It's 01:40 in the morning, I'm tired and was just thinking about going to bed when I had an idea. A realization really...
It seems to me, the future of Kindle publishing, especially in the fiction genre, are going to become even more popular once people start to realize more and more fiction writers are going to be presented with movie deals.
Why you say?
I'm glad you asked. Here's why I think movie producers will turn to Amazon.
1. Movies cost millions and millions of dollars to produce
2. By looking at these mega hit kindle books they can save a lot of money by not having to speculate near as much.
3. The producers can gauge the popularity of a certain theme, story line, etc.before ever investing a penny.
4. When a book sells hundreds of thousands of copies the movie industry knows they have a captive audience. They simply need to make the characters come to life on the big screen.
5. I know the movie industry already bases a lot of movies from books, hence everyone talking about a movie and saying "I like the book better". But Kindle gives them a wider area to choose from.
I may be just too tired for my own good but at least right now this makes perfect sense to me. I may have a different opinion in the morning.
Just thought I'd share my thoughts and see what others are thinking.