I was wondering whether someone can help me out by telling me how to monetize a book review site properly. Just to give you a little background about the site:
1. Averages close to 600 unique visitors a day
2. Almost 90% of the content is unique and more than 800 words long. In short, I personally write the content myself and it's all high quality.
3. Almost 90% of the traffic is from India (my home and targeted country)
4. There's no Amazon in India (as yet) so am currently monetizing through a local Indian online retailer called Flipkart and this makes me about $100/month
P.S - Adsense doesn't work in this niche is what I've realized
What I want to know is: (any help will be greatly appreciated)
1. Are there any CPA networks that are suited for book audiences?
2. How to go about getting private ads?
3. Any other monetization ideas?