Flipping Sites every Month for $10,000?

17 replies
My Aim is to make 10k a month could you tell me whether flipping sites every month for $10k is practical? How to go about it?
#$10 #flipping #month #sites
  • Profile picture of the author goindeep
    Not knowing anything about you, your situation, portfolio, how much money and time you can afford to invest etc. makes it hard to answer your question.

    Also when you say 10K, do you mean 10K turn over, profit or something else?

    Yes it is possible, no it is not easy.

    If you are asking how to go about it, I would assume you are new to flipping and that would mean that to get you cranking out 10K per month would mean a fair bit of work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6374570].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bobdarko
    Sure you could do it. There would be a number of approaches. However, it will take time to build up sites get them ranked get traffic etc then flip.
    One approach, sell one site a month for $10K :-) another sell 40 sites per month for $250. Which is more effort? Tough one. For niche ideas look on flippa and see what is selling now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6374579].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Avatarix
    This sounds like a lot of work. Why not create a business that has recurring income.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6374591].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alamest
    Flipping site for 10K every month is possible as is not impossible depends on your work and speed..

    For example if you sell one site for $500,

    Than you need 20 site to sell to reach your target of $10,000

    the question to ask is, can you make this site quickly and add to flippa..

    If you are new in internet marketing world than I would not suggest you to do this because you need to learn the basic of building website and affiliate marketing..

    Or if you desperate of flippa than you have to give some months trial and see how your business is doing..

    I hope this helps..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6374609].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JayKnight
    It's very possible, but will take a while to get there. You'll have to start small and build up your reputation and number of sites. You'll probably also need to outsource quite a bit of work.

    Possible, yes, not easy.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6374622].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Just4Kix
      Originally Posted by alamest View Post

      Flipping site for 10K every month is possible as is not impossible depends on your work and speed..

      For example if you sell one site for $500,

      Than you need 20 site to sell to reach your target of $10,000

      the question to ask is, can you make this site quickly and add to flippa..

      If you are new in internet marketing world than I would not suggest you to do this because you need to learn the basic of building website and affiliate marketing..

      Or if you desperate of flippa than you have to give some months trial and see how your business is doing..

      I hope this helps..
      Originally Posted by Andrei Rotariu View Post

      Not knowing anything about you, your situation, portfolio, how much money and time you can afford to invest etc. makes it hard to answer your question.

      Also when you say 10K, do you mean 10K turn over, profit or something else?

      Yes it is possible, no it is not easy.

      If you are asking how to go about it, I would assume you are new to flipping and that would mean that to get you cranking out 10K per month would mean a fair bit of work.
      10k profit and I am not a newbie.I am quite experienced by the tactics of flipping. I already a site making 1k a month but if I sell it i will have nothing in my hand for next month to be consistent with 10k a month

      The thing is that to sell for 10k I would need the site to make atleast 1k a month and should be earning for atleast 10 months maybe?

      So how many sites should I make together to head start this flipping business.?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6374711].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mikeyman120
        Originally Posted by Just4Kix View Post

        The thing is that to sell for 10k I would need the site to make atleast 1k a month and should be earning for atleast 10 months maybe?
        if it earns $1000/month for at least 3 months steady and you document that it can go for $10,000.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6374875].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author rosetrees
        Originally Posted by Just4Kix View Post

        The thing is that to sell for 10k I would need the site to make atleast 1k a month and should be earning for atleast 10 months maybe?

        So how many sites should I make together to head start this flipping business.?
        Didn't you just answer you own question? Use some basic maths.

        If one site earning 1k a month will sell for 10k, how many months will it take you to get a new site reliably to that level? Once you have a site to sell each month earning 1k a month you can sell one a month.

        On the other hand. Once you have that many sites earning 1k a month, why would you want to flip them?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6491051].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Onoti9
    There is nothing impossible, what your mind conceives is achievable
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6374903].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fin
    Originally Posted by Just4Kix View Post

    My Aim is to make 10k a month could you tell me whether flipping sites every month for $10k is practical? How to go about it?
    Have a look at AdSense Flippers | AdSense Sites | Niche Websites | Internet Businesses For Sale but be warned that they have a whole team.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6375333].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fedor50
    Originally Posted by Just4Kix View Post

    My Aim is to make 10k a month could you tell me whether flipping sites every month for $10k is practical? How to go about it?
    yes it's possible but how do you plan to rank your sites that quickly?you also need proof of income that the sites generate
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6375370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fated82
    Yes, it is possible. You just need to think like a business person and not a self employed to do that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6376016].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AnilK
      Yes it is possible. You need to make a plan and stick to it.
      1. Go to the flippa marketplace and identify which sites are selling.
      2. Figure out the features of the site that make them attractive to buyers (income, design, list of subscribers, content etc)
      3. Create the site, making sure to document every step you took
      4. As your income increases, outsource tasks, so you can make more sites
      5. Be sure to keep in contact with your site buyers, so you can offer them to buy future sites you have for sale.
      Do a search on the forum and search engines to get more details on flipping sites, you'll find a ton of information that will fill in many of the details.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6376282].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author missKatewinner
    Thanks for all of suggetion. I already read it and I know more idea about flipping.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6491009].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chri5123
    Yes it is possible!

    However no-one here can give you a guarantee because it all depends on what YOU have to offer, the sales copy of your listing, the niche etc...

    You can do it of course!

    BUT it is up to you to find out what is selling and what you can offer and then take action.

    The best thing is that if you do - you will answer your own question!

    Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6491097].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Martin Pupke
    Checkout adsenseflippers

    They are making some decent money flipping websites at scale.
    Signature

    "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6491911].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vikingmarketer
    Alright first of all, it can't be done with cookie cutter sites unless you got an IM list full of noobs then you might be lucky.

    Second even though you got a site making $1000/month and if it has been earning steady for 3 months you shouldn't be expecting $10.000, more like 6 possibly 8 times revenue(if revenue and profit is almost equal) also you need to keep in mind flippa fees and what not.

    Most people even those who have some pretty nice listings only get 6 times revenue on sites like that.

    But it is possible. The flawed metrics people are using just makes it seem even easier to reach.

    I recently turned down a guy I have brokered a site for before. Because he also used flawed metrics that a site making roughly 1000/month for 3 month would fetch for 10k.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6525165].message }}

Trending Topics