What would you pay a 100 dollars for?

20 replies
I would pay this money for a extremely good book that will change my mind in a positive way.

What would you pay a 100 dollars for?

(Think about digital media products)
#100 #dollars #pay
  • Profile picture of the author Haskell1
    I would pay 100 dollars for a 3 part ebook course.

    First ebook - How to set up your website (and explains it in plain english!)

    Second ebook - How to market your website (and explains it in plain english!)

    Third ebook - How to stay in touch with your prospects and customers, ie email marketing etc (and explains it in plain english!)

    All of these ebooks would have tests at the end of each chapter so that you knew you where learning as you went along.

    If someone set this course up and marketed it well I think the would do REALLY well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6649771].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kal Sallam
      Originally Posted by Haskell1 View Post


      All of these ebooks would have tests at the end of each chapter so that you knew you where learning as you went along.

      If someone set this course up and marketed it well I think the would do REALLY well.
      Correct!
      And I love the test idea. What you can do is,
      Buy separate courses on each particular topics your interested in.

      For example:

      2 courses on website building,

      3 courses on marketing,and so on and so forth.

      KaL.

      P.S. For building sites you can just use Wordpress, its very user friendly.
      Also many videos on YouTube will show you how.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6650534].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author louie6925
    for anything that offers that sort of value! no hype, just plain hard facts!
    Signature
    Feel free to chat if you live in the UK I may have something for you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6649802].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andy301b
    Hi,
    I would definately purchase something of value for 100 dollars which in actual fact i have at the moment ive just joined a community like this one however this community is built up of business owners,entrenpeneurs,affiliate marketers even newbies to help them build a business and generate leads.
    I can honestly say its the best ive seen so far on the internet and i am learning a lot from them especially marketing etc:p
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6650454].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fedor50
    Something that offers value and something that helps me make more actual money and is based on actual results and experience instead of theory
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6650507].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jimmyab
    Originally Posted by letsgetstarted View Post

    I would pay this money for a extremely good book that will change my mind in a positive way.

    What would you pay a 100 dollars for?

    (Think about digital media products)
    I'd pay $100 for highly targeted traffic... provided I had crunched the numbers and it showed me a minimum $125 return! And it's completely doable...
    Signature

    Stop pointing to your signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6650584].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AMABIZ
    Anything that is worth $200.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6650926].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ronin X
      LOL I love AMABIZ's reply. I just paid $500 for coaching so I don't mind paying for excellent knowledge as it save's me time and money in the long run. The reality of it is that products will always be sold in there best light possible.

      You can spend $7 100 times to get mediocre information or you can pay $500 once and save yourself a life time of going down blind alleys or chasing rainbows.


      Ronin X
      Signature
      Free Traffic Report:
      Discover The UGLY TRUTH about TRAFFIC GENERATION! -- 2 Myths & 7 Powerful Traffic Strategies
      Find out how to drive thousands of targeted visitors to any website! Secret Bonus

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6651097].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MariamN
      Originally Posted by AMABIZ View Post

      Anything that is worth $200.
      Lol, I think I would do that too..

      For 100 I would take a SEO course, I was new on SEO and the updated confused me a lot, I would pay to get clear knowledge.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6652574].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
    Banned
    $100?

    10 meals at Chipotle.
    5 orders of pizza, breadsticks, and soda.

    Online? Maybe for website design, or an article (if I didn't write myself). Not many IM/MMO type ebooks come to mind at that price.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6652391].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fin
      Either a top quality logo or a 9-month visa for Thailand to start my tropical entrepreneur lifestyle.

      I'm not sure which one lol
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6652458].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Redwyn88
    A good piece of software (theme, plugin, or other) or a solid learning opportunity.
    Signature

    Go to ProfitsThemeDiscount.com to get a $25 discount on Profits Theme.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6652471].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author infinityplr
    I would spend $1oo for a spend course or training on Forex or Stock market. I somehow want to learn the trade and invest some of my there.

    Or a 3-part webinar about Internet Marketing and the newest software and strategies available now.

    An Online graphic course, probably 3d modeling that includes the newest software in the package.
    Signature
    GO. MOVE. Keep GOING! Even with the smallest steps and slower paces, the important thing is you are NOT STOPPING! You'll get there!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6652497].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
      Banned
      Originally Posted by fin View Post

      Either a top quality logo or a 9-month visa for Thailand to start my tropical entrepreneur lifestyle.

      I'm not sure which one lol
      A nine month visa is $100 ? Joe runs off to prepare for a lengthy vacation.

      Originally Posted by infinityplr View Post

      I would spend $1oo for a spend course or training on Forex or Stock market. I somehow want to learn the trade and invest some of my there.
      Gotta be careful with the Forex stuff, there's a lot of misinformation about trading out there. It's not the kind of thing you can just pick up and run with, and trust me when I say that the bots and scripts do not work. That being said, if you can put in the time and effort to learn how the market works it can be very profitable.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6652564].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author fin
        Originally Posted by Joe Robinson View Post

        A nine month visa is $100 ? Joe runs off to prepare for a lengthy vacation.

        .
        You have to leave the country every 3 months and get stamped back in. Still good though.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6652607].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
          Banned
          Originally Posted by fin View Post

          You have to leave the country every 3 months and get stamped back in. Still good though.
          I can live with that. I spent $250 on a 3 week visa to Cuba a few years back. It's a no-brainer. Plus, with cost of living being vastly different than the U.S., I could be living nice .
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6652645].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author fin
            Originally Posted by Joe Robinson View Post

            I can live with that. I spent $250 on a 3 week visa to Cuba a few years back. It's a no-brainer. Plus, with cost of living being vastly different than the U.S., I could be living nice .
            Not just living in a tropical paradise. If you think the warrior forum is good for advice, imagine living in a city where everyone is an entrepreneur building and running their businesses. It would fill anyone's head with absolute gems.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6652685].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
              Banned
              Originally Posted by fin View Post

              Not just living in a tropical paradise. If you think the warrior forum is good for advice, imagine living in a city where everyone is an entrepreneur building and running their businesses. It would fill anyone's head with absolute gems.
              So to sum up, Joe Robinson is totally stealing your idea :p.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6652690].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author fin
                Originally Posted by Joe Robinson View Post

                So to sum up, Joe Robinson is totally stealing your idea :p.
                LOL. It's a good business decision for anyone I think. Don't worry, I stole the idea of everyone else :p
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6652698].message }}

Trending Topics