- Indians can no longer use Payoneer or any other similar service that allows receiving payments directly to credit card.
- Limit on how much money you can receive via PayPal.
- Can not use amount in PayPal for purchases.
- Can not use debit card to pay via PayPal.
- Can not use debit card to purchase any product or service if they are not registered with RBI (99% aren't)
- Requirement of purpose code.
- Only way you can use to receive money is wire transfer or check.
- Indian Foreign Exchange department is corrupt they don't pass any of your foreign checks in first attempt and asks to fill some unnecessary forms and charge amount from your check. In short legalized way to steal hard earned money from someone.
I don't know I missed something or not. But above are some reasons why many Indian freelancers and online markers are quitting slowly because as soon as you come up with some solution to payment related problem, RBI a day or two later declares that your solution will no longer work.
How many Indian marketers have suffered badly due to above stupid rules and regulations imposed by RBI.