I have a question for you. I need your feedback, please.
I think that any idea that you don't execute every single day, will eventually fail. Anything can work, but if you only do it occasionally it will fail.
Add to this the fact that these guys : Eben Pagan, Jeff Walker, Frank Kern and Mike Filsame, only rely on partners for sales and traffic.
Do you think that my future strategy makes sens, here it is :
* One site, 40$ ebook (almost finished writing)
* Niche : Dating
* Estimated conversion rate : 1%
* Traffic and Sales source : partners, partners and partners... ONLY partners. Day after day, every day, every single day.
Let's say that I do this :
1. Contact 10 new potential partners EVERY day.
2. Suggest a guest post or interview to offer to their list
3. Build a relationship with the partner
4. Try to make him send an email to his list, in exchange for a commission
5. Try to make him put an AD in his blog to get continual sales for me and continual commissions for him.
Do you think if I do this over a YEAR, I would make my product a success*?
Success means 80k $ over a year. If I make 20$/ebook, It would take something like 40 partners with 10k subscribers each, to send my offer to their list.
Do you think I'm being realistic here, can this be done?
Thanks a lot in advance