.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6279964].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Freedom66K
      Originally Posted by Amy Harrop View Post

      While the coffee background is cute...I find it a bit of a distraction from the sales letter.
      Exactly what I was thinking.

      Background is fine, just make it more subtle.
      Signature
      Clicker - The Ultimate High CTR Monetization Theme for WordPress. 40% Discount for Warriors!
      QuickPress.Biz - WordPress Setup & Configuration Services - Free Plan Available!
      IM Quest - An Internet Marketer's Journey
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6282679].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rosetrees
    I'd say the sales copy needs some serious work. Telling me in a highlighted area that "everyone lined up for the rest room after drinking my special recipe" certainly doesn't encourage me to want to read further!!!!

    The rest of the copy is poor (sorry to be brutal) and a lot of it is somewhat banal. I'm afraid by the time I'd scrolled to the "testimonials" and read the first one I was wondering if this was a serious site or just meant to be some kind of joke.

    Sorry - but you did ask for honest reviews.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6281062].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webcheapservices
    Its look good but i think its old style but i think for the coffee niche it will be ok
    try to do some promoting and see the conversion rates
    good luck with sales
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6281470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aswad
    Sales graphic and design are OK. Nice clean template. but you need improvement and some variation to make it more interesting to be read.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6282353].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wilton White
    Hello G.B.,

    Overall, the sales page will get the job done. However, I believe the copy could benefit from some emphasis (bold, underline, italics) in the text to make specific components of the offer stand out a bit more. The check-marked boxes of "what's inside" could be a bit more concise, and I would add some bullet points in the regular text that itemize the benefits you gain from the guide.

    The background is appropriate, but perhaps just a touch "busy". However, that just may be because I prefer a clean, solid look.

    Adding brief headings and/or emphasis to the text will make more of an impact.

    Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6282468].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Go4DBest
      Originally Posted by Amy Harrop View Post

      While the coffee background is cute...I find it a bit of a distraction from the sales letter.
      Noted! Thanks for the comment, Amy.

      Originally Posted by mariajames View Post

      Yeah it's awesome ...
      Thanks...

      Originally Posted by rosetrees View Post

      I'd say the sales copy needs some serious work. Telling me in a highlighted area that "everyone lined up for the rest room after drinking my special recipe" certainly doesn't encourage me to want to read further!!!!

      The rest of the copy is poor (sorry to be brutal) and a lot of it is somewhat banal. I'm afraid by the time I'd scrolled to the "testimonials" and read the first one I was wondering if this was a serious site or just meant to be some kind of joke.

      Sorry - but you did ask for honest reviews.
      No need to sorry rosetrees, in fact I really appreciate your honesty here. I am very much considering your inputs.

      Originally Posted by webcheapservices View Post

      Its look good but i think its old style but i think for the coffee niche it will be ok
      try to do some promoting and see the conversion rates
      good luck with sales
      Copy that, webcheapservices. Thanks...

      Originally Posted by Aswad View Post

      Sales graphic and design are OK. Nice clean template. but you need improvement and some variation to make it more interesting to be read.
      Alright, I hear you Aswad. Thank you.

      Originally Posted by Wilton White View Post

      Hello G.B.,

      Overall, the sales page will get the job done. However, I believe the copy could benefit from some emphasis (bold, underline, italics) in the text to make specific components of the offer stand out a bit more. The check-marked boxes of "what's inside" could be a bit more concise, and I would add some bullet points in the regular text that itemize the benefits you gain from the guide.

      The background is appropriate, but perhaps just a touch "busy". However, that just may be because I prefer a clean, solid look.

      Adding brief headings and/or emphasis to the text will make more of an impact.

      Good luck!
      I got you, Wilton White. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about our salespage.

      More power to all of you, warriors.

      Cheers,
      G. B.
      Signature
      We setup and design wordpress sites using the Divi theme for roughly 200 USD. Let's talk.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6282489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author draede
    Your headline really needs some work. So much so that I read it, and then instinctively clicked off of the page. "Discover Coffee. Discover Wonder" isn't really a headline, just a ****ty tagline. Something like "Who else wants to discover the wonder of coffee" would greatly improve it, but you need to be waaay more specific than that. Its like saying "Who else wants to discover the wonder of driving"
    Signature
    Pick ONE Business Model. Stick With it. Do not focus on anything else. Also highly suggested: Learn Copywriting, and improve your mindset (Read and follow EXACTLY the instructions in 'The Law of Success'). If you do all of these, it is pretty hard to fail.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6282522].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Go4DBest
      Originally Posted by draede View Post

      Your headline really needs some work. So much so that I read it, and then instinctively clicked off of the page. "Discover Coffee. Discover Wonder" isn't really a headline, just a ****ty tagline. Something like "Who else wants to discover the wonder of coffee" would greatly improve it, but you need to be waaay more specific than that. Its like saying "Who else wants to discover the wonder of driving"
      Hello draede, you nailed it. We have realized that we need to do something on our overall salescopy. I think that's the most important followed by the graphics, layout, and color scheme.
      Signature
      We setup and design wordpress sites using the Divi theme for roughly 200 USD. Let's talk.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6282545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author doctorjay10
    wow Bro.. are people really going to buy this... ? you could ve put your hardwork and efforts into something more lucrative.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6282549].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author schttrj
    Originally Posted by Go4DBest View Post

    Greetings Warriors,

    One of our team members created this salespage using the WP Sales Engine 2.3 plugin. What do you think of this page, Have a Break. Got Your Coffee? - I Really Love Coffe

    All comments whether good or bad are very much welcome. We need some suggestions too.

    Thanks,
    G.B.
    Here's a diagnosis of the sales letter:

    "Do you want to know more about our all-time-favorite drink? To start with, I am Sye Morales and I will be sharing a lot about coffee today."

    Why should I care about what you want to say?

    "I know all of you love coffee. But, not everyone knows about the facts behind it. If you are one of those coffee-drinkers who didn't know that much about our beloved favorite, well, join the club. I, myself, would admit that I feel so lame that all I can do with my coffee is an espresso in my kitchen. I so love drinking coffee but the sad thing is I don't even know how to innovate. I envy people who can create delightful recipes with simple mixture of coffee, cream and sweeteners. I really once wished to prepare one of those for my family and friends. Well, I tried and it only turned into a disaster."

    What is your point? I am confused! What do you wish to give us? Teach us how to innovate coffee recipes or just know the benefits of coffee, and all.

    "It is a compilation of helpful facts, tips and recipes, especially put together to give you the ease of being guided with your coffee experience. I put the pieces together because being a consumer myself, I know what I want when it comes to my favorite. The small guide changed my coffee routine. It is more than just a guide to coffee-preparation. It has all that I need to know about coffee - tips, recipes and trivia. It is my all-in-one source of coffee information. I am totally happy about it. Each issue will really be worth it. I know it can immediately and easily help and delight you."


    Features, features, features - where are the benefits? You are not reeling me in at all!


    ...and then it ends abruptly.



    I would say, it needs work, more work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6282559].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Go4DBest
      Originally Posted by schttrj View Post

      Here's a diagnosis of the sales letter:

      "Do you want to know more about our all-time-favorite drink? To start with, I am Sye Morales and I will be sharing a lot about coffee today."

      Why should I care about what you want to say?

      "I know all of you love coffee. But, not everyone knows about the facts behind it. If you are one of those coffee-drinkers who didn’t know that much about our beloved favorite, well, join the club. I, myself, would admit that I feel so lame that all I can do with my coffee is an espresso in my kitchen. I so love drinking coffee but the sad thing is I don’t even know how to innovate. I envy people who can create delightful recipes with simple mixture of coffee, cream and sweeteners. I really once wished to prepare one of those for my family and friends. Well, I tried and it only turned into a disaster."

      What is your point? I am confused! What do you wish to give us? Teach us how to innovate coffee recipes or just know the benefits of coffee, and all.

      "It is a compilation of helpful facts, tips and recipes, especially put together to give you the ease of being guided with your coffee experience. I put the pieces together because being a consumer myself, I know what I want when it comes to my favorite. The small guide changed my coffee routine. It is more than just a guide to coffee-preparation. It has all that I need to know about coffee – tips, recipes and trivia. It is my all-in-one source of coffee information. I am totally happy about it. Each issue will really be worth it. I know it can immediately and easily help and delight you."


      Features, features, features - where are the benefits? You are not reeling me in at all!


      ...and then it ends abruptly.



      I would say, it needs work, more work.
      Thank you. We are learning.

      Thank you so much for taking the time to share these insights and your passion to help others. (just like us)

      Warriors, I have copied all your comments in a doc file and save it.
      Signature
      We setup and design wordpress sites using the Divi theme for roughly 200 USD. Let's talk.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6282583].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author schttrj
        Originally Posted by Go4DBest View Post

        Thank you. We are learning.

        Thank you so much for taking the time to share these insights and your passion to help others. (just like us)

        Warriors, I have copied all your comments in a doc file and save it.
        You are most welcome!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6282621].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    I simply couldn't stay on the page for longer than about 20 seconds. That background is far too busy and just distracts the eyes when trying to read the copy on the page. I gave up.

    Definitely go for a much more simpler background... preferably a plain color. Design is great but not when it gets in the way of sales.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6282663].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author loi77
    The design is great.

    To be honest, I am not sure about the content and the product, which are much more important than the design.

    Didn't know drinking a cup coffee requires so much thought process.

    You've done well so far.

    Most importantly, you have to highlight the benefits for this guide which must be strong enough for readers to take action NOW.

    Just a few tweets here and there could make it a hot selling product.

    Good luck!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6282792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Chicas
    Didn't you start the same thread about 6 months ago asking the same question, and others mention that you should get rid of the background also?

    My apologies if it's not the same website/book for sale on coffee.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6283042].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Go4DBest
      Originally Posted by Christiani View Post

      Didn't you start the same thread about 6 months ago asking the same question, and others mention that you should get rid of the background also?

      My apologies if it's not the same website/book for sale on coffee.
      No, we just created this salespage.
      Signature
      We setup and design wordpress sites using the Divi theme for roughly 200 USD. Let's talk.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6283676].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chris Chicas
        Originally Posted by Go4DBest View Post

        No, we just created this salespage.

        Well, I'll be darn. I guess there was someone else also trying to sell a coffee book that they had created and they came to the WF forum asking advice on the squeeze page.

        I'll give you the advice I gave them... why not make it into a print book, that way it can be a coffee table book on coffee.

        Quite honestly the price is too high and this book is not geared towards a service that people urgently need - therefore the ClickBank route wouldn't be the best hone, IMO. Perhaps you can put it up on Amazon.

        Best of luck.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6286318].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Greg guitar
          Originally Posted by Christiani View Post

          I'll give you the advice I gave them... why not make it into a print book, that way it can be a coffee table book on coffee.
          Thinking scarily like Cosmo Kramer!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6292476].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author superowid
            For me... It's really bad and take me no-where.
            What are you selling here?

            If you want to sell an ebook on how to make great coffee and how to enjoy it more and more for all coffee-lovers around the world...

            Then simply create a stunning ebook-cover and if you can do a video presentation about it (which will be much better to support your promotion)...
            and make a simple one-page website with very short information... just to tell people something like this...

            The Great Secret Behind Your Coffee to be Enjoyed

            or whatever like it that will make people really want to know more about their coffee.
            Just focus on the tittle of your ebook and the headline on your sales page.
            Do more video to talk about it than make a long story sales letter.

            And then you can sell it everywhere and even without your own domain name... That will work better.

            Just suggesting. Good luck.
            Signature

            Hard time to keep promoting business? Don't worry!
            JUST USE MY GRAPHIC & VIDEO SERVICES
            . . . . . Let me help cutting your ad production cost! . . . . .
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6320470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vegaskev
    Needs a lot

    Call to actions
    Sales copy is horrible and has some bad grammar throughout
    Missing a quality headline.

    Truth be told....I love coffee, but I couldn't even finish reading your page. I fealt like I was wasting valuable time that I would never get back in my life.

    It need a lot of work. You need to hire someone to write your sales copy or do some extensive studying on writing copy. And dump the background....there is a reason we don't use backgrounds on sales pages....distracting readers from the copy. I'll be honest...my response is a little harsh because I partially think you posted this just to waste people's time and get a laugh out of our responses, when we could be reading more valuable posts.

    ....just my opinion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6283137].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johntan17
    This is my review:

    1. Your Headline is poor - "DISCOVER COFFEE. DISCOVER WONDER", Write a better headlines that act as a magnet to pull the readers. You can try the often quoted “How to XXXXXXX so you can XXXXXXX” Headlines.

    2. You background graphics is distracting to the eyes.

    3. You need to improve on the content of the salespage - list more problems facing the consumer and how your product can solve the each of the problem to benefit them.

    4. You may also wish to include a video about your product and video testimonials from customers to improve your conversion rate. It is a fact that videos can improve the conversion rate by 2X to 4X.

    Just my 2 cents. I hope this helps. Best Wishes for your product!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6283141].message }}
  • Well the sales page is good,i think somewhat you required is optimization of that page..else is fine..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6283192].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mychanization
      it looks good, nice and clean, i don't think the background give any distraction, but I do not feel a strong urge to buy your ebook. well i don't understand any theory of powerful sales letter, it's just my opinion that probably will become your buyer.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6284001].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Go4DBest
    Thanks a lot for your inputs Warriors. Don't worry about the negative ones because we believe that you are just helping us to get this right. (right but not perfect)

    We will be discussing about refining this salespage.

    Thanks for all your time.
    Signature
    We setup and design wordpress sites using the Divi theme for roughly 200 USD. Let's talk.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6283697].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author vegaskev
      Originally Posted by Go4DBest View Post

      Thanks a lot for your inputs Warriors. Don't worry about the negative ones because we believe that you are just helping us to get this right. (right but not perfect)

      We will be discussing about refining this salespage.

      Thanks for all your time.
      Well, I for one, feel like I was way too hard. I don't know what kind of thought process I was in yesterday, but I apologize for coming off like such a A-Hole.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6285740].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Umer Aslam
    Just change the yellow background to white. Overall the page is O.K
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6284068].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prismkuet
    Very good piece of work, you really worked hard on that. I don’t know how you will take my opinion; I think it will create more interest of your prospective buyer if you put something really fruitful and interesting from inside. It will look like “ From inside, "a fruitful tips"…. And similar hundreds of tips!!”. Best of luck!!
    Signature

    check out the Pros and Cons of CPA

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6285594].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prismkuet
    Very good piece of work, you really worked hard on that. I don't know how you will take my opinion; I think it will create more interest of your prospective buyer if you put something really fruitful and interesting from inside. It will look like " From inside, "a fruitful tips".... And similar hundreds of tips!!". Best of luck!!
    Signature

    check out the Pros and Cons of CPA

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6285596].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thedanbrown
    Sales page looks good. The copy seems to be a little short but I think for the coffee niche it should be okay.

    You should look into including some sort of bonus as well to really drive sales. Other than that just tweak your copy (as mentioned above) and then TEST TEST TEST!

    Good luck with your sales!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6285744].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ultimuw45
    Re: Hello Warriors, I need a honest review, please..

    Venturing into the coffee-niche is commendable because not may people have the courage and creative instinct to do so. Highlighting the more benefits derivable with bullets would be an additional inviting aroma to the pitch. With adequate promotion, I believe the site will do well. Best of luck !

    ultimuw45
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6286223].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrmarketer1
    The quality of the sales page graphics and the copy did not say this product was worth considerably more than the $17 price tag. In particular it was the testimonial graphics and the justified text which gave it a basic and cheap look and feel. Being honest with you.

    MM
    Signature
    The First Hosted Helpdesk designed for Warriors ***Create loyal customers with the 1st hosted helpdesk for Product Creators*** (Facebook Page)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6286607].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author oniram
    Why should I buy your book - What's in it for me? Features and benefits need to be clear because it answers the question "What's in it for me"
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6286709].message }}

Trending Topics