We also know that many people here and online do things that many of us find objectionable (personal judgment based on personal definitons).
For example many will:
- Buy Facebook likes to make it look like they are popular
- Share email addresses
- Use bots to handle Captcha fields so that their bots can post fake comments or posts as they wish overriding the wishes of the site owner
- Attack someone else with negative SEO
- Copy articles from directories and change the author information
- Fill in fake WHOIS information so they can appear to have legitimate backlinks
- Send offer after offer after offer via email even though this was never disclosed condition for the free report
- Exaggerate or lie about earnings or success to sell something they don't really know how to do
- Not have a way to unsubscribe and/or ignore efforts to unsubscribe
- Use free software which is intended and licensed for personal use not in making money
- Download a paid course for free if they found it through Google because the author didn't properly lock things down
- Etc. Etc. Etc.