Folder 1: Current Month Activities
1. At the start of the folder I have a 'sheet' which details what I intend to do that month (Profit Goals, Website Visitors).
2. The second sheet in the folder contains a list of the articles I am going to produce for each of my websites (I write my own content). This 'article' list is planned a month in advance and I generally write 'ideas' down when I am out walking.
3. Sheet 3 is the update schedule for each of my websites and 'writing'. This can include the days articles need to be posted and when I will be sending out marketing emails.
4. Sheet 4 is the current weeks plans. This details everything I am going to accomplish in a day (with the 9 hours I currently have been given by my girlfriend). Everything is planned so it is possible to complete in 9 hours and not a minute over! I can accomplish a lot in a day! This includes all my writing activities, marketing activities, SEO etc.
Folder 2 is for all the domain names I own. I have prepared a 'domain registration sheet' for each domain which includes the following:
1. Purpose of Domain Name
2. What I hope to accomplish with it
3. Marketing Strategy
4. SEO Strategy
5. eMail addresses associated with the site
6. Subdomains on Website
7. Update Schedule (Days of week it will be updated and how long for!)
I am wondering if I am 'over planning' or 'under planning' my activities. I have found that I can get more done if I am under 'time pressure' and feel it is ideal for me. I was wondering how the rest of you cope!