6. Safeswaps great for listbuilding ( especially if your just starting out )
7. Blog Commenting ( Comment on related popular blogs in your niche )
9. 7search ppc marketing
10. Backpage classifieds
11. U.S.Free ads classifieds
12. Adfly - Good for some cheap paid traffic
13. Prlog.org great press release site
14. Blogfrog - free platform for bloggers
15. Entrecard - Cheap and free advertising
16. Blog top sites - Free to submit your blog you rank higher as your blog gets more traffic
17. Blog log - Same thing as above applies here.
18. Affilorama- Great for newbies just starting out in affiliate marketing they also have a forum'
19. Guest posting - Guest post on some popular blogs in your niche for some powerful backlinks, and the potential for a lot of traffic.
20. Hubpages - Awesome web 2.0 site I like a lot better than Squidoo
21. Squidoo - Good site to add to your arsenal
22. Linkedin - Biggest network of business professionals in the World.
23. Google plus - Very popular social networking site
24. Twitter - Everyone has heard of this social networking site. If you have not you have been hiding under a rock!
25. Docstoc - Nice document sharing site that gets a lot of traffic
26. Scribd - Awesome document sharing site you can use for a lot of free traffic
26. Slideshare - This is my personal favorite document sharing site I get good response and a lot of traffic from submitting documents to slideshare.
27. Craiglist - Just post a few ads a month unless you know how to get around the ghosting barricade. None the less you can still get a nice amount of traffic by just submitting a few ads.
28. Myspace - Believe it or not whenever I share a blog post myspace is always at the top for referral traffic and I have not used the site in a few years.
29. Gumtree- This is Englands version of Craigslist very popular in the U.K.
30. Tumblr- Very popular social bookmarking site you should try to use whenever you are sharing a blog post, video, website, etc... They can bring you some good traffic.
I Hope This Helps!