1. How would EZA know that this is my content? I heard that I should have the same name. However, I don't have my name in my blog posts (on my blog). These are the articles that I am going to submit.
2. Some of these articles (after I posted them to my blog) have been copied by other blogs/websites. So, If I post them to EZA, would I have problems? How do I overcome this?
3. Can I submit the articles in my blog under two different pen names? Can I do it under two different accounts?
4. Suppose I have very long articles that I want to submit (5000 words), can I split them up (with different titles) and re-submit them?
5. Can two different accounts submit with the same URLs? (not two different pen names within the same account)?