I thought it would be a bit of 'serious fun' to do a quiz testing people's 'Warriorness'. Please add any extra questions that you can think of.
1. Somebody sends you money by accident. They definitely will not notice the mistake. Do you:
a) Keep it
b) Contact the person immediately
2. A marketer offers you an ebook with PLR rights. You saw the original book last week and it had Personal Use Rights only. Do you
a) Buy the product
b) Buy the product then contact the original author
c) Contact the original author immediately
3. You check out a link in a Warrior's sig file. It produces an error page. Do you
a) Do nothing
b) PM the Warrior immediately
4. A new member with 1 post starts a thread. The subject line screams "Spam!" Do you
a) Click to check
b) Forget about it - it's obviously spam
5. A newbie posts a question that has been asked over and over. (A quick Google would almost certainly answer it). Do you
a) Tell the newbie where the search function is
b) Answer the question to the best of your ability
c) Ignore the post
6. You buy a WSO and you don't get the product despite repeated requests. Do you
a) Name and shame in the Main Discussion Forum
b) Contact Admin
c) Write it off to experience
7. You very generously help somebody out and then they turn round and do the dirty on you. Do you
a) Vow never to help others again
b) Pay a voodoo witch doctor to stick pins in that person's image
c) Put it behind you and continue helping others
8. What is Admin's real name?
a) Ernest Hemingway
b) Groucho Marx
b) Allen Says
c) Allan Says
9. What percentage of your posts are only one sentence?
a) 1 - 40%
b) 41 - 70%
c) 71 - 100%
10. A Warrior posts a competition in the Main Discussion Forum. Do you enter
a) just for the craic
b) for the prize
c) More for reason 'a' than 'b'
d) More for reason 'b' than 'a'