Thanks for reading this thread.
I just got the design of my video squeeze page done. This is the last chance I have to make tweaks and changes to the design of the page before I put it up live.
Discover the FASTEST Way To Live Your Dream Life As A DJ Through Industry Secrets From The World’s top DJs!
The final video will be shorter and the audio is going to be mastered to make me sound louder and more confident.
Again, the ONLY goal of this page is to get visitors to submit their email.
The things that I would like to get your thoughts on are:
- Where do your eyes go first? The email box, the video, the logo, the text at the top?
- What do you think about the fonts? I'm thinking a different font for the headline is needed.
- The headline will be edited so that its stronger. Any ideas?
- Do you like that the video plays automatically or would you rather have to press play?
- Does the page make you feel comfortable to submit your email? (Does it look sketch?)
- What do you think of the Pro Dj Secrets logo? I did it myself quickly and i am thinking I should get something better done up...
I really value your opinion and am excited to hear your thoughts!
Thanks in advance,