The site is organic universe .com and .net I am trying to have some idea of what the business as a whole, including websites, social accounts, merchant accounts, corporation, etc as a whole is worth. She has a little bit of SEO understanding but most of the boost in this site has come from her social media work, where she is an expert. Think more of a social media personality, less expert at the "marketing" side of it.
The incorporation, website and business are over 8 years old. I know aged corps alone are worth 5k - and she has 8 years worth of credit lines. Other highlights of the business:
- highly sought after domain name in the organic industry with the .com and .net sites
- established and highly ranked social media accounts - twitter account with 30k real and naturally grown followers Facebook page since 2008
- blog (PR2 on the .net) - with several years worth of original posts
- forum - with 700 registered members
- established relationships with manufacturers
- page rank of 4 with hundreds of inner product category pages of pr3 and pr2
- SSL cert
- established relationships with manufacturers also with mfg's that will drop ship
- long established accounts with AMEX, Visa, MC, Discover, Diner's Club, JCB, Paypal
- established merchant account
- established relationship with Authorize.net
- member of about 10 or so organic industry related communities
Her revenues are something like maybe 5k a month but spike at Christmas - it was considerably more about 2 years ago (with account spread sheets to prove it) but has lagged since then because of her focus elsewhere. All revenue is just from ecommerce right now - no ads but her own - but because the site has many recipe pages, etc could easily drop them in.
Webdetail.org has the .com site as worth $8,300 and the blog as $2,300 - just based upon the traffic profile - which has been a lot less since she is not putting time into it. I would put more about uniques, pages views per day, keyword rankings, backlinks - but you guys probably have access to sites that I don't for such things and will have far more accurate info than I am likely to post. Do know that google has indexed 14,600 pages of the .com
My thoughts are this is the kind of site(s) that a real SEO guru who wanted to target the organic niche could make bucks off of - both with the blog and with the site. Gotta think that 30k REAL niche twitter followers alone is worth a decent chunk.
Any ideas what kind of price range she should be looking at?