84 new subscribers in 2 days - I'm getting it now! =)

15 replies
I'm starting to get it more now! =)

84 new subscribers in 2 days. Just gonna keep learning and applying.
#days #subscribers
  • Profile picture of the author khanhkunt
    congratulations!
    can you share how to do it?
    Thank you very much!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6292534].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author retsced
    Originally Posted by larry1113 View Post

    I'm starting to get it more now! =)

    84 new subscribers in 2 days. Just gonna keep learning and applying.
    What was the point in creating this thread? You could have wrote that into your diary. Without specifics to how you got those subscribers, you are helping nobody, besides, for all we know, you may have spent $300 for those subs.
    Signature
    "The sheep lives its life in fear of the wolf, only to be eaten by the shepherd"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6292688].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author masterytutorials
    Great, Whats your learning, can you share?

    Thanks, Shraddha
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6292718].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jakecoop79
    That's great. I'm excited for you. Always fun when things start clicking.

    It would be great though if you would share with everyone an insight or two you learned that helped things start coming together for you.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6292745].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Richard Crooke
    Awesome job partner. Keep moving forward, build a relationship, ring in the money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6292773].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author larry1113
    Well yea. So here's how I did it. I took a result I had, which is profiting with videos and then I hand drew a mindmap for how to do it. Credit: Ryan Deiss.

    Hand drawn mindmaps convert really well. Then what I did was spent some time and came up with a good headline, 3 benefits and a very basic squeeze page. Just my headline, benefits and a picture of my mindmap. That's it. I purposely kept it unfancy.

    Then I went and I bought a $130 solo ad to it. That's how I did it. Thanks for the kind words guys. Def appreciate it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6308579].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Noel Cunningham
      Originally Posted by larry1113 View Post

      Then I went and I bought a $130 solo ad to it. That's how I did it. Thanks for the kind words guys. Def appreciate it.
      Hi Larry,

      So you got 82 subscribers as a result of a $130 solo mailing - well done
      Just looking at the number here...
      130 / 82 = $1.58 Cost Per Subscriber

      Now if I could make one suggestion it would be to add a great value OTO on the backend to immediately monetize those prospects and turn them into customers.

      For example if you have a $5 OTO which was converting at 5% (which is very achievable...) out of that 82 subscribers you would have made 4 sales...

      4 sales at $5 is 20 bucks off the price of the solo ad. Now your Cost per Subscriber would look something like this...
      (130-20) = 110/82 = $1.34 Cost Per Subscriber

      See how your cost has dropped by 24 cents per sub? This can be perfected and tweaked until you reach a Zero Net Cost i.e. you are making enough from the OTO that you are covering the cost of the traffic.

      And building a list for Free! Another tip you could set up an automation rule where when somebody buys the OTO they get moved to another list ==> a Buyers List and they are worth their weight in Gold!

      Good luck with it
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6309530].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author larry1113
        Originally Posted by Noel Cunningham View Post

        Hi Larry,

        So you got 82 subscribers as a result of a $130 solo mailing - well done
        Just looking at the number here...
        130 / 82 = $1.58 Cost Per Subscriber

        Now if I could make one suggestion it would be to add a great value OTO on the backend to immediately monetize those prospects and turn them into customers.

        For example if you have a $5 OTO which was converting at 5% (which is very achievable...) out of that 82 subscribers you would have made 4 sales...

        4 sales at $5 is 20 bucks off the price of the solo ad. Now your Cost per Subscriber would look something like this...
        (130-20) = 110/82 = $1.34 Cost Per Subscriber

        See how your cost has dropped by 24 cents per sub? This can be perfected and tweaked until you reach a Zero Net Cost i.e. you are making enough from the OTO that you are covering the cost of the traffic.

        And building a list for Free! Another tip you could set up an automation rule where when somebody buys the OTO they get moved to another list ==> a Buyers List and they are worth their weight in Gold!

        Good luck with it
        Hey Noel,

        Thanks for that! I had an affiliate product on the backend but I never considered having a really low priced OTO. That's some good stuff!

        I will be applying that asap

        Thanks again!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6312389].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author quercus5
    Congrats on your success Larry make sure to take care of that list now!
    Signature

    FREE WSO Ebook: Offline Marketing Vault ($17 Value): Download Here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6308593].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author veheme
    Good job! Quadruple that list in a week now!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6308836].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author singhromy
    Congratulation buddy. That Show how much your visitors are loving what you share, what you do.. So just keep doing it.. All the best.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6308843].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xxxJamesxxx
    Make sure you've got a OTO or an affiliate offer on the backend as you'll profit while building a list.

    James Scholes
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6309069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kal Sallam
    Now focus on killer content and promos. Also like mentioned above, when paying for traffic,
    OTO's are highly important.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6309556].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eternalwarrior
    Great job, Larry. Keep working and you will see more success in future.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6309728].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ivanadee
    wow...I love the suggestions from Noel.
    OTO is good to cover your solo ads cost
    anyway, this is my solo ads thread about my case study
    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...-i-newbie.html
    I get around 75 subscribers with a lower cost than yours
    regards

    Ivana
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6312602].message }}

Trending Topics