CB is the easiest aff network cause you promote whatever any product you want. But of course, you can do this with any product that has an affiliate program.
- Find a product to promote that's not too competitive. I usually pick products that have a gravity between 10-100 and payout of $20+
- Go into Google KW Tool, make the product name has more than 100 local [exact] searches
- Do a google search for the product name. Make sure there's already a YouTube video on page 1 and it has less than 20,000 views. If it does, you can easily outrank them with basic SEO
- Email the product creator and ask for a review copy. Tell them you're an experienced experinced marketer and you'll be driving traffic to a review video with SEO. 60% of the time, they'll hook you up.
- If you get the review copy, great. If not, you can do this anyways using the sales page as content fo ryour review. Or, you can move on to another product.
- Create a screen capture video with Camtasia or camstudio (free version) reviewing the product. If you got a review copy, do an "inside look" of the product. make sure to have a call to action to click on the link below the video.
- Save the video as productname.mp4. This actually helps with rankings
- Upload to YouTube, include product name in title, description and tags. Add an annotation with the product name.
- The first line of your description should be "Product Name Download: hxxp://www.yourafflink.com(cloak your affiliate link by buying a new domain and redirecting it, or use tinyurl)
- Get fast views to your video from vagex.com ($1 for ~400 views, ~30 likes and some comments)
- Build 500 social bookmarks to your video ($5 on fiverr)
- If video isn't ranking on page 1, build edu links, web 2.0 links and distribute to other video sites (outsource on fiverr)
- Repeat with other videos. Once you have the system down, you can start outsourcing on oDesk.
Updates: Sure, other people are doing this, but it still works.
Well I tested this method and took only 6 days until I saw my first sale. I was actually really surprised. Thanks for the post!
But I just created new blog post that expands on this method and gives an example video that everyone has been asking for: http://www.geniusprofits.com/profit-...bank-products/
UPDATE #2: Due to all the PMs and emails I've been receiving, I decided to create a video explaining this method: