And I was sat here today thinking how different my life would have been if I hadn't have become an Internet marketer.
Because of the Internet:
- - I have not had to 'Drive to Work' in 12 years.
- - I have not had a Boss telling me what to do.
- - I have traveled more than most people do in 5 lifetimes.
- - I met my beautiful wife online [Check out her pics in my Warrior Photo Album]
- - I have made some of the most amazing friends.
- - Been able to fly to China to help a young Kid who had been attacked with Acid
[Huge Thanks to Yanik Silver for helping with that one. Look for the YouTube Video:
"The Story of Chen Chao Part Two" for the details]
- - Learned to LOVE marketing and the brilliant, gifted people who teach it.
And you know what?
I wouldn't swap working from home online for anything in the world.
Sure I have had times of unbelievable frustration and LOTS of challenges.
I have been ripped off, lied to and kicked in the teeth more than a few times.
But I have seen such awesome blessings and met so many amazing people that, looking back, I can say "It has been worth it all"
I hear friends talking about how they "hate their jobs" and it strikes me:
"I really love this stuff!"
And best of all I truly believe my very best days are yet to come!
So if you are starting off and you are fighting with the inevitable 'Information Overload' or you are caught in the trap of chasing the latest 'Bright Shiny Objects'
Hang on to your dreams with both hands and never let go!
It really is worth it!