I have a quick question I'd love to hear your opinion on. This is something that's been bugging me and then I thought - why not bring it to the forum and see what other's are thinking? After all, this is what the forum is for, right?
Is it worth you while building up a key phrase before it has something to be connected to?
To clarify, let's assume this scenario:
- You are planing a big launch for a high ticket program and you want to build buz around it.
- You create a bunch of individual blogs (and no, they are not connected to each other in any way - for the sake of argument, you can ssume they were all built by different people) and post on them with your key phrase in the title and content (it does not link anywhere) on each blog.
- You then comment on the blog posts with links to the other blogs, creating a network of connections among the blogs, building them up. Now you have all those blogs "powering up" your key phrase.
- You promote the blogs on the warrior forum (using signatures) , thus strengthening the blog network and the key phrase.
- You promote the blogs with videos on youtube (having links to them in the description) and you make sure all the video files are named with your key phrase (!)
- You use social media to promote the blogs, strengthening them even more.
My first question to you is two fold:
One - is going to all the trouble of setting up such a thing is worth the trouble in terms of the buz it will create for the key phrase?
Two - when you launch your program (named with that key phrase) - will the buz you created help you promoting it?
Do you think this is a good strategy?
Eagerly waiting for your response