My firm was just hired by a dentistry practice in Mumbai, India to do marketing and PR. Could you give me some feedback on the plan I've written so far? It's the first time I've ever done this so some help would be incredibly appreciated! Here it is:
+ Total client experience management, PR and marketing packages
Silver Package (2 lakhs every 3 months) includes:
• online and social networking PR and marketing,
• consumer loyalty program development,
• website design,
• search engine optimization (SEO),
With the Gold Package (4 lakhs every three months), you also get:
• client outreach marketing program,
• interior optimization and feng shui for your offices,
• comprehensive client care management training for all employees,
• print media advertising,
• an expansion plan.
Specific strategies and tactics included in the two packages:
• Find dentistry related questions on Yahoo Answers, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and forums and send the links to the doctor to answer with his trademark expertise and compassion. Create a list of good advice about teeth care and smile maintenance, as well as quotes about smiles and looking your best, and Tweet them and post them on Facebook on a regular basis.
• Collect all the questions, answers, unprompted advice, and quotes and put them on the practice's blog. Get links to the posts on medical, health, hygiene, parenting, modeling, acting, and beauty forums and blogs. Send the link to Twitter and Facebook accounts related to these subjects as well.
• Search on Google, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin for the doctor's name and the name of his practice so as to monitor his reputation online.
• Build ecommerce website where clients can schedule appointments at any branch or via Skype with their dentist.
• Advertise and do outreach to medical tourism sites and groups.
• At malls near the practice, have the doctor or his assistants give free consultations. Develop a relationship with the client.
• Create a great Linkedin page for the practice.
• Proof-read and rewrite large portions of the website.
• Do SEO on the website.
• Create a Hindi version of the site.
• Give free consultations at rich private schools and colleges, especially when parents will be there. Pitch it to the school administrators this way: "We want to give your students free dental care."
• Make sure that the last person at the practice to talk to the client each visit asks them if they were completely satisfied with the care they received, whether it exceeded their expectations, and whether they would recommend the practice to a friend. If they complain about absolutely anything, make sure it's written down and changed immediately. Also make sure to let the client know about the change being implemented.
• Teach employees how to deal with clients using Buddhist compassion techniques.
• Do print media advertising in mainstream publications and trade journals for film/acting/modeling professionals.
• Produce and air radio spots.
• An affiliate marketing program/referral system. If you bring in a friend for a consultation your next teeth cleaning is free. If you bring in a friend who later spends a lot of money on an expensive operation, you get a cash incentive.