This method has done extremely well for me one of the times I don't this I got 103 visitors in 48 hours. From 1 post in 1 forum and from this my opt in rate was 98 percent on a squeeze page that only converts at about 20 percent normally so it's really laser targeted visitors.
There are 2 effective ways to generate traffic on forums! to generate a decent amount of traffic from a forum first and believe me if I say going endless posting answers on questions won't get you a lot of traffic!!
But before I tell you how you can get good results I need to tell you this do your research on what subjects gets lots of views in the forums this is essential if you want to drive a lot of traffic also make sure that your offer /squeeze page is very specific to the subjects that convert well on the forum
Let me give an example for the internet marketing niche traffic an making money converts well
now for the 2 methods
the first method:
you going to look for posts that will get a lot of views you want to comment as one of the first 5 again otherwise you won't get any traffic of these post to be honest at in most cases people won't even read the comments on a post unless it's a questions and they are looking for an answer them self but if those posts get a thousand views you still can get a decent amount of traffic .
the trick is predicting which posts going to get a lot of views and therefore doing your research so important!!!
The second method :
This is basically the same but instead of commenting you will write high traffic posts yourself and again research is key if you write about the wrong subject it will never give you as much traffic
Let me give you an example again for the warrior forum the major topics are traffic and making money but if you would write about list building this will probably not get as many views don't mis understand it's more important to write a post that is very targeted to the offer you promote or the squeeze page. a squeeze page about list building wouldn't get as many clicks as on a making money in most cases this is you can always have a some good luck .
But how to you get a lot of views on your post?
- Again research is key in forum marketing !!
- First you need to have a title that gets a lot of views .you want to write something that people want to learn and hype it up a little do not going to overboard hyping up it otherwise the post is going to be deleted. Copy writing is very important in this.
- You also will need to write a decent post otherwise you won't get many comments on your post. ( every time someone comments on your post your post gets placed again at the first place of the forum) to get comment try to write a pretty big post good giant posts will in most case get a lot of replies. ( but make sure it's a good content and not just endless amount of filler)
-research is key
-having a banner increases your click to rate (50 TO 100 PERCENT) but on some forums this costs money mostly in the internet marketing/ make money online niches.
- write good content posts these get more comments
- ask people about their opinions this will get you more comments
-write the post about a personal point of view this will get a lot less chance to get the post deleted because admins will delete posts if they think that the post is just to get a lot of exposure of your signature link
hope fully you liked this post and good luck to you al