The Warrior Forum is full of nutters!

60 replies
Well, not exactly full, but it has its fair share. This post is just a friendly heads up, in case you haven't noticed!

If you check out the membership numbers of this forum you'll see we have over 118,000. A high proportion of these folk are not active, quite a lot are lurkers, there'll be a fair few people with more than one account, but nevertheless we've got a big online community here.

And, as with any community, we got our fair old cross-section of people types. Thankfully most of the active members appear sensible and we get some great info and discussions. However, every now and then up pops an imbecile. They can be disguised as a troll, a spammer, a scammer or just a plain old, garden variety idiot. However they're dressed, please don't allow yourself to get riled. The law of averages and statistics says we're bound to get them.

Just for arguments sake, say out of the 100,000 members we have, on average, 1,000 people online at any one time. Did you know that some stats say that in any given group 1% will be pathological liars? That's 10 people viewing the forum at any one time that will lie just for the fun of it. I'd tell you the suggested proportion of psychopaths but that would just scare you.

My point is not to scare, but to remind you that this place is very much a reflection of the real world. There will be folk you like and folk you don't like. There'll be folk you want to do business with and folk who will rip you off. There will be folk that contribute and folk that just take or try to be destructive. That's life.

I wouldn't say this is reason enough to become paranoid but due diligence is always good practice.

Please take care.

Peter
#forum #full #nutters #warrior
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605680].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ken Leatherman
      Originally Posted by Norma Holt View Post

      Good thinking. But Peter give us a heads up. What category are you in (lol)

      God bless

      Norma
      Hey Norma,

      Jury is still out on Peter.

      Ken
      The Old Geezer
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605699].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Norma Holt
        Originally Posted by Ken Leatherman View Post

        Hey Norma,

        Jury is still out on Peter.

        Ken
        The Old Geezer
        Well, you old Geezer. How about you? I have my suspicions about that dog of yours and whatever is waving above his head. Everything else seems OK though. But are you really that stooped?

        Norma
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606770].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Ken Leatherman
          Originally Posted by Norma Holt View Post

          Well, you old Geezer. How about you? I have my suspicions about that dog of yours and whatever is waving above his head. Everything else seems OK though. But are you really that stooped?

          Norma
          Hey Norma,

          This is Fang, the Old Geezers dog barking out to you. Thank you for revealing the questionable object waving above my head. I'm not sure but I think he could be arrested for that in some countries. But what could you expect from someone who calls Kevin Riley (Yellow Spandex Man) and John Taylor (Kilt Man) friends

          As far as his stoop, it's him just looking for the common sense he doesn't have. Which means he is more qualified for the nuttier side of the nutters and practices being so faithfully.

          You know your a good looking chick, do you need a new best friend?

          Fang
          I'm the good looking one on the left
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[607456].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Norma Holt
            Originally Posted by Ken Leatherman View Post

            Hey Norma,

            This is Fang, the Old Geezers dog barking out to you. Thank you for revealing the questionable object waving above my head. I'm not sure but I think he could be arrested for that in some countries. But what could you expect from someone who calls Kevin Riley (Yellow Spandex Man) and John Taylor (Kilt Man) friends

            As far as his stoop, it's him just looking for the common sense he doesn't have. Which means he is more qualified for the nuttier side of the nutters and practices being so faithfully.

            You know your a good looking chick, do you need a new best friend?

            Fang
            I'm the good looking one on the left
            Poor old Geezer, maybe we should start a collection for his old man's home entrance. What do you think Fang? Yeh, I can always do with a new best friend or two but they will have to put up with my ranting and raving and occasional chandelier swinging, etc. About that thing waving above your head . . . . . .???????????

            Norma
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[608292].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Peter Bestel
      Originally Posted by Norma Holt View Post

      Good thinking. But Peter give us a heads up. What category are you in (lol)

      God bless

      Norma
      Well Norma, as Matt inferred above, if I were to say I wasn't a liar, how would you know I was telling the truth?

      Peter
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TLTheLiberator
    Anytime you get a group of folks together you're going to have at least a few that will be different in good and negative ways.

    TL
    Signature

    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -- Mark Twain

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605681].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605688].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jared Alberghini
    Peter, speaking of 1%, out of those 118,000+ members, less than 1% have read the rules...

    The 'Rules Sticky' only has 6,675 views...?
    Signature

    P.S.

    Join The Future: Telekinetic Marketing

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605717].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Killer Joe
      Originally Posted by Jared Alberghini View Post

      Peter, speaking of 1%, out of those 118,000+ members, less than 1% have read the rules...

      The 'Rules Sticky' only has 6,675 views...?
      Jared,

      I hope you don't do your own taxes...:p

      KJ
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605744].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jared Alberghini
        Originally Posted by Killer Joe View Post

        Jared,

        I hope you don't do your own taxes...:p

        KJ
        lol... oops, I forgot one of those pesky zeros again... that's what I get for attempting math in my head... the voices always tell me the wrong numbers.

        THX KJ
        Signature

        P.S.

        Join The Future: Telekinetic Marketing

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605785].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ross Dalangin
      Originally Posted by Jared Alberghini View Post

      Peter, speaking of 1%, out of those 118,000+ members, less than 1% have read the rules...

      The 'Rules Sticky' only has 6,675 views...?
      Keen observer Jared!
      Maybe the rules link is unclickable ...LOL

      Ross
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605749].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BizBoost
      Originally Posted by Jared Alberghini View Post

      Peter, speaking of 1%, out of those 118,000+ members, less than 1% have read the rules...

      The 'Rules Sticky' only has 6,675 views...?
      He said some have multiple accounts. So, everyone has 19.875 accounts and each has read the rules once.

      Originally Posted by Ryan Even View Post

      I wonder if we have any "serial killer" members on the forum?
      I don't know, but in honor of British Comedy, maybe we have some "serial wounders?"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ross Dalangin
    That's a good assumption Peter. I was also thinking before why we have 110000 members and the views on the wso threads are only few even the product is really cool and that the number of members online didn't even have 1% total most of the time. Thanks!

    Ross
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605741].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author herrick
    with all us nuts here on wso who lurking out there?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605821].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ryan Even
    I wonder if we have any "serial killer" members on the forum?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605832].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Bard
    Originally Posted by Peter Bestel View Post

    Did you know that some stats say that in any given group 1% will be pathological liars?
    Peter,

    What if you are one of the 1% of liars?

    Then you entire post is a lie. Ha!

    But if your entire post is a lie...then you could not be one of the 1%...hmmm...

    Then thank you for the post. I think?:confused:

    Matt
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605876].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author valerieSONORA
    It certainly is! Bunches n bunches of 'em.
    Signature

    siggy taking a break...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605895].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author elliot
    Originally Posted by Peter Bestel View Post

    1% will be pathological liars? That's 10 people viewing the forum at any one time that will lie just for the fun of it.
    Oh well I guess thats my game up, it was getting really difficult anyway pretending to be a decent marketer:p
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605896].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jared Alberghini
    I blame this nutter for my confusion with math:




    Originally Posted by Thomas View Post


    Start with: -20 = -20
    Which is the same as: 16-36 = 25-45
    Which can also be expressed as: (2+2) 2 (9 X (2+2) = 52) 9 X 5
    Add 81/4 to both sides: (2+2) 2 (9 X (2+2) + 81/4 = 52) 9 X 5 + 81/4
    Rearrange the terms: ({2+2}) 9/2) 2 = (5-9/2) 2
    Ergo: 2+2 - 9/2 = 5
    Hence: 2 + 2 = 5

    See... simple, isn't it?
    Signature

    P.S.

    Join The Future: Telekinetic Marketing

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605997].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ross Dalangin
      There must be a pattern

      1 x 8 + 1 = 9
      12 x 8 + 2 = 98
      123 x 8 + 3 = 987
      1234 x 8 + 4 = 9876
      12345 x 8 + 5 = 98765
      123456 x 8 + 6 = 987654
      1234567 x 8 + 7 = 9876543
      12345678 x 8 + 8 = 98765432
      123456789 x 8 + 9 = 987654321

      1 x 9 + 2 = 11
      12 x 9 + 3 = 111
      123 x 9 + 4 = 1111
      1234 x 9 + 5 = 11111
      12345 x 9 + 6 = 111111
      123456 x 9 + 7 = 1111111
      1234567 x 9 + 8 = 11111111
      12345678 x 9 + 9 = 111111111
      123456789 x 9 +10= 1111111111

      9 x 9 + 7 = 88
      98 x 9 + 6 = 888
      987 x 9 + 5 = 8888
      9876 x 9 + 4 = 88888
      98765 x 9 + 3 = 888888
      987654 x 9 + 2 = 8888888
      9876543 x 9 + 1 = 88888888
      98765432 x 9 + 0 = 888888888

      I'm thinking of a pattern for 118,000 members and still confusing too!

      Ross

      Originally Posted by Jared Alberghini View Post

      I blame this nutter for my confusion with math:



      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606821].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ian Jackson
        Originally Posted by Peter Bestel View Post

        Well, not exactly full, but it has its fair share. This post is just a friendly heads up, in case you haven't noticed!

        If you check out the membership numbers of this forum you'll see we have over 118,000. A high proportion of these folk are not active, quite a lot are lurkers, there'll be a fair few people with more than one account, but nevertheless we've got a big online community here.

        And, as with any community, we got our fair old cross-section of people types. Thankfully most of the active members appear sensible and we get some great info and discussions. However, every now and then up pops an imbecile. They can be disguised as a troll, a spammer, a scammer or just a plain old, garden variety idiot. However they're dressed, please don't allow yourself to get riled. The law of averages and statistics says we're bound to get them.

        Just for arguments sake, say out of the 100,000 members we have, on average, 1,000 people online at any one time. Did you know that some stats say that in any given group 1% will be pathological liars? That's 10 people viewing the forum at any one time that will lie just for the fun of it. I'd tell you the suggested proportion of psychopaths but that would just scare you.

        My point is not to scare, but to remind you that this place is very much a reflection of the real world. There will be folk you like and folk you don't like. There'll be folk you want to do business with and folk who will rip you off. There will be folk that contribute and folk that just take or try to be destructive. That's life.

        I wouldn't say this is reason enough to become paranoid but due diligence is always good practice.

        Please take care.

        Peter
        Originally Posted by Ross Dalangin View Post

        There must be a pattern

        1 x 8 + 1 = 9
        12 x 8 + 2 = 98
        123 x 8 + 3 = 987
        1234 x 8 + 4 = 9876
        12345 x 8 + 5 = 98765
        123456 x 8 + 6 = 987654
        1234567 x 8 + 7 = 9876543
        12345678 x 8 + 8 = 98765432
        123456789 x 8 + 9 = 987654321

        1 x 9 + 2 = 11
        12 x 9 + 3 = 111
        123 x 9 + 4 = 1111
        1234 x 9 + 5 = 11111
        12345 x 9 + 6 = 111111
        123456 x 9 + 7 = 1111111
        1234567 x 9 + 8 = 11111111
        12345678 x 9 + 9 = 111111111
        123456789 x 9 +10= 1111111111

        9 x 9 + 7 = 88
        98 x 9 + 6 = 888
        987 x 9 + 5 = 8888
        9876 x 9 + 4 = 88888
        98765 x 9 + 3 = 888888
        987654 x 9 + 2 = 8888888
        9876543 x 9 + 1 = 88888888
        98765432 x 9 + 0 = 888888888

        I'm thinking of a pattern for 118,000 members and still confusing too!

        Ross
        You should check out fibonacci (the golden ratio) too!

        That's the interesting thing with maths - so many patterns, and often ones that appear expansively in nature too
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[607003].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gb4biz
    Good Evening from one "nutso" to another, Just tuned in to appreciate the banter. Only kidding about the nutso part. Maybe?..... Have a great evening Lady and Gents!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[605998].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gb4biz
    Whoops, Sorry as I scrolled back up I realized I should have said Ladies! I had insomnia last night and need to get some sleep...I'm an old Dinosaur! Have a good one!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606002].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Coverdale
    Originally Posted by Peter Bestel View Post

    Did you know that some stats say that in any given group 1% will be pathological liars?
    Really, only 1%. Are you sure you didn't leave a zero off like Jared?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606007].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ecdavis
    The comment about sociopaths should be paid attention to. That is not a laughing matter. And it does apply to the the Warrior forum as well as any other population group.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606364].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
      Hmm...

      I seem to..

      ...

      ...

      ...


      have a...

      ...

      ...

      ...

      song stuck in my head...

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .


      Rock on!
      Michael
      Signature

      "Ich bin en fuego!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606416].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Peter Bestel
        Just in reply to Michael Oksa, the song that was going through my mind as I typed 'nutters' was an ad from 1975 that was aired on UK TV. It starred the late Frank Muir for those Brits with long, yet unspecific memories.


        It's worth making fun of this subject because otherwise we could become a wee bit over concerned. I was aware of the stat about sociopaths and whilst it can be open to interpretation, even if it was only 2% that's a heck of a lot of people without any conscience.

        It's worth considering also not just because of the numbers on this forum, but just how big is your list?

        Peter
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606989].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thinkrich
    Ok, I confess.. I did not read the rules...initially........

    But I have!

    It almost like... buying a brand new toy n throwing away the instruction manual.

    After a non-determined time frame, go searching for the manual which actually has the instructions on how it all goes together and how it works etc..

    Although this is predominantly a male trait (to not read instruction manuals) I have seen females do it too.

    I can just see a lady warrior reading this saying.. yes, my husband/boyfriend does the same thing....

    ...all the while never admitting that they have occasionally done exactly the same thing...but it takes a much shorter time span for them to read it after the toy does not work properly.

    Aha!

    Ok, so I'm nutz

    Firing squad at dawn?

    or, could this Thread actually be turned into a commercial product, based on the initial post and responses?

    How many 'manuals', 'blueprints', 'instruction kits' are out there on the net, and yet, hardly ever read?

    "Instruction Manual for How to Open, Read and Apply an Instruction Manual"
    or
    "Blueprint of Blueprints"

    People actually pay money to get their hands on products like this.

    Saw another Thread recently which asked "What do you do when you have no idea"?
    (could not find the link)

    Recent commercial on Australian TV - new born baby, the new mother asks "Instruction Manual"?
    At the time there wasnt one, but I do believe there now is.

    Ideas are everywhere.

    so are us Nutters
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606566].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      If the WF had looney bins, they'd be full.

      The 1 in 25 are psychopaths is only from Stout (or something like that) who redefines the diagnosis to include ruthless and aggressive people and some other traits even though these are people who never have hurt anyone. That would include military, CEO's, etc. Other researchers put the numbers at 1-2%. The book she wrote was The Psychopath Next Door - sort of like the dark version of The Millionaire Next Door. Guess you could one on each side.

      The good thing here is that the psycho you're chatting with isn't sitting next to you!

      Odd, I'll read the rules of a forum or the terms of a site online I'm signing up with - but won't read the instruction book on my new cell phone. Damned thing either rings or it doesn't.

      kay
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
      ***
      I firmly believe that animals make people more human.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606607].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jared Alberghini
    Are you nutty enough to understand the secret code here?




    ¡sɹǝʇʇnu ɟo 11nɟ sı ɯnɹoɟ ɹoıɹɹɐʍ ǝɥʇ




    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Signature

    P.S.

    Join The Future: Telekinetic Marketing

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606788].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Peter Bestel
      Originally Posted by Jared Alberghini View Post

      Are you nutty enough to understand the secret code here?




      ¡sɹǝʇʇnu ɟo 11nɟ sı ɯnɹoɟ ɹoıɹɹɐʍ ǝɥʇ




      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      Yup, I don't think it'd surprise you to hear that I agree!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606830].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Philip John
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) - I am not a nutter.
        ("")("")
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606986].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bombdiggity
    We're all mad here.
    Signature
    **bombdiggity**

    =ask me about my unique high quality content articles=
    >>explosive content starting at only $3.50!<<
    .boom.baby.boom.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author artwebster
    All I know is that 100% of one member doesn't want to be categorised. My uniqueness is legend and jealously guarded.
    Signature

    You might not like what I say - but I believe it.
    Build it, make money, then build some more
    Some old school smarts would help - and here's to Rob Toth for his help. Bloody good stuff, even the freebies!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[607013].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author affilcrazy
      This forum is a reflection of the real offline world, you get scary mixture of all types of nutters and weirdos everyday...i guess it's just easier for them to hide out here and go un-noticed for a while!!!

      :p
      Signature
      "There is no fixed teaching. All I can provide is an appropriate medicine for a particular ailment" - Bruce Lee, Tao of Jeet Kune Do (on Zen)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[607049].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dsmpublishing
    i totally agree about a week or two ago i spotted someone that had just joined that had replied to the same post 30 times in the space of 5 minutes with one word phrases that was totally irrevelant to the post and i didnt think people acted like that.

    Ive come across a few now maybe three a week or so you would think they would have better things to do with their time!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[607173].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Charles E. White
      Good post Peter!

      I have noticed, the older I get the less I can tolerate trolls, spammers and etc here. I report them but hell, I think Allen and Ken are about to report me and get me the hell out of here...someday you'll see a big N/A instead of my smiling beautiful face. They are probably thrilled when I take time off and go fishing each year then about October they are saying "that ******* is back", I can tell by all the bitching and reporting.

      I think I'm getting senile too and forgetful and not only that, I think I'm getting senile and forgetful too. Lisa somebody told me that!
      Signature

      Charles E. White
      Internet Money Making Programs
      http://www.internetmoneymakingprograms.com
      ^Find out the programs and products we have found to be worth the money^
      Join our FREE newsletter and get up-to-date details.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[607226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scott Woodside
    If you're not a little bit on the crazy side, then you're not normal to begin with!
    Signature

    Scott Woodside

    The number 1 Choice for Audio Production!
    Member, Screen Actor's Guild
    http://www.scottwoodside.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[607239].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Diana Lane
    I remember the Fruit and Nutcase ad (just!), but the thread title made me think of the Dime Bar ad - "That man's a NUTTER!' - I love Dime Bars

    Despite this forum's influence, I remain perfectly sane, and would linger longer if I wasn't so busy and didn't have a website to vacuum and a pile of cascading style sheets to iron. A woman's work is never done...
    Signature

    Plot short fiction, long fiction, even outline non-fiction * Edit the question prompts to suit your genre * Easily export text and image files for use with your word processor or Scrivener.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[607529].message }}
  • Well said Peter. I am a very new member of this forum and I have to compliment you on your insight.

    Dennis.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[607997].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Peter, I used to live in an area that raised a lot of livestock for meat. Your subject line would have had a much different meaning there...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[608343].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JayXtreme
    This is VERY true Peter...

    They are starting threads everywhere, no stoppin' em'... see here:

    NUTTER 101

    We must be pro-active in alerting the support desk when they start threads... they are getting out of control

    Peace

    Jay
    Signature

    Bare Murkage.........

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[608359].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Peter Bestel
      Originally Posted by JayXtreme View Post

      This is VERY true Peter...

      They are starting threads everywhere, no stoppin' em'... see here:

      NUTTER 101

      We must be pro-active in alerting the support desk when they start threads... they are getting out of control

      Peace

      Jay
      And some are Man Utd fans
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[608364].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JayXtreme
        Originally Posted by Peter Bestel View Post

        And some are Man Utd fans
        OUCH

        And there was me thinkin' I was havin' a bit of light, Sunday evening banter with you, no need to get violent Peter!

        I can't believe you went there!

        Peace

        Jay

        p.s. lol
        Signature

        Bare Murkage.........

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[608384].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lgibbon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Peter Bestel View Post

        And some are Man Utd fans
        No one's going to admit to being one of them
        this weekend.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[608395].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author JayXtreme
          Originally Posted by lgibbon View Post

          No one's going to admit to being one of them
          this weekend.
          lmao.. the whole world has a tongue when we finally get beaten, eh?




          Peace

          Jay
          Signature

          Bare Murkage.........

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[608414].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steadyon
    The world is full of nutters, never mind this forum.

    According to this article:

    World population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    there are 6,760,000,000 people on earth today (6.76 billion).

    Let's say 2 out of every hundred are psycho's then that would be about 135,200,000 people.

    Suppose only 1% are nutters for real, then that would be about 67,600,000

    That pretty much sums up the UK perfectly.

    (Only kidding UK).

    According to the article, Earth's population in 10,000 B.C. was 1,000

    That's nonsense, because when I saw the film, there were only about 100 of them!!!

    Seriously though, that article on wikipedia is fascinating and also somewhat frightening...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[608390].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gb4biz
    When I left here last night, I thought the thread was over...Wow, did you all stay up all night? That's the Dinosaur in me, too old to remember across the pond has a different time zone. Special for Norma: " I wish what you infer was true, but alas, only in my dreams.

    With all the nuts around, it is quite refreshing to see and hear people lighten up and have some FUN. Have a nice one everybody!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[608470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Thaddaeus T. Hogg
    just a plain old, garden variety idiot.
    Yessiree, Pete, I am rat hear! Was yewins a callin' ole Thad?

    I shore do be a feelin' bad cause it be a takin me so long to git back to yew but I shore been busy. Penelope dun had herself a dadgum fever this hear week an I dun be a nursin' her back to fitness. But I shore don't wanna yew to be a worryin' cause rat now she's bout as happy as a hog in slop... acturally, that thar is whut she is anyhew!

    So, Pete, whut in thunderation kin I be a doin' fer ya? Iffin yer needin an idiot, well, sir, I dun be the rat folk fer the position!
    Signature
    Thaddaeus T. Hogg, The Hillbilly Marketeer
    http://www.hillbillymarketer.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[608576].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
      Originally Posted by 7digital View Post

      LOL,

      I laughed so hard at this thread! I needed a good laugh. Ya, there's nuts every where. I've heard some where that everyone has a small psychological disturbance in their personality. We all have it, but just don't want to admit it!

      Some are clean freaks = Obsessive complusive

      Some are moody = Manic Depressive

      And the list can go on!
      I was recently diagnosed with CDO - it's like OCD, except the letters are in the correct alphabetical order...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[609387].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Peter Bestel
      Originally Posted by Hillbilly Marketer View Post

      Yessiree, Pete, I am rat hear! Was yewins a callin' ole Thad?

      I shore do be a feelin' bad cause it be a takin me so long to git back to yew but I shore been busy. Penelope dun had herself a dadgum fever this hear week an I dun be a nursin' her back to fitness. But I shore don't wanna yew to be a worryin' cause rat now she's bout as happy as a hog in slop... acturally, that thar is whut she is anyhew!

      So, Pete, whut in thunderation kin I be a doin' fer ya? Iffin yer needin an idiot, well, sir, I dun be the rat folk fer the position!
      Well Thad,

      You've reminded me that if it weren't for some nutters around this place it would be a whole heap more boring.

      Cheers

      Peter
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[611874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author garyv
    Is this the nutter roll call?

    Here!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[611907].message }}

Trending Topics