I find it interesting that the latest trend (to me anyway)
seems to be offline (snail mail)-based continuity programs.
When I first noticed this movement towards 'offline' -
- Stompernet - Net Effect
- Kern - Mass Control Monthly/InfoMillionaire
- Filsaime - 'Best Damn' Magazine
- Silver - Maverick
Possible reasons (off the top of my head) are -
- Increased perceived value when physical products are shipped to customer.
- Removing dependence on customer's email address as sole means of connecting.
- Reducing concerns/issues regarding email delivery and SPAM laws.
- Reducing concerns about future Internet Sales legislation/restrictions.
- Having customer's address and/or phone could assist with deciding Live seminar locations.
- Having customer's address and/or phone # increases the value of one's business, when sold.