I decided to start building a list in the fitness/health industry since I'm into fitness myself and it'd be no problem discussing it. Here's where I'm at after a month:
- 60 Targeted Opt-Ins (Only 2 unsubscribed so I feel that's pretty good)
- 13% Squeeze Page Conversion
- 20 Ezine Articles
- 25 YouTube Vids on My Channel
- Paid Advertising on Targeted Websites w/ Banners as well as Social Media
- Free 30 Page Download
- 12 Follow Ups (I'm going to creating more as I go)
- 0 Sales Unfortunately
I vary the follow up's between informative messages and then throw in a direct pitch to my affiliate product every few follow ups.
I'm getting clicks to my affiliate product but other than that no bites at all.
I kept hearing so much about list building between posts on here and WSO's but I'm curious if anyone who started recently has actually had any success (actually selling something)? Or are people just selling this method?
Also, if anyone has any thoughts on what I could improve definitely let me know. I feel like I should be seeing a sale any time now but who knows.